Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little girl's encounter with Pope a farce
(09-29-2015, 03:42 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I said many many posts ago that they killed their enemies.

This all started because somebody said it went against nature to care for those who couldn't care for themselves, I said cave men did it, and you said no, they ate eachother.

Now Ive shown you they did care for eachother, with your precious scientific evidence, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on an apology for all the crap you've talked.

Science isn't crap. It's... science.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-29-2015, 03:51 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Of course they were members of the family. You cared for your own, just like people who pay for their family members to be on respirators today.

I could very well have been that only the members of the "rulers" family were taken care of if they were crippled while all others that were defective were killed or left to die.

That is a huge problem with people who do research.  They decide what they are looking for before they look for it.  That causes them to make conclusions that are not valid.
(09-29-2015, 03:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I could very well have been that only the members of the "rulers" family were taken care of if they were crippled while all others that were defective were killed or left to die.

That is a huge problem with people who do research.  They decide what they are looking for before they look for it.  That causes them to make conclusions that are not valid.

Either way, they didn't just slaughter someone when they couldn't hunt.
(09-29-2015, 03:54 PM)Benton Wrote: Science isn't crap. It's... science.

A bigger man would say my bad bro.
(09-29-2015, 12:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Would you rank Maxwell's equation as the #1 scientific theory/law of all time?

I got it at #2 on my big board.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-29-2015, 04:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I got it at #2 on my big board.

Now I'm curious. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-29-2015, 04:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Now I'm curious. 

You wanna know my first don't you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-29-2015, 04:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You wanna know my first don't you.

That's not what I'm curious about but, since you asked, sure why not.

(09-29-2015, 04:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's not what I'm curious about but, since you asked, sure why not.

I was bluffing.

(09-29-2015, 05:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was bluffing.

Still curious. 

(09-29-2015, 04:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Now I'm curious. 

I always suspected you were....curious. "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-29-2015, 05:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: I always suspected you were....curious. "Mellow"

By what?

Mellow
(09-29-2015, 05:54 PM)Benton Wrote: Bi what?

Mellow

Fixed  "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-29-2015, 03:24 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1317867/Prehistoric-humans-compassion-cared-others.html

Booyah.

You guys are a joke.

Was that so difficult?
(09-29-2015, 03:42 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I said many many posts ago that they killed their enemies.

This all started because somebody said it went against nature to care for those who couldn't care for themselves, I said cave men did it, and you said no, they ate eachother.

Now Ive shown you they did care for eachother, with your precious scientific evidence, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on an apology for all the crap you've talked.

This all started when someone asked a question about life support and you offered "cavemen" brought food to the injured and asked how did you know.  Pay attention, engineer.

"Precious scientific evidence" is an usual attitude towards science from an alleged electrical engineering major whose chosen field of study is based upon "precious scientific evidence."  More evidence of why I believe you're a fraud.
(09-30-2015, 11:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This all started when someone asked a question about life support and you offered "cavemen" brought food to the injured and asked how did you know.  Pay attention, engineer.

"Precious scientific evidence" is an usual attitude towards science from an alleged electrical engineering major whose chosen field of study is based upon "precious scientific evidence."  More evidence of why I believe you're a fraud.

I guess I just I have to chuckle at anonymous dudes on the internet doing peer review, as if they don't get enough tedious research and study in their day to day lives, like me. I guess they don't.

I love a little respite from memorizing formulas and laws.
(09-30-2015, 11:08 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Was that so difficult?

Nope.

What's difficult is getting you posers to admit when you're wrong.
(10-01-2015, 01:04 AM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: I guess I just I have to chuckle at anonymous dudes on the internet doing peer review, as if they don't get enough tedious research and study in their day to day lives, like me. I guess they don't.

I love a little respite from memorizing formulas and laws.

I have to chuckle when a fraud believes asking "How do you know this?" is a peer review.

(10-01-2015, 01:05 AM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Nope.

What's difficult is getting you posers to admit when you're wrong.

If it wasn't so difficult why do you act like you've completed a difficult task when you "site" some "precious scientific evidence"?

Why should Benton admit he was wrong when you originally asked him if an article you didn't read stated something it didn't state?
(10-01-2015, 12:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  
I have to chuckle when a fraud believes asking "How do you know this?" is a peer review.

If it wasn't so difficult why do you act like you've completed a difficult task when you "site" some "precious scientific evidence"?

Why should Benton admit he was wrong when you originally asked him if an article you didn't read stated something it didn't state?

He should admit he's wrong because.....he's wrong.

And if you people won't admit you're wrong even when I prove it, I'm not going to bother proving anything anymore. It's not worth it.
(10-01-2015, 12:24 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: He should admit he's wrong because.....he's wrong.

And if you people won't admit you're wrong even when I prove it, I'm not going to bother proving anything anymore. It's not worth it.

Just curious.....
What would be so gratifying about being told you were right, by people you've never met ?

For me, I find it gratifying that I can waste time here.
Bantering with loons is an added bonus, I will concede.