Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin not going anywhere per Schefter.
Its amazing that there are never even rumors his job is in trouble. Im so puzzled I thought for sure if the Bengals lost in the first round he was gone.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:49 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Its amazing that there are never even rumors his job is in trouble. Im so puzzled I thought for sure if the Bengals lost in the first round he was gone.

There's no denying that Marvin has done a lot to change the culture around here. He came into a mess and got things turned around eventually. While us fans would like to see something done so we can finally break through and achieve some playoff success, the FO will always view Marvin as the guy who brought us out of the dark times. He's always going to have that moniker with them.

Plenty of outside media have mentioned Marvin as a hot seat candidate, but fans and local media know that his seat is cold as ice.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:49 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Its amazing that there are never even rumors his job is in trouble. Im so puzzled I thought for sure if the Bengals lost in the first round he was gone.

That is fans and media talking not Bengals organization... Mike Brown sees chaos around him in NFL.. like it or not,, he does want chaos in team here..

sure the end of the game sucks.. but one play the fumble and we probably win and then we would be talking about hey maybe extending his contract.

That is what is just stupid about this idea that he should be fired for losing this weekend.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This game was an epic comeback and then collapse. Oddly enough, for the first time in many years I don't find myself wanting Marvin gone. I don't think this reflects on him as much as we may think it does. The Steelers kept pushing and pushing and pushing all game long and the refs allowed it. Yes, we have some tempers on our team and it finally took its toll.

I think getting rid of Marvin at this point as well as likely both coordinators would spell much worse for the near future.
Reply/Quote
I want Lewis fired because he has shown he cant coach his team to a big game win. 0=7 is why I want him fired hr got 7 chances to win a single playoff game and failed every time.
Reply/Quote