Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/20/baker-mayfield-mocks-hue-jackson-cincinnati-bengals/
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 02:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/20/baker-mayfield-mocks-hue-jackson-cincinnati-bengals/

He seems intent on removing all doubt what an idiot he is. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
him bragging about beating a bad injury plagued bengals team makes me lol

Shoot for the stars, young pup.

Reply/Quote
Weak attempt at trying to be funny. What a dill.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A real class act.
Reply/Quote
If for some odd reason Burfict is brought back, let's just hope that he's got one good hit left in him.. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I used to call Kevin Durant "Second Place" before he ran to the Golden State Warriors... Baker's new name is "Third Place'.

I like the headline in the article below that one as well.."if you don't like it.. Whatever". Baker's really good at this.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 07:40 PM)jason Wrote: I used to call Kevin Durant "Second Place" before he ran to the Golden State Warriors... Baker's new name is "Third Place'.

I like the headline in the article below that one as well.."if you don't like it.. Whatever". Baker's really good at this.

We'll see what he does in the second or "got your ass figured out" year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Mayfield will alienate everybody before he's done including his team mates and all the fans. He's got like 5 extra doses of jackass in him.
Reply/Quote
Oh please let Geno Atkins plant this fool 6 inches into the turf...
Reply/Quote
That show will replace the curse of the yearly John Madden video game cover.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: johnny-manziel-wallace-gilberry-e86d9219df8f0a32.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
[Image: wallace-gilberry-does-johnny-manziel-mon....gif?w=500]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 05:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: him bragging about beating a bad injury plagued bengals team makes me lol

Shoot for the stars, young pup.

Yeah.....that gave me a chuckle.....and targeting Hue?  Pppppffffffttttt!!!!!!

It's ok to play with that chip on your shoulder, hell, Brady does.  Being a disrespectful douchebag is another thing completely.  He'll regret trash talking opponents soon enough.  This ain't Norman, OK son........

Reply/Quote
LOL!

I don't know what the fuss is about. That was funny.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ehh I thought it was kinda funny. You guys take this stuff too seriously.

As for the burfict comments. Really guys? Everyone (myself included) though he was going to make juju pay for his hit and all he ended up doing was making himself look bad with his poor play and knocking out a teammate going after brown. If the new coach has any sense he’ll cut, trade or whatever burfict. And it won’t be a trade because no one wants a washed up player better known for being dirty than for his tenacity and passion. When he was good he could be great but he’s done. I wish it had been better for burfict and he could have gone out a hero but it didn’t end up that way.
Reply/Quote
I just think Mayfield wants the Browns/Bengals rivalry to be bigger than it is so he can be part of one. He should be careful what he wishes for....
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 10:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh please let Geno Atkins plant this fool 6 inches into the turf...

Like the hit on Watson, except fall on him!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 07:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If for some odd reason Burfict is brought back, let's just hope that he's got one good hit left in him..   Cool

So you condone this type of play?

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 08:25 PM)Vambo Wrote: So you condone this type of play?

Yes...if it happens to mayfield next.
Reply/Quote