Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Daniels signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
This honestly I think could be one of the biggest blessings in disguise we have seen with Glasgow and Tupou not playing
this year. Daniels is a high quality top tier 3 tech DT, a lot like Geno in ways. With adding Reader and now Daniels I think
we have one of the best D-lines in the league.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2020, 04:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This honestly I think could be one of the biggest blessings in disguise we have seen with Glasgow and Tupou not playing
this year. Daniels is a high quality top tier 3 tech DT, a lot like Geno in ways. With adding Reader and now Daniels I think

If he returns to his old self this team will be ridiculous up front on the defense
Reply/Quote
This is a fantastic signing.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2020, 04:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This honestly I think could be one of the biggest blessings in disguise we have seen with Glasgow and Tupou not playing

(08-12-2020, 06:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: If he returns to his old self this team will be ridiculous up front on the defense

(08-12-2020, 07:25 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This is a fantastic signing.

All things considered, he could end up being a fantastic addition. 

What's the absolute best thing to have when you have young LBs? A monster of a D-Line.

Gaither's bitches better be using jimmys cause he's going to be running wild in the opponents backfield. 
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 04:46 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: All things considered, he could end up being a fantastic addition. 

What's the absolute best thing to have when you have young LBs? A monster of a D-Line.

Gaither's bitches better be using jimmys cause he's going to be running wild in the opponents backfield. 
[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 05:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Might be the hardest I've ever laughed at a movie scene.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 05:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Might be the hardest I've ever laughed at a movie scene.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Awesome dude, thanks Holic. Sounds like Geno was a big reason he wanted to come here.

In the best shape of his life, built his own gym...

Cannot be jacked up enough about this signing. Sounds like a great guy.

This guy always stood out to me at Green Bay man. Sweet.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2020, 06:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: If he returns to his old self this team will be ridiculous up front on the defense

For sure, I think this signing really puts us as one of the best D-lines in the league. 2 of the best 3 techs that can play all over the 
line. Reader the badass NT that can stop the run and rush the passer, Dunlap, Hubbard, Lawson etc.

Just need to stay healthy. I could see us bringing in another run stopper to back up Reader too.
Reply/Quote
I hope he dominates for you guys.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 02:29 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope he dominates for you guys.

Think he just might, dude looks good. Always stood out to me when watching your Packers.
Reply/Quote