Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little girl's encounter with Pope a farce
(10-01-2015, 12:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just curious.....
What would be so gratifying about being told you were right, by people you've never met ?

For me, I find it gratifying that I can waste time here.
Bantering with loons is an added bonus, I will concede.

Normally it wouldn't be, but they just kept being snarky.

Honestly I just wanted to post in the game day chat but I needed 25 posts to get in so I explored the board a little.
(10-01-2015, 12:24 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: He should admit he's wrong because.....he's wrong.

And if you people won't admit you're wrong even when I prove it, I'm not going to bother proving anything anymore. It's not worth it.

Good god man...you're terrible at this.  I could care less if you're conservative, but damn you're horrible at stating your position on things. I remember a post in which you stated you didn't like English and having to "site" a bunch of stuff. 

You're boring in here.
(10-01-2015, 12:39 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Normally it wouldn't be, but they just kept being snarky.

Honestly I just wanted to post in the game day chat but I needed 25 posts to get in so I explored the board a little.
I guess that's understandable.
I was going to call you a poor bastard for picking this forum, but as stubborn or vicious as some folks here can be, there's something to learn from each of them.
Patience and precision is the two I might first recommend, as those are things I struggle with.
The world has changed and you have to justify your actions and worth continually in the business world, especially the likes of an engineer.
Anyways.... sorry if I sound preachy or anything.
Rock On

(10-01-2015, 02:08 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Good god man...you're terrible at this.  I could care less if you're conservative, but damn you're horrible at stating your position on things. I remember a post in which you stated you didn't like English and having to "site" a bunch of stuff. 

You're boring in here.

I'm pretty sure we all started this way.
I know that I thought I knew it all, when I was young.
Tongue
(10-01-2015, 02:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I guess that's understandable.
I was going to call you a poor bastard for picking this forum, but as stubborn or vicious as some folks here can be, there's something to learn from each of them.
Patience and precision is the two I might first recommend, as those are things I struggle with.
The world has changed and you have to justify your actions and worth continually in the business world, especially the likes of an engineer.
Rock On

Tongue

To the bold, you're being so, so generous there, man.

LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-01-2015, 02:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I guess that's understandable.
Rock On

Tongue

Meh...I've always known it all. Ninja
(10-01-2015, 03:17 PM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, you're being so, so generous there, man.

LOL

Some provide an example of what NOT to do.
Something to learn from everyone.
ThumbsUp
(10-01-2015, 12:24 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: He should admit he's wrong because.....he's wrong.

And if you people won't admit you're wrong even when I prove it, I'm not going to bother proving anything anymore. It's not worth it.

I think being correct is its own reward.  What would make it "worth it" to you?