Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron signs with Buffalo
Reply/Quote
Good for him. He'll get a shot to start.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 08:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
Good, get him out of AFC North.  Just in case he becomes a good starter, better we don't play him twice a year. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
[Image: YPN436D.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
So glad it's not New England... 1) Because I don't have to hate him now. 2) It's not the AFC north. 3) Because he'll get legitimate shot at some playing time
Reply/Quote
Good luck to AJM, he was a class act his entire time here; although, some disliked him unfairly.

On a person level, this makes me happy as I can now type AJ and folks know who I'm talking about. Best news since MLJ left.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good for McCarron, and good for the Bills. May we whip their ass in the playoffs this year, with AJ McCarron starting!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Good for him! I am happy that he is finally getting an opportunity.
Reply/Quote
Buffalo style macaroni, coming right up!

Reply/Quote
Wonder what the money is. That will determine the comp pick next year.
Reply/Quote
I wish him the best. I was one of the few who thinks he does have starter in him with some work. While he was with us and Andy went down, it's hard to get your props when most of the reps in practice are not with the starting receivers. Good luck AJ. You almost beat the Steeler's in the playoffs and ended our drought. Will miss you.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 08:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good for McCarron, and good for the Bills.  May we whip their ass in the playoffs this year, with AJ McCarron starting!

Absolutely.  He'll get a crack at starting....they can draft a guy to groom at QB.  Glad he's getting a shot.  Thanks AJ....appreciate your time here. Now I hope we get to sack your ass in January. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wish him the best of luck,although I already miss seeing pix of his wife.
Reply/Quote
Wish him the best.

Reply/Quote
Looks like teams are more cautious with signing back up QBs from other clubs after what happened in Houston with Osweiler.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 09:02 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Wonder what the money is. That will determine the comp pick next year.

This is all I've seen so far...

Reply/Quote
Good luck
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lets wrap up the Bengals Bills pipeline and take preston brown off their hands
Reply/Quote
Good luck to AJM. I hope Buffalo comes in second in the AFC next year... to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Good luck to Buffalo and AJ - I worry about them thinking he's an upgrade to Tyrod
Reply/Quote