Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin not going anywhere per Schefter.
"Issue of Marvin Lewis' future really isn't much of an issue. Bengals have no plans to make any HC change at this time, per sources."

He's usually pretty spot on. This would be pretty upsetting really.

Reply/Quote
I'm done
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:55 PM)Housh Wrote: I'm done

You're surprised? I'm not at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:53 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: "Issue of Marvin Lewis' future really isn't much of an issue. Bengals have no plans to make any HC change at this time, per sources."

Not a surprise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Yup. I'm just an NFL fan next year. Maybe I'll watch the Bengals if they're on primetime, but until Marvin is fired or they win a playoff game I will not care at all what happens to this joke of an organization. It's sad to see so much talent wasted year after year. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Complacency.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
We never take risks as an organization.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see ZERO Bengals fans show up for the first home game if Marvin is still head coach. Then things might actually change.
Reply/Quote
salt on the wound
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:57 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Yup. I'm just an NFL fan next year. Maybe I'll watch the Bengals if they're on primetime, but until Marvin is fired or they win a playoff game I will not care at all what happens to this joke of an organization. It's sad to see so much talent wasted year after year. 

[Image: 21b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:53 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: "Issue of Marvin Lewis' future really isn't much of an issue. Bengals have no plans to make any HC change at this time, per sources."

Do you really expect Mike to make a change? Marvin will only leave when he WANTS too...

Mike thinks $$$$ not SB rings
Reply/Quote
Not Surprised at all. There is ZERO accountability in that front office.....ZERO.
Reply/Quote
And I guess Hue will go to SF today. Another good coach gone. We will lose Joseph too. Guenther, whose players walk all over him, will stay.
Reply/Quote
The only news concerning Marvin and his job will be the extension he gets. Only the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'd love to see ZERO Bengals fans show up for the first home game if Marvin is still head coach. Then things might actually change.

This x 10000
Reply/Quote
The fan base is already upset over last night. Just announce Marvin's annual 1 year extension and get it over with.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

No you aren't

(01-10-2016, 04:57 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Yup. I'm just an NFL fan next year. Maybe I'll watch the Bengals if they're on primetime, but until Marvin is fired or they win a playoff game I will not care at all what happens to this joke of an organization. It's sad to see so much talent wasted year after year. 

Neither are you.
Reply/Quote
**** YOU MIKE BROWN YOU INCOMPETENT PIECE OF SHIT! YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF AIR!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No you aren't

Neither are you.

Maybe not, but I'm going to be incredibly fair weathered. Who cares if we win or lose? Somethings got to give eventually right? 

Side note: Zimmer and the Vikings are currently shutting out the Seahawks. Lolz
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:01 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And I guess Hue will go to SF today.  Another good coach gone.  We will lose Joseph too.  Guenther, whose players walk all over him, will stay.

Guenther had a lot better defense than Hue had offense.

But we can't let Hue go anywhere because he has proven he knows how to win in the playoffs, right?
Reply/Quote