Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lamar Jackson meltdown
The league may investigate his tweet in response to someone who said the Ravens should let him walk after this season.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lamar-jackson-vulgarly-responds-on-twitter-to-nfl-fan-who-calls-for-ravens-to-let-him-walk-at-end-of-season/

Lamar Jackson vulgarly responds on Twitter to NFL fan who calls for Ravens to let him walk at end of season

If you want to see his tweet there's a click to it within this article.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:51 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The league may investigate his tweet in response to someone who said the Ravens should let him walk after this season.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lamar-jackson-vulgarly-responds-on-twitter-to-nfl-fan-who-calls-for-ravens-to-let-him-walk-at-end-of-season/

Lamar Jackson vulgarly responds on Twitter to NFL fan who calls for Ravens to let him walk at end of season

If you want to see his tweet there's a click to it within this article.

I facking hate Twitter. Can't I just see the tweet without sifting through posts that go in 30 different directions? 

**Edit....I found it.
If you use the word "Smelt" you should automatically be disqualified from being paid $250M. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:10 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I facking hate Twitter. Can't I just see the tweet without sifting through posts that go in 30 different directions? 

**Edit....I found it.
If you use the word "Smelt" you should automatically be disqualified from being paid $250M. 

I went to his twitter account and couldn't find it. Assuming he deleted it. If you click on the article there's a link to it.
Reply/Quote
Glad we have a QB that would never act like this...

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:56 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Glad we have a QB that would never act like this...

Funny how you guys were saying Burrow wasn’t the answer because he was “off” and took too many sacks. Glad you appreciate what you have now. 
Reply/Quote
Yikes…

Not a good look between this and him refusing to shake Trevor Lawrence’s hand after the loss.

Kid has a lot of growing up to do.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:04 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Funny how you guys were saying Burrow wasn’t the answer because he was “off” and took too many sacks. Glad you appreciate what you have now. 

Who is "you guys"?  I never said that, Ive never seen that. You need to roll out with that dumbass garbage.  Maybe focus on LSU, you are not a Bengals fan.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:04 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Funny how you guys were saying Burrow wasn’t the answer because he was “off” and took too many sacks. Glad you appreciate what you have now. 

Literally WTH are you talking about? Everyone on this board (save one dude) loves them some Joe Burrow.

But if we’re pulling out bad past takes, should Burrow still force his way out of Cincinnati because his OL and HC suck?

Reply/Quote
he also didnt shake Lawrence's hand post game. Just like he didnt shake Burrow's after the game last year

punk
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:16 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: he also didnt shake Lawrence's hand post game. Just like he didnt shake Burrow's after the game last year

punk

Lamar has never been the same since he left the Jackson 6.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yikes…

Not a good look between this and him refusing to shake Trevor Lawrence’s hand after the loss.

Kid has a lot of growing up to do.

The hand shakes after games is stupid. "Hey thanks for beating me let me shake your hand."
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:31 AM)Trademark Wrote: The hand shakes after games is stupid. "Hey thanks for beating me let me shake your hand."

[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-23at11.23.07AM_crop_no...072&h=2048]
[Image: r675371_1296x729_16-9.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 04:31 AM)Trademark Wrote: The hand shakes after games is stupid. "Hey thanks for beating me let me shake your hand."

It’s stupid to show good sportsmanship? He has no problem shaking hands when he wins.

Reply/Quote
Lamar’s tweet was over the top but he DID shake hands with Trevor Lawrence. The person who originally Tweeted that he hadn’t later apologized and posted a photo of a post game hug. It just wasn’t shown on the broadcast.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:56 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Glad we have a QB that would never act like this...

Geez, Lamar, are those braids wound a little tight?  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s stupid to show good sportsmanship? He has no problem shaking hands when he wins.

Exactly.  I felt the same was about Cam Newton and his disingenuous nature.  All huge smiles when they win, but a salty, whiny, excuse-making ***** when they lost.  Never accountable.  Lamar might not have been the one that fumbled, but his 50% completion rate and 250 yards (60 of which came on a duck to old man DeShawn Jackson who got behind THREE Jags) are just as responsible against a team like the Jags.  
Reply/Quote
Somehow, Lamar’s atrocious attitude brings me joy. I enjoyed watching Jacksonville grind out the victory.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 03:16 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: he also didnt shake Lawrence's hand post game. Just like he didnt shake Burrow's after the game last year

punk

The above + that tweet = ZERO CLASS.
Reply/Quote

Is that really a verified tweet from Lamar? I find that absolutely shocking. I had no idea that was the type of person he was. I understand someone saying something off the cuff, but to tweet he had to type it in and then decide to go ahead and tweet it. Low, low class.
Reply/Quote
He shows great athletic ability and flashes of brilliance, but he is just not a winner.
Reply/Quote