Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
(10-27-2021, 11:27 AM)jj22 Wrote: I'd trust you guy's word if you didn't believe Ashli was a "victim". But here we are.

Kyle came looking to kill. He was right there instigating in the interaction with those he killed. He wasn't some innocent bystander who was walking past and got attacked. But his instigations led to him being confronted and "attacked" as some say. But he wasn't there to protest, he wasn't there for any reason but to kill. That is undeniable. He was quick to engage with protesters and get "attacked" knowing he was locked and loaded and ready to kill. Yea the victims shouldn't have bit and taken the bait, but they had no idea of his plans to murder.

The problem with the country is a black teen would never have gotten this treatment. So we still have a ways to go for equality and fairness.

I'm late to this thread, I see it is 16 pages, but your take is so awful in this case it deserves response. You say he went across state lines with a rifle, but this is America, we can go across state lines at will and it is not against the law. Wisconsin law says it is only illegal for a 17 year old to have a short barreled rifle. The prosecution admitted it was not a short barreled rifle. You whine he instigated the attacks, but the instigation was he put out a fire these scumbags set. He was attacked by a convicted child molestor, who dated single women so he could sodomize their sons and who tried to take Rittenhouse's rifle. Sorry, that's self defense. Then he was chased down the street by a convicted woman beater who hit him not once, but twice with is skateboard, which is a dangerous instrument that can cause death. Again, clearly self defense. Then he was attacked by a convicted burglar who by his own admission pointed his Glock 40, which he was prohibited from owning, at Rittenhouse's head before Rittenhouse beat him to the shot. Again, self defense. Did Rittenhouse harm anyone who wasn't attempting to harm him? No, he did not. You sure pick some real winners to champion. The world is a better place without those two "victims" in it.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: So police need teens to bring their guns across state lines to come help and kill people? 

Do you think if he was a black teen that would be the "excuse". 

Not sure what this says about our law enforcement that they need teens to come with their guns to help during protests. I mean are these teens trained in riot defense and protests? Is this like the SS Panzer Tank Division with the majority of its recruits being 16- and 17-year-old boys from the Hitler Youth brigades? This shouldn't be acceptable or excusable.

But this goes back to race, no black kid would be allowed to come across state lines with their military grade weapon to help police (and kill) with protests. Even if they were attacked while instigating and acting like they were some authorities figure. No protesters were going to listen to him.

Gee, just last year we had over 1000 black men and kids come to Louisville armed with AR's and AK's to protest. Of course, they wound up shooting 3 of their own, but still....
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:45 AM)jj22 Wrote: Out of state over state lines mind you. It's not like he was a member of the community invested in the community. 

Either way this would have never been acceptable if he was a black teenage male. 

It was like 11 miles, and his father lives in Kenosha. I've traveled farther than that for an ice cream cone.
Reply/Quote
"A black, the black, the only black" -- what is wrong with this man

Trump could never refer to black people without sounding awkward.....

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1461024357438963718

Even Kyle is looking at him like what the hell are you talking about
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: He just crossed state lines with his military grade weapon and instigated conflict with protesters for the sake of it. Riiight.

Again with the state lines. Really need to turn off MSNBC
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 03:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Breaking curfew. Being at a riot. Handling a firearm he wasn't legally allowed to have without his legal guardian present. Negligent discharge.

Curfew was not a legal curfew and did not have force of law behind it. He WAS allowed to have the firearm, and there was nothing negligent about the discharge.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Again with the state lines. Really need to turn off MSNBC

Rittenhouse didn't even cross the state line with the gun. It was in Wisconsin waiting for him.

Look, I'm as liberal as could be and would love nothing more than to see this kid locked up if for no other reason than to see the far right wing nut jobs lose their shit. But this is open and shut self defense. Anyone arguing it's not needs to re-ground themselves in reality.

You could argue that sure, he shouldn't have been there and that's fine. But he's not on trial for that so nobody cares.

This turned into a longer rant than I wanted.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: "A black, the black, the only black" -- what is wrong with this man

This judge is living rent free in your head, dude.  For your mental sanity, I urge you to chill.  He's an older guy from the Midwest, how he talks is pretty typical and in no way is an indication of any bias.  I know you won't listen or care, but it's the truth.
Reply/Quote
Of course when I see this stuff I'm going to add it to the thread. Maybe you shouldn't take it so personal Socio. Isn't adding content to a thread what we do when we start a thread (for discussion)?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: In a different state, at a riot, with a gun you shouldn’t have, killing people.

In general. No. No way in hell a black person isn’t locked up in that scenario.

I think that’s called critical race theory or something.

I didn’t read it but I saw black dude at 1/6 Trump ball sucking fest got the longest sentence to date.

Gee, take a guess where Rittenhouse has been since awaiting trial? And again, 11 miles. MSNBC again with the state line bs.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Curfew was not a legal curfew and did not have force of law behind it. He WAS allowed to have the firearm, and there was nothing negligent about the discharge.

You should really check the responses after that. I was admittedly being facetious. Or was that a different topic? Doesn't matter. I was being facetious.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Again with the state lines. Really need to turn off MSNBC

Get it together Sled. I'm an independent who follows all sides. If you going to stalk me and come for me in every forum then at least come correct, which unfortunately you rarely do. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: "A black, the black, the only black" -- what is wrong with this man

Do you prefer Joe Biden's "Negro"? or his description of integrated schools as "Racial Jungles?"
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Get it together Sled. I'm an independent who follows all sides. If you going to stalk me and come for me in every forum then at least come correct, which unfortunately you rarely do. 

Really, because your takes in this one are really out there. And you making a point to interject race into a case where a white guy shot 3 other white guys, with a white prosecutor and a white defense attorney and a white judge. Where in the heck does race even play into this?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Do you prefer Joe Biden's "Negro"? or his description of integrated schools as "Racial Jungles?"

You sound like you just wanted a reason to use the "N" word. But in the 1980's that was a far better and socially acceptable term to replace the degrading n***er. It was adopted and adapted in the black community and church as such. But I'm not here to teach you what you really don't care to know. 

As far as the racial jungles can you provide context? I know the context, but do you?

It doesn't matter. This thread is about the Rittenhouse case, not for my personal stalkers.  

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really, because your takes in this one are really out there. And you making a point to interject race into a case where a white guy shot 3 other white guys, with a white prosecutor and a white defense attorney and a white judge. Where in the heck does race even play into this?

Because as I've said and you've clearly read, these cases wouldn't be so hot button issues if people believed it would be fair based off of race. And we all know from all sides if Kyle was a black 17 year old he wouldn't have even made it to trial he would have been shot dead. He certainly wouldn't have had the police run past him and take him out to dinner after the murders. 

(I'm sorry guys. I've been dealing with Sled stalking me for years now. Hate for you to have to witness this). 

Sled any thoughts on any of the other posters posts? You are always welcome in my threads, but you've got to try to let me go.

Reply/Quote
Judge goes on defense

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1461020582351364101

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: You sound like you just wanted a reason to use the "N" word. 

I get that this is an emotional issue for you, but this comment is way out of line.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: Because as I've said and you've clearly read, these cases wouldn't be so hot button issues if people believed it would be fair based off of race. And we all know from all sides if Kyle was a black 17 year old he wouldn't have even made it to trial he would have been shot dead. He certainly wouldn't have had the police run past him and take him out to dinner after the murders. 

(I'm sorry guys. I've been dealing with Sled stalking me for years now. Hate for you to have to witness this). 

Sled any thoughts on any of the other posters posts? You are always welcome in my threads, but you've got to try to let me go.

Regardless of your obvious high opinion of yourself, no one is stalking you. When you post drivel, expect it to be responded to. And so if I understand what you're saying, because Rittenhouse is white, he should be convicted of crimes he did not commit, like the rifle being a short barreled rifle even though it wasn't, and he should not have the right to defend himself when attacked. Got it.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 05:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I get that this is an emotional issue for you, but this comment is way out of line.

I wonder what must have been going through Biden's mind when he actually said it? 
Reply/Quote