Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap
(08-23-2018, 01:42 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Mike backers usually win this but Jordan Evans will be the most improved player; exception may be Vigil.  I am so happy for them both at the moment.  Hope it carries over to regular season.  

Our MIKE backer won't be wont be on the field in nickel packages, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saw a comment on an Instagram post from a Bengal fan who met Preston Brown outside of training camp. The fan went on about Preston saying he missed being in Buffalo and wasn't fitting in well with the city of Cincinnati... Being a random Instagram user, take it with a grain of salt I guess. But still, wasn't great to hear that... 

Plus I find it hard to believe anyone on earth would envy the city of Buffalo over Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 11:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Saw a comment on an Instagram post from a Bengal fan who met Preston Brown outside of training camp. The fan went on about Preston saying he missed being in Buffalo and wasn't fitting in well with the city of Cincinnati... Being a random Instagram user, take it with a grain of salt I guess. But still, wasn't great to hear that... 

Plus I find it hard to believe anyone on earth would envy the city of Buffalo over Cincinnati.

Isn’t he from here?

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 11:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Saw a comment on an Instagram post from a Bengal fan who met Preston Brown outside of training camp. The fan went on about Preston saying he missed being in Buffalo and wasn't fitting in well with the city of Cincinnati... Being a random Instagram user, take it with a grain of salt I guess. But still, wasn't great to hear that... 

Funny that he was on NFL radio recently going on about how ecstatic he is to be back home.
Reply/Quote

(08-24-2018, 11:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Funny that he was on NFL radio recently going on about how ecstatic he is to be back home.

Something smells a little fishy here.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Isn’t he from here?

Yes, makes no sense, heard the exact opposite from him and his family in interviews.

I will take that with a grain of salt and toss it over my shoulder.
Reply/Quote
Brown isn't going to tell some random fan that he missed Buffalo and wasn't fitting in, even if he really felt that way. 

It's total BS. Not even worth a grain of salt.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote