Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mackensie Alexander-good news update
(08-26-2020, 07:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: There is a time to be joking around and it isn't in this thread.

People deal with things in different ways. For some, that's through humor. 

When it comes to humor he obviously needs all the practice he can get, so go easy on him.

Thankfully this story looks like it has a happy ending.
Reply/Quote
Very surprised but relieved to hear the news. I’m curious to find out what really happened out there. Is Macs dads friend just a moron? Still seems like sinister behavior was afoot.
Reply/Quote
Glad he was found safe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad that this story didn't have a tragic ending. Now, we can get back to the business of football!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Happy to hear his dad is ok.
Reply/Quote
Watch McKenzie Alexander come out and play with a new sense of purpose and maybe to another level
Cause of this
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 07:37 PM)pally Wrote: Mackensie Alexander has left camp due to a family emergency.  His father has disappeared in Florida and he has gone to be with his family there.  Prayers that this turns out with the best possible outcome. I can't imagine the fear the family must be feeling

Prayers answered
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Prayers answered

Couldn't have said it better.  So happy for Mackensie!
Reply/Quote
Glad they found him.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  no matter what goes wrong vigilanti justice is the wrong answer.  You just can't do that.

I am not going to name names, but this is why the guys  in this thread who said they would have done the same thing as MacKenzie are not very smart.

He now has to deal with a violent crime on his record.  He probably won't have to do any jail time, but he will have to pay an attorney and deal with this in court.  And it could effect things like his right to legally posses a firearm.

It sounds cool to talk tough, but it is actually pretty stupid to take the law into your own hands.  Especially when it involves getting physically violent.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to hear an update about what actually happened. Did he simply get lost in the woods? Was he injured?

If he was simply lost or hurt, and coudn't be found by the friend, then I think Alexander needs to be right by that dude. Apparently the guy looked for him for quite awhile, then went and picked up the wife and went back to look some more.

If he truly had nothing to do with him being missing, and actually tried his best to find him, then you gotta feel for the guy. An older guy caught a beating by two guys for no reason.

What a strange story...
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not going to name names, but this is why the guys  in this thread who said they would have done the same thing as MacKenzie are not very smart.

He now has to deal with a violent crime on his record.  He probably won't have to do any jail time, but he will have to pay an attorney and deal with this in court.  And it could effect things like his right to legally posses a firearm.

It sounds cool to talk tough, but it is actually pretty stupid to take the law into your own hands.  Especially when it involves getting physically violent.

It's a misdemeanor Fred, and it's not domestic violence related. It is not going to affect his right to own a firearm, and he'll probably get diversion if they charges are not just flat out dropped. Prosecutors these days don't want to prosecute anyone, let alone a loser case like this one. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 02:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It's a misdemeanor Fred, and it's not domestic violence related. It is not going to affect his right to own a firearm, and he'll probably get diversion if they charges are not just flat out dropped. Prosecutors these days don't want to prosecute anyone, let alone a loser case like this one. 

1.  It could absolutely effect his right to get a license to carry a weapon.

2.  Prosecutors are still prosecuting.  If you don't believe me go to your nearest criminal court.

3.  This is not a "loser" case.  Alexander physically attacked a guy for no reason.

I agree Mac will probably get a light sentence or maybe even a diversion, but his stupidity is going to cost him.
Reply/Quote
This is great news. These things rarely end well.

I wouldn't consider what he did as stupid given the situation tho. Until something like that happens to you you can't judge an action like that.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 09:08 AM)pally Wrote:

(08-27-2020, 09:24 AM)pally Wrote:

Great news. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't the guy he attacked have to press charges for any prosecution to happen?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 10:25 AM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: People deal with things in different ways. For some, that's through humor. 

When it comes to humor he obviously needs all the practice he can get, so go easy on him.

Thankfully this story looks like it has a happy ending.

It truly is Berry Good news
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 03:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is great news. These things rarely end well.

I wouldn't consider what he did as stupid given the situation tho. Until something like that happens to you you can't judge an action like that.

Great news!

I don't know how well I would have handled this... . I'm not going to pass judgment on Mackenzie. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I found out today that he has a twin brother named Mackenro LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:15 PM)McC Wrote: Wouldn't the guy he attacked have to press charges for any prosecution to happen?

He called the police and filed a complaint.  That is why Mac was arrested.
Reply/Quote