Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like whit is coming back
Here's how hard we're trying for a Lombardi; our division rivals with half our cap space signed their 2 big free agents, teams with less cap space than us are considered to be able to afford Zeitler while we are not, and none of our own big free agents were signed before the tampering period. Seems like the front office is really going balls out so far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 03:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He be like "PA is still here, you seriously feeding me that?"

What a funny little game.  

Can I play?

Bill Belichick said "I wish I could hire Paul Alexander as my O-line coach.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 05:46 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Here's how hard we're trying for a Lombardi; our division rivals with half our cap space signed their 2 big free agents, teams with less cap space than us are considered to be able to afford Zeitler while we are not, and none of our own big free agents were signed before the tampering period. Seems like the front office is really going balls out so far.
This is what tearing it down looks like.  This is not what proving last year was a fluke looks like.  Kind of odd to hand Marvin a deck stacked against him in a lame duck year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What a funny little game.  

Can I play?

Bill Belichick said "I wish I could hire Paul Alexander as my O-line coach.

Now that is funny! LMAO
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 06:12 PM)McC Wrote: This is what tearing it down looks like.  This is not what proving last year was a fluke looks like.  Kind of odd to hand Marvin a deck stacked against him in a lame duck year.

It is very odd, setting him up for failure is what it is. Almost feel sorry for Marv, almost.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 06:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Now that is funny! LMAO

It is fun.  You should give it a try.  Just claim someone famous agrees with something silly that you say.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 06:12 PM)McC Wrote: This is what tearing it down looks like. 

What does this even mean?  We have not cut a single player.  And I see a ton of players from a lot of teams about to become free agents.

According to your definition it looks like almost every team in the league is "tearing it down".
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 07:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this even mean?  We have not cut a single player.  And I see a ton of players from a lot of teams about to become free agents.

According to your definition it looks like almost every team in the league is "tearing it down".

We'll revisit this in a week.  You won't admit I was right.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 03:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just wish the FO and coaches tried to reassure Whit that we are trying to go after a ring.

Guess it wouldn't be genuine and Whit could see through it a mile away.

He be like "PA is still here, you seriously feeding me that?"

Dalton sure must be confident if our O-line looks the way Orlando here shown. :andy:

Of course i will support Whit wherever he goes and will be rooting for him to win it all, dude does deserve it.

He has flew under the radar for years when he should of been a Probowler for about 5 more seasons than he got.

He will be first team Pro Bowl in Denver
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 07:03 PM)McC Wrote: We'll revisit this in a week.  You won't admit I was right.

How can I know if you are right when you are not making any predictions.

What exactly are you saying will happen that will prove we are "tearing it down".  What players are we going to cut?  Which players will we trade for draft picks?  Will we not re-sign any of our own free agents?
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 06:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is fun.  You should give it a try.  Just claim someone famous agrees with something silly that you say.

Haha, Whitworth would never say that and neither would Belichick say what you said lol

We will see if Whit comes back, that should really tell the story if the FO assured him we want to win a SB.

That is what he is after anyways from his own words, a Superbowl.

Mediocrity will not bring him back, nor will letting our team regress even further. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Man, the title of this thread has gone from being a nice ray of sunshine to being a frigging taunt.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 07:12 PM)McC Wrote: Man, the title of this thread has gone from being a nice ray of sunshine to being a frigging taunt.

Sure has. Got my hopes up for a moment and now i think all of us are officially concerned.

Dehner better get some shit if Whitworth leaves. Not cool.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 06:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Now that is funny! LMAO

Especially considering the Pats have Scarnecchia.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 07:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Especially considering the Pats have Scarnecchia.

Yes, probably THE best O-line coach in the league. Hilarious

Fred is just silly sometimes.. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 07:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, probably THE best O-line coach in the league. Hilarious

Fred is just silly sometimes.. Hilarious

Thing is....they could've made a run at Munchak...but nooooooo.  I guess he couldn't play the dual role of dinner party entertainment for Mikey.  Gotta have those multi purpose guys ya know....

Reply/Quote
The only people that I ever tend to hear or see say anything positive about Paul Alexander are Fred and the Bengals front office. I understand that the players don't talk shit because you don't shit where you eat, but that's the only reason.

Here is what I love best about our OLine Coach. Most years, we have decent pass blocking. Every year, we have poor run blocking (always poor in YPC). However, he coaches for a team that preaches run first because of their division. So our teams focus is to run the ball, but our OLine's biggest weakness every year is run blocking. That says it all to me.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 08:07 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: The only people that I ever tend to hear or see say anything positive about Paul Alexander are Fred and the Bengals front office. I understand that the players don't talk shit because you don't shit where you eat, but that's the only reason.

Here is what I love best about our OLine Coach. Most years, we have decent pass blocking. Every year, we have poor run blocking (always poor in YPC). However, he coaches for a team that preaches run first because of their division. So our teams focus is to run the ball, but our OLine's biggest weakness every year is run blocking. That says it all to me.

Prepare for the one article in 25 years....lol.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 08:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thing is....they could've made a run at Munchak...but nooooooo.  I guess he couldn't play the dual role of dinner party entertainment for Mikey.  Gotta have those multi purpose guys ya know....

Munchak would of helped this team more than anyone.

I know everyone of us fans and the players would all feel so much better going into this year if we made that move.

But no, we stay with the guy that flushed our season down the drain last year by continuing to start his guy...

(03-07-2017, 08:07 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: The only people that I ever tend to hear or see say anything positive about Paul Alexander are Fred and the Bengals front office. I understand that the players don't talk shit because you don't shit where you eat, but that's the only reason.

All true. Practice what you preach.

But even last year we were bad in pass blocking.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 08:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thing is....they could've made a run at Munchak...but nooooooo.  I guess he couldn't play the dual role of dinner party entertainment for Mikey.  Gotta have those multi purpose guys ya know....

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote