Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
Happy and nervous at the same time. If anyone can dick up hiring our next HC it’s Mike Brown.

The Zac Taylor rumors intrigue me. If we can get a McVay I’m all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 06:53 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Happy and nervous at the same time. If anyone can dick up hiring our next HC it’s Mike Brown.

The Zac Taylor rumors intrigue me. If we can get a McVay I’m all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted in another thread, ML was a great hire. He took a mess of a team and franchise and brought respect back. Problem was MB was a year late firing him in my opinion, he has a winning record over 16 years taking into account the lousy start, ML was a good hire in my opinion by MB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 06:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I just posted in another thread, ML was a great hire. He took a mess of a team and franchise and brought respect back. Problem was MB was a year late firing him in my opinion, he has a winning record over 16 years taking into account the lousy start, ML was a good hire in my opinion by MB.

I think he was more than a year late firing him. After the Steelers debacle was the minimum.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 06:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think he was more than a year late firing him. After the Steelers debacle was the minimum.

In my opinion, ML took an underdog team playing with a back up QB and had them in position to win. Then Hill fumbled. IMHO, that loss is 100% on the players and especially Hill. We go from a running clock and 2nd and 2 to the Steelers get the ball back with timeouts.

Oh, and the Steelers cheap shot at Bernard knocked him out of the game and gave the Steelers points as he fumbled, but no call on the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless receiver.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 07:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In my opinion, ML took an underdog team playing with a back up QB and had them in position to win. Then Hill fumbled. IMHO, that loss is 100% on the players and especially Hill. We go from a running clock and 2nd and 2 to the Steelers get the ball back with timeouts.

Oh, and the Steelers cheap shot at Bernard knocked him out of the game and gave the Steelers points as he fumbled, but no call on the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless receiver.

And then the 2 personal fouls on the defense too.

The Burfict one would get called 100% of the time. Then Pacman Jones jawing.

Lack of discipline.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ML is gone, he should have been gone a long time ago. So, who is next, but more importantly how do fans react to process and then selection of our next HC?

I looked into my crystal ball and here are some of my predictions:

Some fans will lock onto their guy, if he is not picked, MB will be called out as a moron for choosing the POS

Some fans will be all giddy, until in 2019 we have another losing record.

It is about winning in the NFL, winning now and not next year or 2 years from now with a veteran team. The new guy needs to get us back to the playoffs and a playoff win minimum, if not he will also be a failure in my eyes.

So, what are your predictions to our fans reactions?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 07:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: And then the 2 personal fouls on the defense too.

The Burfict one would get called 100% of the time. Then Pacman Jones jawing.

Lack of discipline.

This I know, no doubt the game got out of hand at end, but should have never gotten there, if fumble does not happen, game over and we win.

Also, Porter should have been flagged. He is not even allowed on the field. Why was a LB coach permitted to check on status of a WR (Brown)? Per NFL, they admit the officials screwed up and Porter should have been flagged negating the Jones personal foul. The NFL also admitted the officials failed to call a hit on Bernard (defenseless receiver) a PF, Bernard fumbled, the Steelers got the ball and 3 points as a result.

Reply/Quote