Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Marvins work with defense finally having effect.
(11-28-2018, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I knew Marvin's work as DC would take some time to show some results, but it looks like it is finally paying off after just a game and a half.  Bengals held the Browns to just 66 yards in the second half.

Nick Chubb came into that game averaging well over 5 yards per carry, but we held him to just 3.0.  I look for us to do the same to the Broncos rookie RB sensation Phillip Lindsay.  Lindsay has been the Broncos sole bright spot over the last couple of weeks.  After gaining at least 350 yards in 6 of their first 8 games the Broncos have failed to reach that mark in their last 3 games.

If Driskal can stay away from turnovers I think we can move the ball on Denver's 25th ranked defense. Playoff push starts this Sunday.  Since 2011 the Bengals have won 60% of their games in the last 5 weeks of the season.  Only 6 teams have a better record than that.

I am now convinced that Mike Brown has a brainwashing machine that radiates out to Bengals fan causing them to have gleeful delusions of grandeur. The machine is bellowing out, in a creepy Boris Karloff voice, " Believe. Believe. Believe in Mike Brown's choices. Believe the Bengals are winning no matter the score. Believe... Believe..."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 09:19 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: First off I said "Baker in 3 years at OU" vs "I'll be nice and let you have all 4 years of AD at TCU", the year he was at TT is not completely known on all of the games that he was actually the starter.

What is "nice" about counting all the games for both players.

Mayfield attempted at least 44 passes in every game he lost at TT.  So I am pretty comfortable counting those in his record.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 09:19 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Now which QB would you rather have on your Team? Dalton or Baker?

Dalton.
Reply/Quote