Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La’el Collins injury
Copied text from Adam Schefter tweet

“#Bengals OT La'el Collins had initial tests on his knee and the ACL is believed to be intact, source said. My understanding is his kneecap shifted — causing significant pain — but it shifted back into place. More tests coming.”

This sounds excruciating.

Lucky the kneecap shifted back in place
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I definitely looked bad, great news.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:43 PM)Housh Wrote: Copied text from Adam Schefter tweet

“#Bengals OT La'el Collins had initial tests on his knee and the ACL is believed to be intact, source said. My understanding is his kneecap shifted — causing significant pain — but it shifted back into place. More tests coming.”

Bad hip, bad back, and now a bad knee

Nobody should be comfortable with this guy starting at RT right now
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:43 PM)Housh Wrote: This sounds excruciating.

It hurst my knee just to read those words.  Yikes.  

Glad to hear, thanks for the update.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Same injury Jonah had earlier in the season?

Reply/Quote
Good to hear.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:43 PM)Housh Wrote: Copied text from Adam Schefter tweet

That is great news honestly, that looked terrible when I saw the play back of the DL landing on his leg like that.
Reply/Quote
That’s good news. Anyone watch Adeniji closely? I didn’t notice anything bad from him out there.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That’s good news. Anyone watch Prince closely? I didn’t notice anything bad from him out there. Thought he was getting a little better last year as it went on. Definitely got valuable experience.

Prince? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Great news
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That’s good news. Anyone watch Prince closely? I didn’t notice anything bad from him out there. Thought he was getting a little better last year as it went on. Definitely got valuable experience.

Adeniji replaced La'el and played good from what I saw. Scharping had some bad penalties though...
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Prince? 

Brain fart. Got my OL numbers flipped around.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Adeniji replaced La'el and played good from what I saw. Scharping had some bad penalties though...

Yeah Scharping with that last false start ended our chances of picking up a first and running out the clock before the drive even started. I never noticed how HUGE that dude is until today though
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:12 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah Scharping with that last false start ended our chances of picking up a first and running out the clock before the drive even started. I never noticed how HUGE that dude is until today though

Still really like Scharping, yeah the guy is a monster, just needs to clean up the penalties, love him in Jumbo packages.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna have to re-watch before declaring but Adeniji didn't seem to give up much heat from his side. I only watched him a couple times but he looked solid when i did. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Prince? 

He passed away about 5 years ago
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm gonna have to re-watch before declaring but Adeniji didn't seem to give up much heat from his side. I only watched him a couple times but he looked solid when i did. 

Same, was watching Adeniji and thought he held up well. Great news as I was for cutting him in the Offseason.

But he did play injured last year in the Playoffs and the SB...

(12-24-2022, 07:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: He passed away about 5 years ago

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same, was watching Adeniji and thought he held up well. Great news as I was for cutting him in the Offseason.

But he did play injured last year in the Playoffs and the SB...

I can't remember now if it was 2 or 3 years ago. People, including Lap, were impressed with his footwork @RT but he just wasn't big enough at the time. 

If Collins is out, i'm not too worried at this point with HA at RT. <--how scary do 4 of those letters look together? Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Honestly shocked. Between how he went down and what it looked like on the replay, I was all but positive it was worst case scenario there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bad hip, bad back, and now a bad knee

Nobody should be comfortable with this guy starting at RT right now

Adeniji did a good job coming in. He got the job done. Scharping not so much with the untimely holding.

Boy, I was having DeJa’ Vu about what we did to Brady last week. All I know is Joey, Chase, and Mac better be buying the entire defense a steak from Jeff Ruby’s tonight.
Reply/Quote