Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
The dentist  

[Image: MbeTuWR.jpg]

http://www.costumeish.com/products/costumes
I'm offended to live in a country where people will pay $100 for that cheap crap!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/living/caitlyn-jenner-halloween-costume-feat/

Maybe you prefer one of these

[Image: R1YNdIg.jpg]
(08-28-2015, 03:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/living/caitlyn-jenner-halloween-costume-feat/

Maybe you prefer one of these

[Image: R1YNdIg.jpg]

That's boring seeing as I dress up like a woman most days, anyways.

How about this?  What ever happened to homemade offensive costumes?

[Image: twin-towers-fancy-_2725022b.jpg]
I don't see the issue with the dentist one, besides the price. The Jenner one will probably be used by a lot to draw laughs at her expense, but there's nothing inherently wrong with a costume of a famous person.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Other than the price, I got no issues.  Heck, I could just get a lab coat from my sister, and ad-lib the rest!

Edit: Wait, my sister does not wear a men's 2X lab coat. But I could find one..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-28-2015, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Other than the price, I got no issues.  Heck, I could just get a lab coat from my sister, and ad-lib the rest!

Edit:  Wait, my sister does not wear a men's 2X lab coat.  But I could find one..

Even with the wrong size, you could still use the lab coat to go as Caitlyn. Tongue
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

(08-28-2015, 07:29 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Even with the wrong size, you could still use the lab coat to go as Caitlyn. Tongue

Hmm, perhaps..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-28-2015, 04:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't see the issue with the dentist one, besides the price. The Jenner one will probably be used by a lot to draw laughs at her expense, but there's nothing inherently wrong with a costume of a famous person.

The only legitimate transexual costume is the silence of the lambs guy.

And all costumes for celebs are having a laugh.
(08-29-2015, 05:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The only legitimate transexual costume is the silence of the lambs guy.  

And all costumes for celebs are having a laugh.

Except the fact that he wasn't really a transsexual was a huge plot point in the movie.  
(08-29-2015, 09:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Except the fact that he wasn't really a transsexual was a huge plot point in the movie.  

Dude pretending to be a girl .... Pretty much the same. And for Halloween costume sake its close enough and If you went as that people would say your being one.
(08-30-2015, 01:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dude pretending to be a girl ....  Pretty much the same.

Stay classy
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-30-2015, 01:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dude pretending to be a girl ....  Pretty much the same.    And for Halloween costume sake its close enough and If you went as that people would say your being one.

Yet more unintelligent trolling.  I really wish this board had a legit troll like Beavis.  Hell, even Ghostwriter would be a huge improvement.
(08-30-2015, 09:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stay classy

You do realize this is a halloween costume thread.

Lighten up francis
(08-30-2015, 11:36 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yet more unintelligent trolling.  I really wish this board had a legit troll like Beavis.  Hell, even Ghostwriter would be a huge improvement.

When someone goes as a police officer for Halloween are you slamming them for not being 100% authentic? Or do you just let it go because it's a kid in a halloween costume ...
(08-28-2015, 04:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't see the issue with the dentist one, besides the price. The Jenner one will probably be used by a lot to draw laughs at her expense, but there's nothing inherently wrong with a costume of a famous person.

If someone were offended by that, wouldn't they also have to be offended by any Frank N Furter costumes? 
(08-30-2015, 01:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When someone goes as a police officer for Halloween are you slamming them for not being 100% authentic?  Or do you just let it go because it's a kid in a halloween costume ...

Yeah, this post has literally nothing to do with what I responded to.
(08-30-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, this post has literally nothing to do with what I responded to.

Yeah your go to line of calling someone a troll. Lol

Waiting for you to start calling me 4 other people.

You really need to update your insult rotation.
(08-31-2015, 09:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah your go to line of calling someone a troll.   Lol

Waiting for you to start calling me 4 other people.

You really need to update your insult rotation.

Yeah, this post has literally nothing to do with what I responded to.
(08-31-2015, 10:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, this post has literally nothing to do with what I responded to.

You were bringing up that buffalo bill wasn't authentic enough to be a transexual halloween costume.

I guess you would need the self righteousness and victim mentality to go along with it to be truly authentic.