Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Legal tampering period
Running back James Robinson, who some wanted, is now gone. The Patriots signed him to a two-year deal worth a maximum $8 million.

Chiefs also creating more cap space. They just converted $12 million of Mahomes 2023 roster bonus into a signing bonus, creating $9.6 million in cap space. No idea how that works, creating one bonus into another type of bonus and gaining cap space.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:00 PM)Nepa Wrote: Running back James Robinson, who some wanted, is now gone. The Patriots signed him to a two-year deal worth a maximum $8 million.

Chiefs also creating more cap space. They just converted $12 million of Mahomes 2023 roster bonus into a signing bonus, creating $9.6 million in cap space. No idea how that works, creating one bonus into another type of bonus and gaining cap space.

Roster bonus is due this year converting it to a signing bonus spreads it across the life of the contract. Considering the contract will be completely redone in a year or two most likely they basically bought themselves some cap space.
Reply/Quote
Orlando Brown JR. Is a Bengal!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:23 PM)J24 Wrote: Orlando Brown JR. Is a Bengal!!!!!!

Landmark signing. Gave this thread a break for a whole hour in the process. 
Reply/Quote
Wowzers on Brown Jr.

Taking him from KC is great. Though he is not a Munoz level guy. He is good, though.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:23 PM)J24 Wrote: Orlando Brown JR. Is a Bengal!!!!!!

Wow! Went to bed too early. Got up at 1:45 am to check if any signings and find this huge signing. Not sure if he will play RT, or insist on the left, but our first probowl lineman for  Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Cody Ford (G) & Nick Scott (S) taking free agent visits with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Chase Edmonds to Tampa.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers swapping out their underperforming MLB's for two more kind of average MLB's was an interesting move. Elandon Roberts can cover at all but is a good run defender. Holcomb is kind of underrated but still not this crazy cover guy I think Steelers fans want him to be.
Reply/Quote
Mack Wilson resigned with Pats. I remember when people here were talking crap as he was falling and said that it was all media hype and he wasn't worth a day 3 pick. He is now going to be at least a 5 year NFL vet that was drafted in the mid 5th round. He wasn't ready at the time to come out and merit the early projections but man Sabbin did him no favors craping on him and he has had a solid career.
Reply/Quote
he has now deleted this tweet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Nasir Adderley is retiring. That's a bit of a surprise.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 02:03 PM)pally Wrote: he has now deleted this tweet

I wonder if he wants Bates-like money and isn't getting even close to that type of offer?
Reply/Quote
Trent Taylor re-signs with us.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/3/16/23643447/trent-taylor-bengals-nfl-free-agency-news
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 02:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Nasir Adderley is retiring. That's a bit of a surprise.

Yea really shocking to me. He hasn't been the stud some people though but he has been okay. That adds a need to LAC.
Reply/Quote
Gardner Minshew to the Colts.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2023/03/colts-qb-gardner-minshew-agree-to-deal
Reply/Quote
Bears sign Robert Tonyan, D'Onta Foreman, and Andrew Billings.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 08:58 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Bears sign Robert Tonyan, D'Onta Foreman, and Andrew Billings.

BILLINGS!!! Rock On

J/K  Hilarious

I liked Tonyan and Foreman for us though, damn it. Whatever
Reply/Quote
The Eagles signed Mariota to backup Hurts.

I think we need an upgrade behind Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 10:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BILLINGS!!! Rock On

J/K  Hilarious

I liked Tonyan and Foreman for us though, damn it. Whatever

BILLINGS!!!!!
Reply/Quote