Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mollie Tibbets Murder
(08-24-2018, 08:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not sure what your point is, but they probably would not be here if there were no jobs for them.

But that does not lower the crime rate in the US.

Immigration has zero effect on the crime rate.  That is just a false narrative created by the right.

Doesn’t lower the crime “rate,” but it lowers the number of crimes committed here.

Are you against that?
I can gaurentee that Mollie Tibbets would be alive today if this guy wasn't in the country illegally.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(08-24-2018, 09:18 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I can gaurentee that Mollie Tibbets would be alive today if this guy wasn't in the country illegally.

I can guarentee that someone here legally murdered someone today
(08-24-2018, 09:44 PM)JNATI BENGALS Wrote: I can guarentee that someone here legally murdered someone today

But what does that have to do with this?
Nothing, that's what. It has no bearing whatsoever on this case.
If that guy, an illegal was not here, Mollie Tibbets would be alive today.

Every Lefty gets their panties in a bunch about the death penalty because if just one innocent is put to death, it's a bad law and I agree.

But what about allowing illegals to roam free? If just one innocent is hurt or murdered, don't you think that's a bad idea?

"Well, most illegals are good people"

Most people on death row deserve to be there.

And FYI, I'm against the death penalty.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(08-24-2018, 06:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Illegal immigration has no effect on the crime rate. 

Except that every single one of them is committing a crime by entering the country illegally.  Seems to be a 100% crime rate when it comes to illegals.
(08-24-2018, 06:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Are you in favor of eliminating 100% of immigration into the United Sates?

I am in favor of accepting 100% of the legal immigrants, and eliminating 100% of the illegal immigration.
(08-24-2018, 09:18 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I can gaurentee that Mollie Tibbets would be alive today if this guy wasn't in the country illegally.

No you can't.  Because someone else would have been on that job.  And they might have become obsessed with her and chased her and killed her.

There are no absolutes.  

But it makes people to think "they" commit crimes....and "we" never would.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-24-2018, 06:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So how many murders are ok before it becomes a problem and illegal immigrants need to be controlled more and illegal immigration needs to stop?

Also, people talk about the separating families instead of this, so would it be impossible for a person with a child that's here illegally to kill someone or commit another crime?  

To keep in short (I'll try) instead of a huge drag net trying to catch every single illegal immigrant maybe we should focus our resources on actual dangerous illegal immigrants?  Your not going to stop illegal immigration, we need to focus on dangerous illegals.  I mean how many crimes by illegals could've been prevented if we weren't trying to focus precious resources on ridiculous petty shit like separating families as a deterrent.

It's a shame that McCain will be passing soon.  He was big on immigration reform and tried to get to get a bill through that had a lot of Democrat support, but Republicans killed it.  I feel Republicans are a bit unrealistic when it comes to immigration with their zero tolerance stand.  Also I think that they're a bit short sighted, because if they embraced immigrants, I think they'd find that a lot of the immigrants cultures are pretty conservative.  I'll stop here.
(08-25-2018, 02:15 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: To keep in short (I'll try) instead of a huge drag net trying to catch every single illegal immigrant maybe we should focus our resources on actual dangerous illegal immigrants?  Your not going to stop illegal immigration, we need to focus on dangerous illegals.  I mean how many crimes by illegals could've been prevented if we weren't trying to focus precious resources on ridiculous petty shit like separating families as a deterrent.

It's a shame that McCain will be passing soon.  He was big on immigration reform and tried to get to get a bill through that had a lot of Democrat support, but Republicans killed it.  I feel Republicans are a bit unrealistic when it comes to immigration with their zero tolerance stand.  Also I think that they're a bit short sighted, because if they embraced immigrants, I think they'd find that a lot of the immigrants cultures are pretty conservative.  I'll stop here.

Like I said, how many immigrants being conservative or non-problematic make it ok for one legal citizen to be murdered by the problematic immigrant? 
(08-24-2018, 10:24 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: If that guy, an illegal was not here, Mollie Tibbets would be alive today.

But we can't just pretend that no illegal immigrant has ever been the victim of a crime committed by a legal citizen.

So the fact that illegal immigrants have been killed instead of legal citizens means that illegal immigrants have saved the lives of US citizens.

It is a zero net some gain.  Removing all illegal immigrants means we remove both criminals and victims.  The crime rate does not change.
(08-25-2018, 05:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, how many immigrants being conservative or non-problematic make it ok for one legal citizen to be murdered by the problematic immigrant? 

What about all the leagl citizens that have been saved from becoming victims by the fact that illegal immigrants took their place.

Fox news has convinced people that illegalk immigrants are never victinms of crimes committed by leagl citizens and that just is not true.
(08-27-2018, 10:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What about all the leagl citizens that have been saved from becoming victims by the fact that illegal immigrants took their place.

Fox news has convinced people that illegalk immigrants are never victinms of crimes committed by leagl citizens and that just is not true.

lol...... this keeps getting better.

Let me understand this: you’re saying it’s ok that illegal immigrants are here because they have crimes committed against them that would otherwise be committed against legal citizens?!
(08-25-2018, 01:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: No you can't.  Because someone else would have been on that job.  And they might have become obsessed with her and chased her and killed her.

There are no absolutes.  

But it makes people to think "they" commit crimes....and "we" never would.

C'mon now.  I'm not on the illegals are killing everyone train, but really?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-27-2018, 10:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol...... this keeps getting better.

Let me understand this: you’re saying it’s ok that illegal immigrants are here because they have crimes committed against them that would otherwise be committed against legal citizens?!

What keeps getting better?

All I am saying is that removing all illegal immigrants would have no effect on the crime rate  American citizens would be no safer if we removed all illegal immigrants.  The crime rate would not go down.

Do you disagree with what I say?.
(08-27-2018, 10:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol...... this keeps getting better.

It's ok to have illegals here because they'll do jobs for much less than greedy Americans want.  What am I supposed to do...hire American citizens and pay them minimum wage?  I'll make less money.  No thanks. Having a minimum wage AT ALL is what makes hiring illegals necessary. Trump and his ilk wouldn't even have to bother luring dangerous illegals here if Americans didn't insist they be paid a certain wage. As usual, the greed of the lazy American workforce (or wontworkforce, as I call it) has made things worse and more dangerous for us all.

Abolish the minimum wage and you get rid of these dangerous illegals who are swarming our fair country.
(08-27-2018, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What keeps getting better?

All I am saying is that removing all illegal immigrants would have no effect on the crime rate  American citizens would be no safer if we removed all illegal immigrants.  The crime rate would not go down.

https://www.ice.gov/features/raging-bull
193 of the 218 MS-13 gang members arrested during Operation Raging Bull where here illegally (about 88%). I would say eliminating MS 13 would have an effect on crime rate. Do you disagree?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-27-2018, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What keeps getting better?

lol.....

Either you're having troubles understanding this, or you're hoping that I'm too stupid to call you out on it.

Regardless of CRIME RATE, less AMERICAN citizens would be victims of crimes if you remove illegal immigrants, unless you think that all illegal immigrants only commit crimes against illegal immigrants?

That's also not what you initially said:  you said it's good that they're here because they have crimes committed against them that would otherwise be committed against legal citizens, which I'm not sure what you're basing that on!  What crimes committed against illegal aliens, and by who, would otherwise be committed against legal citizens?

You're completely trying to spin this into something illogical and it's failing horribly!
Have we tried not hiring illegals yet?
(08-27-2018, 03:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.ice.gov/features/raging-bull
193 of the 218 MS-13 gang members arrested during Operation Raging Bull where here illegally (about 88%). I would say eliminating MS 13 would have an effect on crime rate. Do you disagree?

I think eliminating any gang would reduce crime rate, but since MS-13 is only a small part of the gang violence problem in America removing MS-13 would only have a small effect on gang violence.

If you are concerned with gang violence thn you need to concentrate on gang violence instead of immigration.
(08-27-2018, 03:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.....

Either you're having troubles understanding this, or you're hoping that I'm too stupid to call you out on it.

Regardless of CRIME RATE, less AMERICAN citizens would be victims of crimes if you remove illegal immigrants, unless you think that all illegal immigrants only commit crimes against illegal immigrants?

This just is not true.

Right now there are crimes committed by US citizens against illegal immigrants.  If you remove all illegal immigrants then US citizens will be victims instead of illegal immigrants.

If the crime rate is the same (and all studies show that it is the same between immigrants and citizens) then removing all illegal immigrants will not change the chance of any US citizen of being the victim of a crime.

It is a zero net sum gain.  You remove perpetrators but you also remove victims.  The crime rate, i.e. your chances of being a victim of a crime, remains the same.