Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mac Jones cheap shot
So I missed his cheap shot during the game but the league should at least fine him for this. He goes back away from the Bengals ball carrier and cuts at Apples knees like he’s blocking but he is a defender at that point.

Really cheap and I lost a lot of respect for him after seeing this.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2022/12/24/23525764/mac-jones-eli-apple-bengals-vs-patriots
Reply/Quote
He’s a PoS.

Judon can also go **** himself for that super late hit on Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:03 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: So I missed his cheap shot during the game but the league should at least fine him for this. He goes back away from the Bengals ball carrier and cuts at Apples knees like he’s blocking but he is a defender at that point.

Really cheap and I lost a lot of respect for him after seeing this.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2022/12/24/23525764/mac-jones-eli-apple-bengals-vs-patriots

We already knew Patriots fans, players and former players don’t respect him. You can add me to the list too. POS
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s a PoS.

Lap was all down on Judon for his antics after they were down 22-0
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s a PoS.

When I watched Burrow's back and head snap because of Judon's hit I thought Burrow might be out the rest of the game -- and that maybe that was judon's attempt. It was very late and Burrow wasn't braced for the hit to his back.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:49 AM)Nepa Wrote: When I watched Burrow's back and head snap because of Judon's hit I thought Burrow might be out the rest of the game -- and that maybe that was judon's attempt. It was very late and Burrow wasn't braced for the hit to his back.

My heart definitely sank.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:49 AM)Nepa Wrote: When I watched Burrow's back and head snap because of Judon's hit I thought Burrow might be out the rest of the game -- and that maybe that was judon's attempt. It was very late and Burrow wasn't braced for the hit to his back.

Looked like he targeted the lower back that's dirty when hitting a guy from behind IMO. It is a legal hit in lower back but just seems to me he was looking to injure the QB.

The QB going for a guy's knees when cuts back to block is dirty, hope he gets what is coming to him before he gets benched heard he did stuff like that in other games as well.

It was not even a block really on the QB because we had the ball and our guy was way upfield from the dirty play.
Reply/Quote
I've always hated Mac Jones. I can't even say why. He looks like a genuine douche.

Maybe it's the DUI in college, and maybe it's the fact that he bailed on UK for Bama.

I honestly just feel like he's an average quarterback that was smart enough to latch on to a program that was loaded and springboarded from there to the first round of the draft.

Either way, this doesn't make me like him any better.
Reply/Quote
Yeah that Judon hit was as cheap as they come.
Reply/Quote
It looked as if Judon apologized to Joe a little bit afterwards.   He said something to Joe and Burrow nodded and they fist bumped.

As to dirty ass Mac, he injured Burns on this dirty play...

And here is again, being the Grayson Allen of the gridiron.

Reply/Quote
That shot by Jones was so unnecessary. You have to wonder what was he thinking.

Ankle twisting cost Vonteze Burfict $25,000

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He's a weasel. He's played what? 25 games in the NFL and has 3 egregious cheap shots on tape? That's almost impossible as a QB. What a joke.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
He also got called for an unnecessary roughness after the fumble recovery at the end of the game. They didn't show what he did there.
Reply/Quote
He looks and acts like a tool. Entitled and arrogant. He was barking at the Bengals after his fluke touchdown like he was so amazing.

Also, Judon’s hit was probably the most egregious I’ve seen on Burrow this year. Most of the time they are close, but that ball was gone then it looked like Judon accelerated to the hit.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 05:02 AM)casear2727 Wrote: It looked as if Judon apologized to Joe a little bit afterwards.   He said something to Joe and Burrow nodded and they fist bumped.

As to dirty ass Mac, he injured Burns on this dirty play...

And here is again, being the Grayson Allen of the gridiron.

"Grayson Allen of the gridiron."  Great comp.

Had no idea Jones is such a little punk.

I know it's a cliche', but what goes around comes around, especially in the NFL.  People remember this shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 05:24 AM)pally Wrote: That shot by Jones was so unnecessary.  You have to wonder what was he thinking.

Burfict got fined for passing gas on Brady and sticking his tongue out at the pig pen (B.R.)
Reply/Quote
He's a POS ass hat for sure.
Reply/Quote
Isn’t he the one who squealed like a pig after being injured?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 05:24 AM)pally Wrote: That shot by Jones was so unnecessary. You have to wonder what was he thinking.

Frustration... Hard to believe he was in the conversation for rookie of the year last season. He's a scrub, and it's becoming evident. The home crowd was chanting Zappe Zappe...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 11:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Isn’t he the one who squealed like a pig after being injured?

Yeah... Then had a quote saying most guys would've required surgery.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote