Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-more-black-babies-aborted-than-born-in-new-york-city/

24k black births .... 29k black abortions.

Sanger started This to target blacks and her plan is still working as she laid it out.

#BlackLivesMatter except in the wombs of NYC.
According to Sanger in NYC

Desirable races birth to abortions

White 4.2 to 1
Asian 4.3 to 1

Undesirable races birth to abortions

Blacks - 0.8 to 1
Hispanics 1.7 to 1

So when are we going to stop pretending that pp and abortion policy in general isn't targeting blacks and Hispanics?
(07-22-2015, 04:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: According to Sanger in NYC

White 4.2 to 1
Asian 4.3 to 1

Blacks - 0.8 to 1
Hispanics 1.7 to 1

So when are we going to stop pretending that pp and abortion policy in general  isn't targeting blacks and Hispanics?

After we've given everyone equal access to birth control.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-22-2015, 04:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: According to Sanger in NYC

White 4.2 to 1
Asian 4.3 to 1

Blacks - 0.8 to 1
Hispanics 1.7 to 1

So when are we going to stop pretending that pp and abortion policy in general  isn't targeting blacks and Hispanics?

About the time they are forced to get abortions against their wills.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-22-2015, 04:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: About the time they are forced to get abortions against their wills.

Mellow

Yup she learned from the top Eugenicists from europe. Make them exterminate themselves. Tell them its in their best interest to not have children .... Maybe that's why she got black clergy to help her cause.
(07-22-2015, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup she learned from the top Eugenicists from europe.   Make them exterminate themselves.   Tell them its in their best interest to not have children ....   Maybe that's why she got black clergy to help her cause.

How many clergy are telling their flock to kill their children?

And in Europe they didn't wait for groups of "undesirables" to exterminate themselves.
(07-22-2015, 05:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: How many clergy are telling their flock to kill their children?

And in Europe they didn't wait for groups of "undesirables" to exterminate themselves.

As far as europe .... Who do you think she learned from.... The nazi's

Read all about the negro project.   It was sold as a cure for poverty.   Here is a little tidbit.  

Quote:Eugenists believed the entirety of the black population were intellectually and racially inferior. With the help of elite and famous African-Americans Mary McLeod Bethune, W.E.B. DuBois, and Rev. Adam Clayton Powell, Sr., the Negro Project was able to be sold as a solution to poverty and high birth rates. It is crucial, however, to understand this endeavor in conjunction with Sanger’s dominant efforts of ‘eliminating the unfit’ and her hatred of charitable organizations.
(07-22-2015, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As far as europe .... Who do you think she learned from.... The nazi's

Read all about the negro project.   It was sold as a cure for poverty.   Here is a little tidbit.  

Yes, yes, she was an awful person.

Did she advocate for a service where poor women could get health screenings?  Because they provide that service too.

But, again, until women are forced into camps to have abortions performed to cleanse the race you are wrong.

ThumbsUp
(07-22-2015, 05:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, yes, she was an awful person.

Did she advocate for a service where poor women could get health screenings?  Because they provide that service too.

But, again, until women are forced into camps to have abortions performed to cleanse the race you are wrong.

ThumbsUp

Community health clinics offer those same services. So why is pp around? Oh yeah to kill off undesirable races under then disguise of getting them out of poverty.

You tell me are we better off with less black people in this world? Or do you think we would Be better off with more blacks?
(07-22-2015, 05:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Community health clinics offer those same services.   So why is pp around?  Oh yeah to kill off undesirable races under then disguise of getting them out of poverty.    

You tell me are we better off with less black people in this world?   Or do you think we would Be better off with more blacks?

I think I never thought about if we needed more or fewer blacks.  Or any race really.

I have thought we need fewer dbags.  Mellow
(07-22-2015, 06:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think I never thought about if we needed more or fewer blacks.  Or any race really.

I have thought we need fewer dbags.  Mellow

So what's your answer .... We better off in a world with more blacks or less blacks?
(07-22-2015, 05:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As far as europe .... Who do you think she learned from.... The nazi's

You've got that backwards. In Mein Kampf, Hitler holds up the eugenics programs in the United States as a model upon which he wanted to base his efforts on. This was before his rise to power, mind you.
(07-22-2015, 06:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So what's your answer .... We better off in a world with more blacks or less blacks?

What is your answer?
Planned Parenthood is providing a service to poor people. More poor people have abortions than wealthy people. More blacks and Hispanics are poor than white people.

It is not about race at all. it is about economics.

Planned parenthood also promotes reproductive health among the poor which would actually help them have MORE babies.

Your entire premise fails.
(07-22-2015, 07:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You've got that backwards. In Mein Kampf, Hitler holds up the eugenics programs in the United States as a model upon which he wanted to base his efforts on. This was before his rise to power, mind you.

Sanger met with Ernest Rudin. Yes the Amercian eugenics system was 27 years ahead of the Germans. But the Germans were instrumental in helping craft Sanger's message. Which led to the negro project and other pp/Sanger schemes to get rid of the undesirable races.

Lothrop Stoddard was a pp board member and close ally of Sanger.... When the Nazis came to power, argued Stoddard, they started to increase "both the size and the quality of the population." They coupled initiatives designed to encourage "sound" citizens to reproduce with a "drastic curb of the defective elements." Stoddard personally witnessed how the Nazis were "weeding out the worst strains in the Germanic stock in a scientific and truly humanitarian way."
(07-22-2015, 07:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Planned Parenthood is providing a service to poor people.  More poor people have abortions than wealthy people.  More blacks and Hispanics are poor than white people.

It is not about race at all.  it is about economics.

Planned parenthood also promotes reproductive health among the poor which would actually help them have MORE babies.

Your entire premise fails.

So your ok with The poor being exterminated. Even though it's only mostly blacks and Hispanics.

What part of Sanger's visiom does this not meet? She wanted less blacks and more Whites She is getting her wish.... Less blacks .

PP locations are mostly located within black areas. They are put in locations where they can do the most damage to blacks and Hispanics.

It's fine that your ok with eugenics and slowly exterminating races. But just admit Sangers desires are alive and well and flourishing in today's world.

Your views on abortion are irrelevant. But the fact that pp still targets blacks is very much a real thing and shows in their numbers. That's only New York city.
(07-22-2015, 07:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is your answer?

If the country ran my way we would certainly have more blacks That's for sure. Especially in NYC.
If black people are so busy having abortions, then when do they find the time to have so many children? It seems like a much higher percentage of the black people that I know come from a very large family than the white people that I know.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-22-2015, 08:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This might sound like a slightly racist statement, so I apologize in advance.  It is a legitimate question though.

If black people are so busy having abortions, then when do they find the time to have so many children?  It seems like a much higher percentage of the black people that I know come from a very large family than the white people that I know.

That's not racist at all. A very legitimate topic and worthwhile. It has to do with those on benefits. When you don't have a job to go to you have a large about of free time sitting around. Which is why you see more illegal sales activities in those areas as well. Which leads to more incarceration.
It is interesting to look at this report. The Bronx has a higher abortion rate than the other boroughs. 51.4 per thousand with Brooklyn at the next closest with 33.3. It also has the second highest birth rate (it has the highest pregnancy rate as well). The NH White population makes up about 10% of the population in that borough of the city, showing how much poverty and race seem to coincide because The Bronx is one of the five poorest Congressional districts, apparently.

This is some really interesting information for looking at the issues of race, poverty, pregnancy rate (including teen pregnancy, of which is has the highest rate), and abortions. Also, the NH Black population experienced a higher rate of low weight live births, which I found interesting.

I do think the most telling thing about the article linked in the OP is in the second graph they post they have failed to take note of the fact that the abortion rate citywide and among all races (except for NH White, which shows a slight uptick) has decreased, and is on a downward trend, from the rates a decade ago. I have to wonder why they did not point that out.