Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson possibly done for season
Logan Wilson received an MRI and word is that he has a torn labrum and could miss the remainder of the season.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/12/7/22823041/bengals-logan-wilson-shoulder-injury-news-nfl-week-13
Reply/Quote
Well I'll still hold out a little hope he comes back. But I was thinking he was done when they carted him to the locker room. Just drives me crazy he got hurt covering a punt. I just don't like key guys doing special teams it's just an unnecessary risk.
Reply/Quote
He was only helping on special teams because of injuries behind him. It's a shit sandwich.
Reply/Quote
Not the news I wanted to hear this evening...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugggh
Reply/Quote
We can't have nice things.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
This is a huge, huge loss...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 08:35 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Logan Wilson received an MRI and word is that he has a torn labrum and could miss the remainder of the season.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/12/7/22823041/bengals-logan-wilson-shoulder-injury-news-nfl-week-13

Damn, this really hurts the entire Defense. Knew it was bad him being carted off, was hoping it wasn't an ACL or MCL heard 
it was a shoulder and it gave me some hope we might see him later in the year. Damn, just damn. Logan was playing great 
this year and was becoming our leader. Pratt, Bachie and Bailey are going to have to step up. Pratt played a good game 
against the Chargers, was a big part in our comeback until the Mixon fumble.
Reply/Quote
Show me you want to win Bengals. Sign somebody, don't keep trotting out the likes of that UDFA from MSU. Gimme:

Jaylon Smith

Mychal Kendricks

Deone Buccahon

Make me happy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Show me you want to win Bengals. Sign somebody, don't keep trotting out the likes of that UDFA from MSU. Gimme:

Jaylon Smith

Mychal Kendricks

Deone Buccahon

Make me happy

This.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Mike has seen enough this year to bring Zac back. I expect more big moves this off-season and a team ready to steam roll the division.
Reply/Quote
Well, it was bound to happen. The kid is starting to show some real ability, leadership, and if I'm correct is our leading tackler? You have to expect this.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I wonder if O'Dell Thurman has any eligibility left?
Reply/Quote
Ricardo Allen was a leader on a defense that played a great postseason and Sb (for three quarters) We may have a serviceable replacement on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 02:01 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Ricardo Allen was a leader on a defense that played a great postseason and Sb (for three quarters) We may have a serviceable replacement on the roster.

5' 9" 185lb safety. Let's play him at linebacker. 

Solid take, champ. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 02:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 5' 9" 185lb safety. Let's play him at linebacker. 

Solid take, champ. 

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 02:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 5' 9" 185lb safety. Let's play him at linebacker. 

Solid take, champ. 

Yeah, Pratt, Bachie or Bailey are the types to replace Logan, not a Free Safety.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Show me you want to win Bengals. Sign somebody, don't keep trotting out the likes of that UDFA from MSU. Gimme:

Jaylon Smith

Mychal Kendricks

Deone Buccahon

Make me happy

I'll take Kendricks
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 08:57 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: He was only helping on special teams because of injuries behind him. It's a shit sandwich.

This....there were a lot of guys out on special teams Sunday. 

This is a rough one....I was hoping the imaging would turn up a simple dislocation. I feared a knee when I saw him go down during the play.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Solid take, champ. 

Didn't realize he was that small. That's small even for a CB these days, let alone a safety.

- - - - - -

As for Wilson, that's a real bummer. He started off the season so hot, then struggled a good amount. I was hoping he'd find some adjustments and find himself back at that early season success.

Bad time for LB injuries (if there ever is a good time) with the 7th, 12th, 4th, 19th, and 3rd rushing offenses left on the schedule.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote