JAKE
JOE
TEE
GERMAINE
BJ
TREY
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Game Game Ball
First, shout out the the boyz in the Game Day who never lose the faith. Secondly, we get to award a Game Ball in a tremendous game. Your nominees:

JAKE (JOE WHO) BROWNING: 324 Yards, 2 TDs, 97.7 Rating
JOE MIXON: 47 yards at 4.7 YPC, 15 receiving yards, 1 TD
TEE HIGGINS: 4 catches, 61 yards (Yes, I know Chase had 3 more yards), 2 TDs
GERMAINE PRATT: 13 Tackles, .5 sack
BJ HILL: 5 tackles, 1 INT
TREY HENDRICKSON: 3 Tackles, 1.5 Sacks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I vote BJ Hill.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'm saying Tee. That TD catch where he had to reach over the pylon was a great play.
Reply/Quote
I got Jake for the legendary OT throw. Bengals scored 21 in the 4th against a team who didn't give up a TD for 3 games
Reply/Quote
poor Jake...gotta do a pee test for the NFL

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Tee with the grown ass man TD when we needed it. Think I have to go with him.

Reply/Quote
Browning. The Vikings hadn't given up a TD in 3 games and, according to the announcers. were the stingiest defense for scoring since week 6. Browning led three TD drives in the final quarter, where the pressure was immense (had to score TD each drive; if lose, the season is effectively over) and the big 3rd down completion to Boyd in overtime.

This and Jacksonville were the most exciting games that I've seen in a while. Cardiac Cats are back.
Reply/Quote
No Chase. Enter Tee.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee with the grown ass man TD when we needed it. Think I have to go with him.

That was the most amazing play I think I’ve ever seen from a Bengal
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:50 PM)Synric Wrote: I vote BJ Hill.

He’s gotta have more INT’s than a lot of CB’s at this point. LOL

Reply/Quote
Great game and clutch catch by Tee, but as long as Jake is playing at this level he will get my vote.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That was the most amazing play I think I’ve ever seen from a Bengal

I can’t go that far. Chad made some absolutely ridiculous plays back in the day. Dude had the best feet in the league.

Reply/Quote
O-line

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
So much love to go around in this one.

Arguably won the game:

1. Tee’s sick TD
2. Browning’s sick pass to Boyd
*Boyd with an honorable mention here
3. Mixon’s 2nd effort TD as he got popped by Pace hard and didn’t go down.
4. The 4th an inches stop by the line ….TWICE
5. Andrei getting on that dropped punt catch by Charlie!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:51 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I'm saying Tee. That TD catch where he had to reach over the pylon was a great play.

I was undecided. But then I went Tee after seeing your post. Alot of people made plays that we absolutely needed. But Tee deserves some love with that amazing catch and goal line awareness. 
Reply/Quote
Wonder how many votes Trey will get. :ninja:

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t go that far. Chad made some absolutely ridiculous plays back in the day. Dude had the best feet in the league.

Yeah I mean Jerome Simpson front flip into the end zone and sticking the landing. 
Reply/Quote
When Trey made that play I immediately thought of Mahomes complaining to the refs instead of being mad at Trey
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: So much love to go around in this one.

Arguably won the game:

1. Tee’s sick TD
2. Browning’s sick pass to Boyd
*Boyd with an honorable mention here
3. Mixon’s 2nd effort TD as he got popped by Pace hard and didn’t go down.
4. The 4th an inches stop by the line ….TWICE
5. Andrei getting on that dropped punt catch by Charlie!

Tee & Mixons TD just amazing
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: O-line

Definitely true. Browning made some big plays where he had alot of time once he got out of the pocket. Sucks with the injuries but a very good team win.
Reply/Quote