Knock knock
Knock knock....

Who's there?

Third.......

third who?

Third place Bengals
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm just here to thank Pat for dropping Steve Smith, in our P&R league.
You're a Gent, Pat !

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:39 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Last season 0-3 but loss many at the end by less than a score. This season been able to win close ones.

Ooops..lost a close one at home when Flacco chokes against a very bad defense in 2 minute drill with 1 of best kickers in the game waiting in the wings
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:07 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Knock knock....

Who's there?

Third.......

third who?

Third place Bengals

Let's see, we lost to 4-0 (defending Super Bowl champs) and a 3-1 team (on the road).  You lost to the 4th place team for the AFCW a year ago (at home)..........LOL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:07 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Knock knock....

Who's there?

Third.......

third who?

Third place Bengals
We're just keeping the seat warm for you guys... Until you hold the spot for a few weeks for Cleveland.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bengals still in 3rd place, finally bold enough to talk trash because the Ravens lost one game.

It's gotta suck to be a Bengals fan when the best thing that can happen is your division opponents are .750

Unlike you guys, I won't cry about the refs. Ravens D blew that game. If your offense hands you the lead with 2.5 minutes left, you stop your opponent. We weren't going to be 16-0, I'll take 3-1.

Good luck in Dallas and in New England, lol.

Yeah you  get to play them too.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Last time I checked bengals won not 2 straight not 4 straight WAIT THEY HAVE WON 5 STRAIGHT games against them shitty ratbirds
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 03:39 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Last time I checked bengals won not 2 straight not 4 straight WAIT THEY HAVE WON 5 STRAIGHT games against them shitty ratbirds

Welcome to smack. Last time I checked, the Bengals lost not 2 straight, not 4 straight... wait, they have lost 5 straight playoff games. 

I notice in your sig that you've been a Bengals fan since birth (1991). God, that has to suck to have never seen your team win a playoff game. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Welcome to smack. Last time I checked, the Bengals lost not 2 straight, not 4 straight... wait, they have lost 5 straight playoff games. 

I notice in your sig that you've been a Bengals fan since birth (1991). God, that has to suck to have never seen your team win a playoff game. 

Did you pull this post straight from coltsfan's book of smack?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:00 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Did you pull this post straight from coltsfan's book of smack?

i know this is smack talk, but c'mon now.  There are lines even in smack.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 03:39 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Last time I checked bengals won not 2 straight not 4 straight WAIT THEY HAVE WON 5 STRAIGHT games against them shitty ratbirds

Wow, it took 5 straight wins just to tie up the all-time series at 20 games apiece.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/history/opponents-historical-matchup-afc-north.html
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:00 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Did you pull this post straight from coltsfan's book of smack?

When your team has the longest playoff win drought, you're gonna get smacked for it. 

It's like how the Ravens will get smacked for having a 3-1 record when people expect a team with a Super Bowl MVP QB to be 4-0.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When your team has the longest playoff win drought, you're gonna get smacked for it. 

It's like how the Ravens will get smacked for having a 3-1 record when people expect a team with a Super Bowl MVP QB to be 4-0.

Especially losing in the fashion they did last year. I don't care how much they want to cry about Joey Porter.

They behave themselves, they win that game. Plain and simple.

Trying to act big and tough like the Steelers will only get you in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:10 AM)Vlad Wrote: Especially losing in the fashion they did last year. I don't care how much they want to cry about Joey Porter.

They behave themselves, they win that game. Plain and simple.

Trying to act big and tough like the Steelers will only get you in trouble.

People can hang that on Vontaze and Jones all they want, but there is one person 100% responsible for that loss, and that is Jeremy Hill. Especially after acting like such an ass after AJs TD.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:30 AM)Vlad Wrote: Wow, it took 5 straight wins just to tie up the all-time series at 20 games apiece.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/history/opponents-historical-matchup-afc-north.html

"When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea - have a point. It makes it so much more
interesting for the listener!"

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea - have a point. It makes it so much more
interesting for the listener!"

In this case for interesting for the reader.

But thats irrelevant because it wasn't a story but an observation.
Observations are commonly made from a point already presented.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Welcome to smack. Last time I checked, the Bengals lost not 2 straight, not 4 straight... wait, they have lost 5 straight playoff games. 

Just curious...last time you checked...how many games has it been since the ravens have beaten the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
this is a knock konck thread, stick to it

knock knock
who there
a ravens fan who post in bengals forum cuz bored
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When your team has the longest playoff win drought, you're gonna get smacked for it. 

Its just about as original as buttered toast...but hey, whatever makes you feel good I guess

Why would anyone expect the Ravens to be 4-0 since it hasnt happened at any point in Flacco's tenure?  
Reply/Quote
knock knock
who there
ravens
ravens who
ravens three and two
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote