Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL @ ALL THE [EDIT]!
(09-10-2015, 07:34 PM)Element Wrote: Carson Palmer trade still hurts yall?

Hell, a Palmer trade still hurts people on this board.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
wow...a Raiders fan.

Kudos for finding the page and figuring out how to register and type a comment. ThumbsUp

I guess you win?

[Image: raidershugefan.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
"retards"? This is beyond tacky. I guess that's why the Raiders fanbase is considered one of the worst in the leagues.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have better trolls than this in our own membership.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)The Real Expert Wrote: I decided to check out this garbage forum to see what The Bungal Fans were saying - LOL - Do you Retards Actually Think You Are Going To Win!?!?!?

ROFLMAO COPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Truth Is THE WHOLE CITY OF CINCINNATI SUCKS - INCLUDING THE BENGALS!

HEAR ME NOW AND BELIEVE ME LATER - THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA ROLL YOU HARD COME SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY FOR THE SILVER AND BLACK EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!

IT'S GONNA BE UGLY!!!!!!!!!

MARRY ME!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: Wub Wub Happy Pervert

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 06:50 PM)Stormborn Wrote: HOOOOOLYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!! OHMAGOD!!! 

GREAT BURN MAN! I'M SO PISSED I WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH ANY DAMN GAME BECAUSE MY STUPID ASS FANHOOD WON'T GET IN THE DAMN STADIUM.

GOD DAMNIT MY LIFE IS UNFOLDING TO ME!!! 

That dude is ON FIRE!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 08:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "retards"? This is beyond tacky. I guess that's why the Raiders fanbase is considered one of the worst in the leagues.

I'm betting this is actually Poe. Got bored and decided to make a fake account as a Raider fan.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 09:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm betting this is actually Poe. Got bored and decided to make a fake account as a Raider fan.

Lol, if only that were true.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 07:07 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: Raiders have been awful since 2003.

That's 12 seasons of incompetence

And once the 2015 season ends, it shall be 13 seasons of incompetence

And incontinence.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Boards!

...and goodbye.

As a reminder, other team's fans are always welcome. Intentional and obvious trolling isn't.

And on a personal note, I'll let a lot of stuff slide in PnR and Smack. I've been pretty open about that. But if you can't come up with something better than the word used in the title of this thread, you need a dictionary. And a better outlook on life.
Reply/Quote
Why did you start out with proper grammar in the first sentence to only abandon it by capitalizing the first letter of every word there after? What are you trying to communicate with all that?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 09:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And incontinence.

And impotence.
Reply/Quote
I would make fun of this guy, but my mother always told me not to make fun of the mentally disabled.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 06:46 PM)Bengals23 Wrote: So in theory..... You occasionally do suck them?

(09-10-2015, 06:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ha....the dude admitted that every now and then, he plops a dong onto his tongue.

He had no comeback for that... Openly admitted he huffs dongs.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 07:03 PM)The Real Expert Wrote: FIGURES A GARBAGE TEAM LIKE THE BENGALS WOULD HAVE GARBAGE FANS AS WELL, RAIDERS WIN BIG ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

He does have a point...In the highlighted part...probably not in the non-highlighted part.  But maybe there as well.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Just when I was starting to like the guy.  I was really looking forward to the back and forth between him and Fred or him and StLucie on the PnR boards.  Sorry, man, you really were talented in the art of Smack talking.  But don't get up!  Don't ever give up!  Today may not have been your day, but always bolieve that this day is your day to shine. Make it the best day of your life. After all, today is a gift.  That's why they call it the present!  All you have to do is Bo-Lieve! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)The Real Expert Wrote: I decided to check out this garbage forum to see what The Bungal Fans were saying - LOL - Do you Retards Actually Think You Are Going To Win!?!?!?

ROFLMAO COPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Truth Is THE WHOLE CITY OF CINCINNATI SUCKS - INCLUDING THE BENGALS!

HEAR ME NOW AND BELIEVE ME LATER - THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA ROLL YOU HARD COME SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY FOR THE SILVER AND BLACK EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!

IT'S GONNA BE UGLY!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 2C7kFNe.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)The Real Expert Wrote: HEAR ME NOW AND BELIEVE ME LATER - THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA ROLL YOU HARD COME SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: Bv4JUHt.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:14 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He does have a point...In the highlighted part...probably not in the non-highlighted part.  But maybe there as well.

Does a Raiders fan have any ground to stand on when calling other fans garbage? Isn't their shit hole stadium famous for parking lot shootings after their team gets the ever loving piss beat out of them by teams other than Pittsburgh since they couldn't win there if the playoffs depended on it?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 10:54 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Does a Raiders fan have any ground to stand on when calling other fans garbage? Isn't their shit hole stadium famous for parking lot shootings after their team gets the ever loving piss beat out of them by teams other than Pittsburgh since they couldn't win there if the playoffs depended on it?

Lol...Bengal fan talking about winning in the playoffs if life was dependent on it.  That is some high class irony right there.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote