Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lol Logan Wilson
Well with the pick being Logan Wilson the bengals are still desperately in need of a linebacker
Reply/Quote
I’m ok with the pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not sure why the "Lol" the guy is a heck of an athlete. I'm in no way disappointed with that pick.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:43 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Well with the pick being Logan Wilson the bengals are still desperately in need of a linebacker

Was one of the best on the board... agree with this grade below

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/24/bengals-select-logan-wilson-third-round/
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not sure why the "Lol" the guy is a heck of an athlete.  I'm in no way disappointed with that pick.

EXACTLY!

"LOL" I find it funny how a lot of fans on here wanted the Bengals to take either Baun or Jones at pick #33 and BOTH WERE STILL THERE IN THE 3RD ROUND!!! Lmao

And then they didn't take either one of those guys again!!! Lmao

When I mentioned to some guys on this board that Pat Kirwan thought Baun was overrated, and Lapham said his sources said that Baun was bottom of the 2nd to 3rd round pick, everyone freaked out and said, "What does Lapham know"? Well, he obviously knows more than we do! Lmao

It shows how much we fans know about grading these players and who we want these teams to take, and how much we know who these teams really want and have ranked on their boards.
Most of the guys on this board haven't even been close on their evaluations of these players. They just say I like this guy or that guy and the Bengals should too.

And, if anyone wants to go back and see who I had wanted, I've wanted Clyde Hellaire or Laviska Shenault. Both players went in either 1st round or top of the 2nd. At least I had the players in the proper rankings!
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:26 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: EXACTLY!

"LOL" I find it funny how a lot of fans on here wanted the Bengals to take either Baun or Jones at pick #33 and BOTH WERE STILL THERE IN THE 3RD ROUND!!! Lmao

When I mentioned to some guys on this board that Pat Kirwan thought Baun was overrated, and Lapham said his sources said that Baun was bottom of the 2nd to 3rd round pick, everyone freaked out and said, "What does Lapham know"? Well, he obviously knows more than we do! Lmao

It shows how much we fans know about grading these players and who we want these teams to take, and how much we know who these teams really want and have ranked on their boards.
Most of the guys on this board haven't even been close on their evaluations of these players. They just say I like this guy or that guy and the Bengals should too.

And, if anyone wants to go back and see who I had wanted, I've wanted Clyde Hellaire or Laviska Shenault. Both players went in either 1st round or top of the 2nd. At least I had the players in the proper rankings!
I did not see Jones as a good fit.. I am big on Baun but i had no clue he had some medical issues.. they stated only reason he slides.. could be the steal in the draft if healthy.. Wilson was on my board in the 3rd round.. so great pick from my board.. can cover well  .. this is a solid pick
Reply/Quote
Lol SadFaceBengal15
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:26 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: EXACTLY!

Logan Wilson will not be a good pro. Hope I’m wrong but doubt it. He’s a slow outdated linebacker
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:28 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Logan Wilson will not be a good pro.  Hope I’m wrong 

You are.
Reply/Quote
Sorry ass smack talk. So sad what society has become. Best of luck everyone.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:28 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Logan Wilson will not be a good pro.  Hope I’m wrong but doubt it.  He’s a slow outdated linebacker

I'm assuming "slow" to you means a 4.6 40 yd dash??? Give me a break! He's so instinctive, you may as well change that to a 4.4.

He's already better than anyone we've got.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:43 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Well with the pick being Logan Wilson the bengals are still desperately in need of a linebacker

I’m gonna ask you again, how many Wyoming games did you watch in Florida? Cause here in Georgia I didn’t watch any.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson is a one of the better linebackers in this draft class.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Yes, I wanted Brooks at 2, like Lapham. After Brooks gone in 1, yes, I posted maybe Baun. When it comes to how bad Bengals have been at LB last few years, I'm not in LMAO or LOL mood about losing. I hate Bengals last in AFC NORTH 2 seasons in a row. I am very happy Bengals got a LB to start Round 3, which to me is like a Round 2 LB. The high praise on Wilson is he is a good pass cover LB which means he stays on field every down. So like Lapham I hoped for Brooks, then looked for who we could get in maybe Baun. Bengals took Wilson which is fine by me. Just as long as they got a Linebacker Day 2 of The Draft.

Now Bengals need to address the worst O Line in NFL. I hoped LB and O Line Day 2 of Draft, but if we get an O Lineman with first pick in Day 3, Fine. A top of 4 Blocker is like a Round 3 O Lineman. If we have LB and O Line by top of 4, Bengals will have addressed 2 weakest areas of team.

We needed a LB, we still need an O Lineman. Neither are LMAO or LOL to me because LB and O Line are the true reasons this team has been worst in NFL last few years and Burrow can't Block or Tackle. We got someone who can Tackle. Now start Saturday getting someone who can Block. GO BENGALS....When you play Steelers and Ravens twice a year, you darn sure better be able to Tackle and Block because the AFC NORTH is NOT flag football or touch football. Steelers, Ravens and Browns will knock you on your butt if you can't Block and Tackle.

Welcome LB Wilson. now go get an O Lineman to start Day 3. As a Fan since 1968, I've seen good Bengals teams and I've seen Bungles. I have too much respect in this teams good years to accept last place losing with a smile. Go get a Blocker now and have a good Day 3 of Draft because this team needs to get out of last place.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm loving the pick myself though I agree that we still need to draft another LB.

Wilson is both more muscular and faster than Nick Vigil was -- I know for some that is a low bar but my point here is he's gonna punish anyone who tries to run up the middle (Lamar Jackson, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb, James Connor, etc.).

Reply/Quote

Kiper has been doing this a long time.

He stated paraphrasing

We will look back 5 years and see this kid was the steal of the draft

In time we will see who is right, you or Mel Kiper
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Is he the next Luke Keuchly? No.

Will he be better than Nick Vigil at a cheaper price... good chance!
Reply/Quote
Wilson is a rare talent in this day and age, he's a complete LB, that is skilled and comfortable in stopping the run, defending the pass, as well as rushing the passer. Unless someone was just butthurt over the team not taking the player that "they wanted", I can't understand why anyone would be upset with this pick.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Ok dude.. Since when did you become the linebacker whisperer? Zac got the guy he wanted all along. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 11:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wilson is a rare talent in this day and age, he's a complete LB, that is skilled and comfortable in stopping the run, defending the pass, as well as rushing the passer.  Unless someone was just butthurt over the team not taking the player that "they wanted", I can't understand why anyone would be upset with this pick.

SadFace is just a SadBoy troll. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote