Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock knock
What an incredible way to hand away a game. Harbaugh is a clown. Calling fake FGs when you have a 4 point lead. Just take the 3.

Then Mosley fumbling the pick six and turning into a touchback.

What should have been a 20-13 win turns into a 16-10 loss. Embarrassing.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 05:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What an incredible way to hand away a game. Harbaugh is a clown. Calling fake FGs when you have a 4 point lead. Just take the 3.

Losing that way blows.  I think the Bengals are going to ge crushed today, but it's almost better to lose that way than play the game of what ifs.

On a side note, how the hell did Flacco convert that 4th and 2?  He was like a foot from the sidelines with 3 people on him and he someh
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
To finish the last posr which I posted too quickly and can't seem to edit, he somehow got up the sideline.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Losing that way blows.  I think the Bengals are going to ge crushed today, but it's almost better to lose that way than play the game of what ifs.

On a side note, how the hell did Flacco convert that 4th and 2?  He was like a foot from the sidelines with 3 people on him and he someh

He actually runs well. Why he doesn't do it more, IDK, but that's not what Trestman does.

Trestman abandons the run when you have 95 yards on 11 carries in the first half. 

Last time we lost to the Skins, we ended up firing our vanilla OC and winning the SB. In fact, every time we've lost to them, we've won the SB.

Reply/Quote
No Ive seen him run, I just have no idea how he pulled that one off.

Oh well no crowing from me today as my suspicions that the Bengals. aren't much better than average, if that, are proving true.

Reply/Quote
At least we're losing by less than a score and still have a winning record.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 05:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What an incredible way to hand away a game. Harbaugh is a clown. Calling fake FGs when you have a 4 point lead. Just take the 3.

Don't worry. There are 2 other teams in the division that are battling the Ravens for the embarrassing crown. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: At least we're losing by less than a score and still have a winning record.

At least our record of losing the first playoff game for five consecutive years won't go to 6.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At least our record of losing the first playoff game for five consecutive years won't go to 6.

Too true. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh well no crowing from me today as my suspicions that the Bengals. aren't much better than average, if that, are proving true.

The bengals crushing loss to the Steelers in a playoff game they had won is still in their heads.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: The bengals crushing loss to the Steelers in a playoff game they had won is still in their heads.

No but I see it was the high point of your year.  It's only Oct so there's still some time for something important to happen in your life.

Reply/Quote

Two games in a row coaching cost the game.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No but I see it was the high point of your year.  It's only Oct so there's still some time for something important to happen in your life.

It was awesome I admit. The perfect scenario was unfolding for bengal fans. Who better than against the hated Steelers for the bengals  to come from behind late in the game and be on the verge of winning their first playoff game  ....but once again the bungles remained true to their name.

The most important thing that has happened in your meaningless life was your dad keeping his firearm hidden from you or you may have ended it. Cincinnati was the only city ever known to be placed on suicide watch.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:12 AM)Vlad Wrote: It was awesome I admit. The perfect scenario was unfolding for bengal fans. Who better than against the hated Steelers for the bengals  to come from behind late in the game and be on the verge of winning their first playoff game  ....but once again the bungles remained true to their name.

The most important thing that has happened in your meaningless life was your dad keeping his firearm hidden from you or you may have ended it. Cincinnati was the only city ever known to be placed on suicide watch.

Ahhhh...Vlad thinks everyone else lives with their daddy too.  

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Ahhhh...Vlad thinks everyone else lives with their daddy too.  

Rep.

(But vlad doesn't know who his daddy is).
Reply/Quote
Knock knock...

Who's there?

The second....

The second who?

The second of ten losses.

Unfortunately my Bengals will be right there with you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:43 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Two games in a row coaching cost the game.
Sounds like us and our thing with the refs. In both cases, the scoreboard is the real problem.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Ahhhh...Vlad thinks everyone else lives with their daddy too.  

No, you're the only one that gave me that impression.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 06:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: Rep.

(But vlad doesn't know who his daddy is).

Mikey does. You're the only one that gives him rep.
Reply/Quote
3-3...remember when the ravens were 3-0? Yeah, Neither do we

Even when gifted one of the worst calls in history, they still cant hold on
Reply/Quote