Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keenan Robinson Visit
Per https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Started 6 games for the Giants last year 83 tackles and 7 pass def.
Reply/Quote
Great in coverage. Only issue is health. Played all season for first time in career last year. Solid tire to kick in my opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Just read a story on this as well. TBH, if all checks out, sign him and Barwin, that would help the defense.
Reply/Quote
Good depth at this point in his career.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great coverage linebacker, would be a decent starter next to Burfict.

If we do sign him, I don't see us drafting Foster but most likely a pass rusher or running back in the first.

Still quite young, only 27 turning 28 in July.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 04:04 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Great coverage linebacker, would be a decent starter next to Burfict.

If we do sign him, I don't see us drafting Foster but most likely a pass rusher or running back in the first.

Still quite young, only 27 turning 28 in July.

I think Barwin and Robinson are the same in that, we can sign them and still draft guys but what it does is not force us to draft anything. We have complete flexibility because we won't be drafting from a position of immediate need. Whoever is there at 9 and is rated the highest is who we can take.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 03:22 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Good depth at this point in his career.

Could be a very solid pickup. Looks like he could step right in as starter at MLB, and allow for Rey M to be cut and free up some more cap space.

Quote:Robinson was a big part of the Giants defense in the middle and played a huge role as a cover linebacker. He was the Giants best cover guy and proved that he could stay healthy for an entire season.

The 27-year-old played the second-most snaps of all the Giants linebackers in 2016 and figured to be worthy of a multi-year contract but the speculation would be that the two parties are not close to a deal.

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/13/new-york-giants-keenan-robinson-visit-cincinnati-bengals/

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Looked at what some Giants fans said...

They don't want to lose him and consider him a very underrated signing for them. Said he provided great coverage and was a decent LB for them and they would resign him.

Reply/Quote
They'd probably have to cut someone to sign him I don't think he fits into the Bengals price range. Plus we would lose a comp pick.
Reply/Quote
Solid player but he wasn't cut, so I think he'd have to get paid less than peko so they don't negate a high pick that whit or zeitler gets them.
Reply/Quote
If NYG isn't going to pay him, I don't see us doing it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
If he really is a good cover LB who is not past his prime I'd be fine with giving up a comp pick by signing him. It would directly address the big issue in the defense of lack of speed and of LB who are not good versus the pass.
Reply/Quote
He would be a great fit on third down.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 04:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: If he really is a good cover LB who is not past his prime I'd be fine with giving up a comp pick by signing him. It would directly address the big issue in the defense of lack of speed and of LB who are not good versus the pass.

What is this cover LB you speak about? You are telling me that LB's are supposed to cover people? So all this time that TE's and RB's are running wild across the middle of the field , there was supposed to be a Bengal covering them????????
Reply/Quote
I'm all for defensive help. I'm just a bit worried we're going to lose games 3-0 because our line couldn't stop 5 girls scouts rushing.

Intriguing visit. Money will be the issue.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
I'm all for it. Adds depth and think it gives us more solidity in the linebacking corp. Would be a decent pickup
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently Bengals looking at him as a OLB.

Quote:Among visitors to #Bengals: RT Andre Smith, DE Connor Barwin, LB Keenan Robinson, source confirmed. Bengals looking at Robinson at OLB.

@AdamCaplanNFL

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 07:56 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Apparently Bengals looking at him as a OLB.

@AdamCaplanNFL

i wouldn't mind that
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Putting him at OLB would make sense.
Reply/Quote