Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
I don't trust anything Mervin says, he's old and senile and clueless. I'm like others why even draft the guy? Why couldn't you tell he would be so bad in your eyes this is a top ten pick that we havnt had since green. Probably because Marvin believes in red shirting every damn 1st rounder we get. Merv has to go we will never win with this philophy of not playing 1st rounders first year plus not get good free agents. And letting certain guys go.this will be a constant thing like it has been. Not goid enough every damn year. And also I'm pretty sure he dog housed him because he didn't catch the sideline pass that Dalton had to rush on third down. And he didn't want to experiment with Ross anymore . That's why he made up the bs excuse at the end he would never admit to abandoning that plan and he didn't want to say he's hurt. But believe this, if they decide they don't want to use Ross they'll say he's injured and ir him like they have done before just to shut a guy down. Marvin thinks the fan base is stupid.which he probably is right cause all the sheep believe everything he says.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:21 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: I can explain it and any long time true fan will agree, Marvin hides behind excuses so he can have a job next year, He benched Aj for the rest of the season last year, twice he shelved Eifert, he does not play his best players WHY? So he can sell himself to Mike Brown year after year. He can say Mr. Brown I didn't win because AJ got hurt, Rookies didn't develop, ect.ect. See, if Marvin ever has a healthy team and plays his best players and they get destroyed first round, or don't make the playoffs then everyone will see, Its Marvins fault and he will be canned. There is a part of him that celebrates when players go down because his resume just got a little stronger Cool Sad truth, What can Marvin do with a healthy talented team? Look no further than the 2 senior bowls he coached, his teams were absolutely destroyed despite talent being even Ninja . With Marvin its always selling hope for next year and never win now! Marvin has to go!

AJ's hamstring was so bad they said it was about to separate from the bone..... and you think Marvin benched him and kept him from matching records so he would have an excuse why he didn't win. Now that's out there. I hate Lewis, but even I have to call BS on that one....
Reply/Quote
There's no reason why Ross couldn't be out there. Just line him up and tell him to run deep. Show the opponent his speed and see how they cover him. You might be able to launch a long ball and let him take it to the house. Maybe they roll coverage his way and it allows AJ to get open. Remember how we wanted TY Hilton in 2012? Fuller last year? Guess what they did their rookie years? Just ran deep. I'm guessing they would've rode the pine here under Marvin's direction.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 10:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: AJ's hamstring was so bad they said it was about to separate from the bone..... and you think Marvin benched him and kept him from matching records so he would have an excuse why he didn't win. Now that's out there. I hate Lewis, but even I have to call BS on that one.
Ha, Maybe so however, Aj Green was reportedly upset in being benched for the year as he was healed up, but we were eliminated from playoffs so I agree. Look sled21 there is still a pattern here, William Jackson the 3rd was healthy and they chose to shelve him for the year for guess who, Cedric Peerman lol. I know you love Marvin Lewis, but he has been securing his job for next year, at the expense of us competing this year, for too long. Marvin is selfish, he is only concerned with another extension, not winning. Who in the world would bench there  #1 draft pick CB 6 games into the season, for a 3rd or 4th string non essential running back lol. Heres a little of the article of Marvin explaining why he did what he did. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Giovani Bernard's season-ending knee injury also ended the season for first-round draft pick William Jackson III, as the Cincinnati Bengals decided to designate running back Cedric Peerman as their player to return off injured reserve in 2016.
"It's a tough decision, but one we just felt was best for the football team," Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said.
That was the message Lewis conveyed to his rookie corner.
"Just saying it was team needs," Jackson III told The Enquirer. "Gio went down and needed a guy and Ced is a great special teams guy so he can come in and do good. So, I just need to roll with the punches." Ninja  Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Shocked Shocked Shocked You get it? Marvin is not trying to win now because he sucks, you can give him the Falcons from last year and they would go 8 and 8.  Its always next year and never now.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 04:49 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: Ha, Maybe so however, Aj Green was reportedly upset in being benched for the year as he was healed up, but we were eliminated from playoffs so I agree. Look sled21 there is still a pattern here, William Jackson the 3rd was healthy and they chose to shelve him for the year for guess who, Cedric Peerman lol. I know you love Marvin Lewis, but he has been securing his job for next year, at the expense of us competing this year, for too long. Marvin is selfish, he is only concerned with another extension, not winning. Who in the world would bench there  #1 draft pick CB 6 games into the season, for a 3rd or 4th string non essential running back lol. Heres a little of the article of Marvin explaining why he did what he did. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Giovani Bernard's season-ending knee injury also ended the season for first-round draft pick William Jackson III, as the Cincinnati Bengals decided to designate running back Cedric Peerman as their player to return off injured reserve in 2016.
"It's a tough decision, but one we just felt was best for the football team," Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said.
That was the message Lewis conveyed to his rookie corner.
"Just saying it was team needs," Jackson III told The Enquirer. "Gio went down and needed a guy and Ced is a great special teams guy so he can come in and do good. So, I just need to roll with the punches." Ninja  Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Shocked Shocked Shocked You get it? Marvin is not trying to win now because he sucks, you can give him the Falcons from last year and they would go 8 and 8.  Its always next year and never now.

No, you're wrong. I despise Marvin Lewis with every fiber of my being right now. But to me there are more than plenty of legitimate gripes without making up ridiculous ones. There's not a coach or doctor in the league that would have let AJ finish out the season and risk his career.
Reply/Quote