Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids Protest thier own Graduation
(05-23-2017, 01:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: .

Free speech at work. Reference to a statement, and, shall I say, walk out on its contents. Poetic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So our friends don't know the difference between:

"You are not allowed to speak!" and ""I do not want to listen to you however you have the right to speak so I will leave peacefully."

Just ANOTHER thread where our friends are simply aghast that someone on the right had their "first amendment rights" violated or attacked or, GASP, protested.

Sometimes I can't believe these are actually adults making these arguments.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-23-2017, 09:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: So our friends don't know the difference between:

"You are not allowed to speak!" and ""I do not want to listen to you however you have the right to speak so I will leave peacefully."

Just ANOTHER thread where our friends are simply aghast that someone on the right had their "first amendment rights" violated or attacked or, GASP, protested.

Sometimes I can't believe these are actually adults making these arguments.

No first amendment right was violated. What is not clear to you here?

Show everyone how much of an adult you are and just drop it already.
Hoping those who had their little protest have the same luck finding a job as Colin Kapernik lol.
(05-23-2017, 09:09 AM)Vlad Wrote: No first amendment right was violated. What is not clear to you here?

Nope...it was, duh duh DUH "protested".

By not listening.

That...is...HILARIOUS!

Like when someone on the board blocks another one they are "protesting their first amendment rights"! LMAO!

The students made a statement that they disagreed with Pence and his beliefs and stances. They didn't stop him from speaking OR say he could not speak or say no one could listen. They walked away.

The only protest was of what Pence "stands for."

(05-23-2017, 09:09 AM)Vlad Wrote: Be an adult and just drop it already.

[Image: giphy.gif?response_id=592428e63e0c354344f1deb1]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-21-2017, 10:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No need to count any higher as you were out after the third strike. The rest is just you making a fool of yourself walking back to the dugout.

Now I welcome anyone else that wants to discuss this issue.

This barely moves the needle on my igiveadamnometer, but apparently someone was triggered into make a thread about people walking out of a room without saying a word. I read somewhere some snowflake was so upset about college kids quietly walking out of a room he wished unemployment on them.