Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams
Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account
@pauldehnerjr
Following Following @pauldehnerjr
More
Marvin: "We are going to have to do a better job of adding some guys from other clubs"

10:25 AM - 3 Jan 2018

Does this mean they are going to be active in FA?

HOPE!???
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:33 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account
@pauldehnerjr
More
Marvin: "We are going to have to do a better job of adding some guys from other clubs"

HOPE!???

He went on to clarify when asked about being more active in FA. He wasn't sure how many people they brought in last year if it would be more but he felt they needed to do a better job targeting players that would help the team.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
@pauldehnerjr
More

HOPE!???

Did he have to hold Mike down with a knife to his throat to get him to sign off on this?

Maybe they will be able to Marvin proof this team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
All of the sudden, people are more calm lol. Good news I suppose, but actions speak louder.
Reply/Quote
My eyes just popped out of their sockets. Maybe this is their last stand and marv convinced ebenezer to go out guns blazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Prove it....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:41 PM)Takedown Wrote: All of the sudden, people are more calm lol. Good news I suppose, but actions speak louder.

Yeah i see better than a hear lol

Still, moving on from PA is a huge step for this team and if we can add a Guard or Center in FA we can help free up the draft.
Reply/Quote
Marin just wants to add more Brandon Lafells to keep John Ross off the field. I ain't fooled!
Reply/Quote
@pauldehnerjr
More

HOPE!???

This is Marvin speak.. "We need to do a better job" *Claps* Come on 
Reply/Quote
Anyone else listening to this press conference? I dont know how anyone in the media can even stand the guy. All he does is talk down to them and their questions. What an arrogant d bag.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah i see better than a hear lol

Still, moving on from PA is a huge step for this team and if we can add a Guard or Center in FA we can help free up the draft.

I really hope its not all talk because this team could really use the help in FA.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Anyone else listening to this press conference? I dont know how anyone in the media can even stand the guy. All he does is talk down to them and their questions. What an arrogant d bag.

That is on the media for the kid glove treatment they give him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:51 PM)Takedown Wrote: I really hope its not all talk because this team could really use the help in FA.

It won't happen, he said right after that comment during his Press Conference that they "Like to develop their own players from the ground up"   i.e.. there won't be any big name signings
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:53 PM)bengals73 Wrote: It won't happen, he said right after that comment during his Press Conference that they "Like to develop their own players from the ground up"   i.e.. there won't be any big name signings
If only they knew how.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:43 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Prove it....

This. Also, who's to say being active in FA means anything. Signed 50 Practice Squad bodies in FA would mean sweet FA (feck all).
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:38 PM)McC Wrote: Did he have to hold Mike down with a knife to his throat to get him to sign off on this?

Maybe they will be able to Marvin proof this team.

This was part of the Its COmplicated on Monday talks
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:53 PM)bengals73 Wrote: It won't happen, he said right after that comment during his Press Conference that they "Like to develop their own players from the ground up"   i.e.. there won't be any big name signings

Probably not, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't mind bringing in developed help?
Reply/Quote
Giggles is at it again
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah i see better than a hear lol

I don't see the point in adding a guard honestly unless the plan is to keep Boling at LT and/or move Westerman to C.
Boling and Westerman should be able to hold down the OG spots with Redmond as a sub.
Focus on OT and C in FA/draft IMO.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This man is such an Ahole Whatever

Still, glad to see them dismiss PA and admit they need to do better in free agency.
Reply/Quote