• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIxon TRADED to Texans
Joe leaves town with class

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
they reported the transaction but still no word what he was traded for

Reply/Quote
One of my favorite Bengals memories of all time was getting into the Super Bowl super early, walking down the aisle to my seat near the sideline, and seeing Joe Mixon tossing ball with random fans in the stands. It was super cool.

The amount of joy he was having just being at that game and the amount of joy the fans were having is just something ill never forget. It was like I was in heaven or something. Thanks Joe.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
we are getting a 7th round pick

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 05:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: One of my favorite Bengals memories of all time was getting into the Super Bowl super early, walking down the aisle to my seat near the sideline, and seeing Joe Mixon tossing ball with random fans in the stands. It was super cool.

The amount of joy he was having just being at that game and the amount of joy the fans were having is just something ill never forget. It was like I was in heaven or something. Thanks Joe.

I was there as well, in that end zone 6 rows up. I caught a ball from Perine. It was an awesome moment and a great game. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 05:35 PM)pally Wrote: we are getting a 7th round pick

Well, better than a poke in the eye......barely. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Been looking, can’t seem to find anything yet. Anyone have the details yet. Sorry if it’s been posted somewhere. Thanks
Reply/Quote
We got a 7 this year, so we are up to 10 picks in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 05:53 PM)pally Wrote:

Great vid and tribute to Joe Mixon, well done. Been a very good player for us over the years and love how he left with such class. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 10:30 AM)pally Wrote:

Well, Pacheco was picked later than that. Bengals need to have some luck to turn pick 224 into a keeper. That or package it with other picks and try to move up in the 2nd round to get Sweat or another needed piece that won't make it to the 17th pick in the 2nd round.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 06:40 PM)pally Wrote:

Congrats Joe best of luck 
Reply/Quote

That's a big pay day. 4 years 33m 8.25 apy 13m guaranteed right?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 06:45 PM)Synric Wrote: That's a big pay day. 4 years 33m 8.25 apy 13m guaranteed right?

I kind of feel like hes been on the verge of being washed up for 2 years. That's kind of crazy.
Reply/Quote

Mixon went to Texas and committed a robbery.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Good for Joe and D J.

https://youtu.be/haq1Av27JD4?si=37ybG7hUhVsZ0u3C
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 07:06 PM)Destro Wrote: Mixon went to Texas and committed a robbery.

The Texans obviously see something in Mixon to pay up and extend him like this.

Is this a Bad sign ?  Makes me a little concerned.

Could the Bengals actually end up worse off without Mixon ?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 07:17 PM)depthchart Wrote: The Texans obviously see something in Mixon to pay up and extend him like this.

Is this a Bad sign ?  Makes me a little concerned.

Could the Bengals actually end up worse off without Mixon ?

Word around Norman is his agent didn’t have much trouble convincing the Texans how awful the Cincy run blocking was. But even I’m shocked. But they had to have done some due diligence film wise
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote