Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mac Jones cheap shot

I’m still not sure he really had a problem with it though since he’s not blowing up twitter about it… :ninja:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 09:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Speaking of his history, he also tried to twist Brian Burns ankle after a sack when Burns didn’t even have the ball. But hey, I’m sure you can find a guy that played 40 years ago to defend that one too. Ninja

[Image: FlKsXwEWIAERSsR?format=jpg&name=900x900]

These guys could give 2 shits if a QB laid down in front of them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: FlKsXwEWIAERSsR?format=jpg&name=900x900]

These guys could give 2 shits if a QB laid down in front of them. 

Ok boomer. Tongue

Reply/Quote
Those jackets are pretty badass though.

Reply/Quote

I didn't see if anyone had posted this but I just came across it. Looks like Mac Jones probably wasn't the one to cause BJ Hill to stumble but came in after.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:59 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
I didn't see if anyone had posted this but I just came across it. Looks like Mac Jones probably wasn't the one to cause BJ Hill to stumble but came in after.

Hill was trying to get out of the pile and as he was trying to stand up, Jones dove and hit him, trying to knock the ball out. It was long after the play was dead.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hill was trying to get out of the pile and as he was trying to stand up, Jones dove and hit him, trying to knock the ball out. It was long after the play was dead.

I wasn't suggesting the play wasn't dirty. I just thought from the previous angles I saw that Mac must have tripped him up. I think Jones more than anything is just being stupid and continuing to try and make plays way after the play. Things like that could cause injury though and should be taking seriously.
Reply/Quote