Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon released; Zack Moss signed
Mixon ends his Bengals career as the third all time leading rusher.

1. Corey Dillon - 8061 yards
2. James Brooks - 6447 yards
3. Joe Mixon - 6412 yards

He had a good Bengals career.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:20 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Gonna go on a rant here.

Regardless of if you think it’s the right decision to release him or not.

Could they not have done it at the start of the day not at 10pm on the first day of free agency.

Teams will have already filled spots and it leaves Joe with several less possibilities.

He gave us some great memories and didn’t deserve to get the shit end of the stick like this.

It’s bullshit tbh.

They couldn't release him until they had a veteran replacement in a weak room. Mixon knew it was coming after the restructure last season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Could they not have done it at the start of the day not at 10pm on the first day of free agency.

Teams will have already filled spots and it leaves Joe with several less possibilities.

He gave us some great memories and didn’t deserve to get the shit end of the stick like this.

It’s bullshit tbh.

They likely just got the Moss deal done. Why would they cut Mixon before securing another RB?

Reply/Quote
Mixon was vastly overrated.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ahem. Zack Moss.

Did you correct the OP? 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

It’s bullshit tbh.

Seriously, it is not even day 1 of signing.  Whatever

Joe Mixon will get his opportunity. I hope it is not the Ravens. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So Zack and Chase?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: A lot of fans called for this move. We will miss his ball security, almost flawless. Mixon was not a great pass blocker, not sure of Moss.

It appears this will be around a net gain in cap space of 2 million in 2024. We gained 6 million by cutting Mixon.

Mixon was not as bad as people think pass blocking but we will be missing him in passing game vs Moss and Moss has less speed than Mixon and smaller.. a bit perplexed on the choice.. hoping we go RB in 3/4 now
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Mixon ends his Bengals career as the third all time leading rusher.

1. Corey Dillon - 8061 yards
2. James Brooks - 6447 yards
3. Joe Mixon - 6412 yards

He had a good Bengals career.

He will also end his Bengals career with the same amount of playoff TD passes as Andy Dalton. Tongue

Reply/Quote
Don’t google “Zach moss Relative athletic score”.

I warned you… lol
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:22 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Did you correct the OP? 

Post #10, but I didn't come at him hard with a direct quote. No biggie.

Hopefully we don't see posts about Burrows handing off to Zach this season.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:21 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I had a feeling it was coming. I got a call from my source a couple hours ago from him. We hadn’t connected. He’s been hinting. If you notice I haven’t been real confident.

Except earlier today when you said we were going to get a 4th or 5th rounder in a trade. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:24 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Don’t google “Zach moss Relative athletic score”.

I warned you… lol

Stones was bad too.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He will also end his Bengals career with the same amount of playoff TD passes as Andy Dalton. Tongue

Bengals Ring of Honor candidate?
Reply/Quote
Entering Week 6 of the regular season, Moss’ 466 rushing yards trailed only Christian McCaffrey (553) for the league lead. In fact, Moss ranked second in the NFL in rushing yards (615) through the first nine weeks of the season, which was done despite Taylor having returned in Week 5.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:24 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Post #10, but I didn't come at him hard with a direct quote. No biggie.

Hopefully we don't see posts about Burrows handing off to Zach this season.

Right well I was just going off the OP spelling assuming it was correct... just keep that in mind. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:24 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Don’t google “Zach moss Relative athletic score”.

I warned you… lol

Because you should Google "Zack Moss relative athletic score."

Now I'm going to have fun with our Zach fans. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:27 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Right well I was just going off the OP spelling assuming it was correct... just keep that in mind. 

I'm with you. I wouldn't have known the spelling myself without seeing the new elsewhere first.
Reply/Quote

I warned you… lol

Thanks because I was just getting ready to do that...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
What's Reuben going to do now.

Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote