Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon is frustrated with lack of carries
Mixon should consider himself lucky to be used so little.. keeping him healthy.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:19 PM)Sweetness Wrote: There's no way with the kind of bobbing Brown does on Marvin that if he demanded a change there wouldn't be one. 

That's actually a fair point....you may be right my man.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:19 PM)Sweetness Wrote: There's no way with the kind of bobbing Brown does on Marvin that if he demanded a change there wouldn't be one. 

Marvin supposedly made a list of demands after the 2010 season, including a practice facility.

7 years later...crickets.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:08 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: We don't have the talent on the offensive line to beat teams straight up. They have to resort to trick plays and quick throws to mask it. Andy's lack of consistency and 0 time to throw is a recipe for disaster......as we've seen.

I disagree. If you can't win in the trenches, you certainly shouldn't be doing trick plays. Let alone a flea flicker, a long developing play. Andy has found success in the west coast offense because of the quick passes going north to south. As seen with coaching from Jackson/Gruden. A flea flicker might've worked if A, we ran the ball more and B, we had the line to do it. Andy can barely with stand coming from Shotgun...let alone a running back taking a hand off, stopping, turning tossing it and then Andy seeking someone down field.

That's a recipe for disaster.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 01:18 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Marvin supposedly made a list of demands after the 2010 season, including a practice facility.

7 years later...crickets.

I think Marvin was counting on the 49ers actually being interested in him for the coaching job. They quickly dismissed him and Marvin was left with nothing. He's a football coach so we know he has a big ego. He has zero desire to coach college. It was Bengals or bust in terms of being a head coach. He tucked his tail and came back.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote