Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let’s go Steelers?
Not tonight, next week!

I want to see Jackpot Joey next Monday night, post game with AFCN division.

Worry about the 1, 2 seed the following week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure, just let them lose tonight and clinch that much-deserved losing season. Then next week it can be: 'Here we go Steelers, here we go.'
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, yes. Go Steelers in week 17. I hope it’s a bloodbath though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sure, just let them lose tonight and clinch that much-deserved losing season. Then next week it can be: 'Here we go Steelers, here we go.'

Of course, and then ravens are locked into a WC spot, less to play for in week 18.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sure, just let them lose tonight and clinch that much-deserved losing season. Then next week it can be: 'Here we go Steelers, here we go.'

Just in time for a raiders pick!

Way to go llama
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:52 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Just in time for a raiders pick!

Way to go llama

I’ll keep my comments to myself.

Sorry guys.
Reply/Quote

A L tonight also eliminates them from playoffs, poor Steelers.

Let’s go raiders.
Reply/Quote
No I hope they lose by 30 and their fans get COVID.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals don't get the 1-seed, then in a perfect world the Ravens lose out and then go to Cincinnati in the WC round as the 6 or 7 seed.
Reply/Quote
Just turned it on and the first thing I see is the Immaculate Reception. How many times have they shown it? 20? 30?

And the Raiders hand it right back.
Reply/Quote

You memorized their whole chant? Impressive.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:03 AM)ah5 Wrote: No I hope they lose by 30 and their fans get COVID.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

Where's your damn heart. This is Franco Harris Weekend....

They should lose by 32
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:09 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just turned it on and the first thing I see is the Immaculate Reception. How many times have they shown it? 20? 30?

And the Raiders hand it right back.

Yea, they played it a few times.

Crazy that a similar play happened to us 50 years (almost to the day) today to us
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You memorized their whole chant?  Impressive.

Meh, 50% of the AFCN teams use a variation of that chant, it's the least I can do.  
Reply/Quote
These featured games this year have absolutely sucked.... started with Broncos getting a million prime time games. Haven't got much better.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I refuse.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:25 AM)Synric Wrote: I refuse.

Meh, If it’s in the best interest of the bengals (and it 100% is), then why wouldn’t you?

If the bengals were chasing the ravens, meaning they (the bengals) needed the ravens to lose, would that change your mind?
Reply/Quote
Wow what an ugly game between two sorry teams

Carr is a bad QB
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:13 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Wow what an ugly game between two sorry teams

Carr is a bad QB

Bad football. Give Steelers false confidence going into next week, take care of the ravens and hopefully we can see jackpot Joey after a w on MNf. Fingers crossed.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:14 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Bad football.  Give Steelers false confidence going into next week, take care of the ravens and hopefully we can see jackpot Joey after a w on MNf.  Fingers crossed.

We need them to have confidence/drive/interest to beat the Ravens next week.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote