Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock knock
Don't worry. You might beat the Dolphins next week.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: No excuses but 19-17 over the Jags?  Had to come back from 20 down to the Browns?  Are the Ravens just good enough or or they just not quite bad enough?

Serious question because I haven't seen a single highlight from the first three games just the scores.
That's because there were no highlights. It's just 3 weeks worth of shit teams outlasting each other.

Good job Ravens you're almost at last year's win total.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1-2 against 3 teams with 10+ wins last year, including the defending SB champs = irrelevant.
3-0 against 3 teams with a combined 16-32 record last year, including 2 of the doormats of the NFL = legit.

Super lulz!!

Ah let them enjoy it. Reality is going is going to be tough enough.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't worry. You might beat the Dolphins next week.
Don't worry. Your team surely won't.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Let's not get too down on pat....he has been waiting 2 yrs to talk smack after all.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1-2 against 3 teams with 10+ wins last year, including the defending SB champs = irrelevant.
3-0 against 3 teams with a combined 16-32 record last year, including 2 of the doormats of the NFL = legit.

Super lulz!!

A win is a win is a win. You need wins.

Crying about schedule

Super lulz!!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: Let's not get too down on pat....he has been waiting 2 yrs to talk smack after all.

Don't be too down on Beak.....he has been waiting over 20 years for a playoff win.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:33 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: A win is a win is a win. You need wins.

Crying about schedule

Super lulz!!

(09-25-2016, 10:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Don't be too down on Beak.....he has been waiting over 20 years for a playoff win.

This forum has gotten--been?--so ****ing lame. 

All we need now is Vambo to come in here and start wheezing about Browns championships that happened 50+ years ago. 

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:33 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: A win is a win is a win. You need wins.

Crying about schedule

Super lulz!!

Nobody is crying as it all evens out after 16 games.  Just laughing at departure from reality.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Don't be too down on Beak.....he has been waiting over 20 years for a playoff win.

We've been waiting close to 50 yrs for a Super Bowl.  At least smack right.  Who gives a crap about a random playoff win?

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We've been waiting close to 50 yrs for a Super Bowl.  At least smack right.  Who gives a crap about a random playoff win?

So have the Eagles.

And that will continue this year too....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We've been waiting close to 50 yrs for a Super Bowl.  At least smack right.  Who gives a crap about a random playoff win?

Baby steps
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:51 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Baby steps

Already did those a long time ago, that's how I know they are meaningless.  But either way congrats on 3-0  I was just killing time during commercials catching up on Atlanta.  Didnt know it had started so I didnt DVR.  On Demand blows.

Reply/Quote

You will the next time the bengals make the playoffs....you will care a lot.
Reply/Quote
lol, how do you let Trevor Siemian have a 4 TD game in your house? That's just sad.

Even the Colts held him to no TDs and a pick.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 07:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, how do you let Trevor Siemian have a 4 TD game in your house? That's just sad.

Even the Colts held him to no TDs and a pick.

Are you going to keep the AFCN record in you sig when the Ravens end up being third in the division by week 10?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 11:11 PM)Vlad Wrote: You will the next time the bengals make the playoffs....you will care a lot.

Only as pertains to getting to the Super Bowl.  If they win one and lose the next week, winning the first one won't mean anything to me.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 07:33 AM)treee Wrote: Are you going to keep the AFCN record in you sig when the Ravens end up being third in the division by week 10?

Are you going to keep acting like .333 is good when the Bengals are still third in the division by week 10?

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 08:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Only as pertains to getting to the Super Bowl.  If they win one and lose the next week, winning the first one won't mean anything to me.

Ending their decades long playoff win drought is the Super Bowl for the Bengals. 

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 09:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ending their decades long playoff win drought is the Super Bowl for the Bengals. 

Not for me.  

Reply/Quote