Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
(10-16-2015, 08:22 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: That's fine. We're more concerned about Brad because he's in a position of influence as a public speaker, so we don't want him taking advantage of the youth he frequently comes into close contact with.

Sorry, I just got a shiver thinking of being in "close contact" with a hot high school chick. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sorry, I just got a shiver thinking of being in "close contact" with a hot high school chick. Ninja

... Brad? Is that you?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:26 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: ... Brad? Is that you?

"You cut me deep, Shrek. You cut me real deep just now."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So, wait. Was she hot?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 02:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pretty sure that it's kind of obvious that it's a drinking cup since it was from Wings and Rings.

Yeah but you said something about it being the "wrong size" or that it wouldn't fit you (or something like that). That's what threw me off.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
this thread is hilarious, needed this
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 02:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: He responded to somebody in a manner that made a lot of us think it was an athletic cup, but later he confirmed in another thread that it was just a used drinking cup.

Disappointment city.

What?!?!?  I totally missed this. Until now, I was under the impression that this was a dong cradler that he was talking about. I'm certain that he even led on that it was...

Oh well. Really, I'm just going to go about my business and pretend I never saw this.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 09:08 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What?!?!?  I totally missed this. Until now, I was under the impression that this was a dong cradler that he was talking about. I'm certain that he even led on that it was...

Oh well. Really, I'm just going to go about my business and pretend I never saw this.

You must've got it confused with the leadership dong.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
we do we have here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 03:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did anyone else find this sentence funny?

Not an attack on Brad at all.  It just sounds like this girl is saying that a "distant cousin" is a cousin that lives far away.

That would've made a great Yogi Berra quote:

"I have this distant cousin that lives far away"   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  Edward Pattinson is a beautiful man, but I have absolutely no desire to boink him.

I'm getting this tattooed in a circle on my chest with a picture of Pattinson in the center. I can do that as I have an incredibly flat chest.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 09:27 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You must've got it confused with the leadership dong.  

Hilarious Hilarious Well it is inspiring! !!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote