Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock knock
(09-26-2016, 09:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ending their decades long playoff win drought is the Super Bowl for the Bengals. 

Nah - I think ending their existence-long Super Bowl drought would be their Super Bowl.

Only it'll never happen because the refs are out to get them. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
That's a nice little circle jerk you guys got going there. Just make sure you mop up and turn out the lights before you leave.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No lame 3-0 knock knock jokes. Just records.

Ravens are sitting at the top undefeated and the Bengals are battling the Browns for "who is a toilet bowl team".

Inb4 excuses about schedules. Also, the Steelers are blumpkins.

It is cool, congrats on leading the division after 3 weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is cool, congrats on leading the division after 3 weeks.
3 weeks, 3 wins over 3 of the worst teams in the league, 3 TDs... Ravens are back baby.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
ravens fans puffing out their chests for beating cleveland, buffalo and the jags....just barely in all three cases. Good stuff. That's ok though, a win is a win. They should talk now....while they still can.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 09:40 AM)Beaker Wrote: ravens fans puffing out their chests for beating cleveland, buffalo and the jags....just barely in all three cases. Good stuff. That's ok though, a win is a win. They should talk now....while they still can.

Considering Bengals fans spent this thread arguing that they were only in 3rd place because the Ravens got to play bad teams, I assume no one would respond to this thread after the Bengals finally beat another bad team but were still stuck in 3rd place. 

I was wrong. 

Bold Prediction: By week 6 when the Ravens are 5-1 and the Bengals are 2-4, they'll stop relying on the schedule argument. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 10:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bold Prediction: By week 6 when the Ravens are 5-1 and the Bengals are 2-4, they'll stop relying on the schedule argument. 

Bold prediction: By week 17 the Bengals are 11-5 and the ravens are 9-7, in third place, have lost to the Bengals twice....again, the smack talk from ravens fans has been fun but meaningless....again.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 10:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bold Prediction: By week 6 when the Ravens are 5-1 and the Bengals are 2-4, they'll stop relying on the schedule argument. 

You could very well be right about the Ravens. They won't play a winning team until week 9. After that they'll have Pit and Cincy twice each and the Eagles and Pats.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 04:59 AM)Dill Wrote: You could very well be right about the Ravens. They won't play a winning team until week 9. After that they'll have Pit and Cincy twice each and the Eagles and Pats.

Haha that is brutal. If they even do make the playoffs they'll be limping in that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No lame 3-0 knock knock jokes. Just records.

Ravens are sitting at the top undefeated and the Bengals are battling the Browns for "who is a toilet bowl team".

Inb4 excuses about schedules. Also, the Steelers are blumpkins.

Baltimore lose to the Raiders....Lol, pass broken up by former Bengals, Reggie Nelson, poetic justice. 
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Pat made this thread about 12 seconds after the game. Wonder what's taking so long today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Knock knock...

Who's there?...

The first...

The first who?...

The first if 10 losses.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Ngata.

Ngata who?

Ngata undefeated anymore, cause you finally played a decent team. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Knock Knock
Whose there?

It Suggs

It Suggs who?

It Suggs to be a Ravens fan today.
Reply/Quote
Knock Knock
who there

Joe
Joe who

joe the guy paid 100 million after winning a superbowl cuz i earned the contract maybe dalton and luck should have been paid afterwards at least i earned mine i wont be winning another in my career
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals still in 3rd place, finally bold enough to talk trash because the Ravens lost one game.

It's gotta suck to be a Bengals fan when the best thing that can happen is your division opponents are .750

Unlike you guys, I won't cry about the refs. Ravens D blew that game. If your offense hands you the lead with 2.5 minutes left, you stop your opponent. We weren't going to be 16-0, I'll take 3-1.

Good luck in Dallas and in New England, lol.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 06:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pat made this thread about 12 seconds after the game.  Wonder what's taking so long today.

Rosh Hashanah dinner, sorry.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rosh Hashanah dinner, sorry.

Oh how convenient that this "holiday" happens to be on the day you lose.  Our church calendar doesn't even have this Rosh Hashanah listed.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh how convenient that this "holiday" happens to be on the day you lose.  Our church calendar doesn't even have this Rosh Hashanah listed.  

Why did you put "holiday" in quotes? Are you implying it's not real? Do most church calendars list Jewish holidays?

http://www.ibtimes.com/rosh-hashanah-2016-what-do-jews-eat-celebrate-new-year-2424152

First time celebrating (GF's family is Jewish) but the food was good. Made up for the awful loss. Still pissed they let the Raiders score a TD in 5 plays after Flacco's awesome drive. 

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why did you put "holiday" in quotes? Are you implying it's not real? Do most church calendars list Jewish holidays?

http://www.ibtimes.com/rosh-hashanah-2016-what-do-jews-eat-celebrate-new-year-2424152

First time celebrating (GF's family is Jewish) but the food was good. Made up for the awful loss. Still pissed they let the Raiders score a TD in 5 plays after Flacco's awesome drive. 

Dude I'm just messing. I'm quite aware of Rosh Hashanah.

Reply/Quote