Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18230160/offensive-line-ride-whenever

Not sure if this should go here or AFC North or Smack, but I'll start it here and see where it ends up.

Just find it curious that the trend of sandy vagina syndrome and calling every other team "dirty" just keeps on coming from the supposedly "hard nosed team" in the AFC North.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 12:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18230160/offensive-line-ride-whenever

Not sure if this should go here or AFC North or Smack, but I'll start it here and see where it ends up.

Just find it curious that the trend of sandy vagina syndrome and calling every other team "dirty" just keeps on coming from the supposedly "hard nosed team" in the AFC North.

Hilarious

[Image: 43076130.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Go smoke some more weed crybaby.

Reply/Quote
Bell is a good runner but a whiney female dog.

***** in short.

Glad he did not end up a Bengal.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 01:41 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Bell is a good runner but a whiney female dog.

***** in short.

Glad he did not end up a Bengal.

When I saw the headline, I thought about a kettle and a pot.
Reply/Quote
WTF is that article talking about? Burfict's injury to Bell was on a legitimate, up-high, wrap tackle where Bell kept fighting for yardage along the sideline and his knee snapped. The only supposedly dirty thing about his tackle was that he celebrated it, but he didn't know Bell was injured. It was a key stop on third down, if memory serves...

The next thing you will read is that Omar Epps (Tomlin) is complaining about the other coach being on the field during a play and Pig Ben getting assaulted in the bathroom.
Reply/Quote
Bell is a little *****.

End of discussion.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can't stand ANY of the Steelers from Tomlin to the trainers.

There is one thug on that team I'd like to see get his clock cleaned.

I've said it before, when the thugs come to Cincy next week, I would love to see, for one play, Burfict report in on offense as an eligible receiver.

Line him up in the slot, and his route is to go straight to wherever Mike Mitchell is and take his head off!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 10:43 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I can't stand ANY of the Steelers from Tomlin to the trainers.

There is one thug on that team I'd like to see get his clock cleaned.

I've said it before, when the thugs come to Cincy next week, I would love to see, for one play, Burfict report in on offense as an eligible receiver.

Line him up in the slot, and his route is to go straight to wherever Mike Mitchell is and take his head off!!!

Anyone who tries to argue that Mike Mitchell is less dirty than Burfict is an idiot. Mitchell is dirtier than Burfict IMO. He would be the one player that if the Bengals ever signed, I would not be a fan of the Bengals while he is on the team.
I also can't stand Shazier.
Oddly enough, both played their college ball in Ohio (OU and OSU respectively).

Back at Michigan St, Le'Veon Bell was this big, tough, rumbling 240 lb RB. He lost about 20 lbs since then, which has made him much more agile and a big play threat, but man he's really become a fragile baby.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
They don't call them the Squealers for nothing i suppose. I hope we eliminate them. That would be almost as satisfying as a PO victory.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 11:08 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: They don't call them the Squealers for nothing i suppose. I hope we eliminate them. That would be almost as satisfying as a PO victory.

For me, there is no way the Bengals win out AND both the Steelers and Ravens lose 3 of 4 which is the only way the Bengals can win the division ........ SO I am rooting for the Ravens to win their next 3 games, and for the Bengals to beat both the Steelers and Ravens. That way, the Ravens win the division, the Steelers stay home, and the Bengals get a split from both teams.

(The reason why I don't see the Bengals winning out is because of the Houston game. An away game in primetime. They've already won their token primetime game and tied one.)
Reply/Quote
Squealers remind me of Jim Harbaugh. Big rough tough guy who whines, pouts, makes excuses, cries like a 3 year old. When they blatantly violate rules and take cheap shots, it's just hard-nosed football. When somebody else knocks one of their players out with a clean hit, it's waaa waaa waaa. Damn I hate those MFers.

And their towel-waving douchebag fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 11:29 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Squealers remind me of Jim Harbaugh.  Big rough tough guy who whines, pouts, makes excuses, cries like a 3 year old.  When they blatantly violate rules and take cheap shots, it's just hard-nosed football.  When somebody else knocks one of their players out with a clean hit, it's waaa waaa waaa.  Damn I hate those MFers.

:andy:  Come on freshman!!  Preach that truth in this here forum!!!

I don't like John's whining either, but he isn't even close to the baby his brother is.

(Was so glad to see him finally get penalized and beaten in the OSU game!!  :andy:)
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 11:00 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Anyone who tries to argue that Mike Mitchell is less dirty than Burfict is an idiot. Mitchell is dirtier than Burfict IMO. He would be the one player that if the Bengals ever signed, I would not be a fan of the Bengals while he is on the team.

I would love to see a 'Bare Knuckle Cage' match between the two!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 11:32 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: :andy:  Come on freshman!!  Preach that truth in this here forum!!!

I don't like John's whining either, but he isn't even close to the baby his brother is.

(Was so glad to see him finally get penalized and beaten in the OSU game!!  :andy:)

Funny thing, I know the official who threw the flag.  He also flagged me during a high school game years ago (only flag of my career).  Great guy, we never held it against each other and actually became friends.  I like him even more now.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 10:43 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I can't stand ANY of the Steelers from Tomlin to the trainers.

Alejandro Villanueva is a great dude and an American hero.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 12:28 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Alejandro Villanueva is a great dude and an American hero.

There are exceptions to everything ... however, being the guy he is, he should stand on that.

How?  By going FA and to a team that doesn't promote and teach thug-like behavior, to the point of coaches even displaying that behavior by grabbing opposing players on the sidelines, coming out onto the field, and even trying to impede opposing players ON the field as Tomlin did against the Ravens.

If you are a standup guy, then it should apply in all areas of your life.

Standing up means, if I'm hanging out with bad apples and being associated with those apples, myself, it's time to find someone else to hang with.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 11:45 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I would love to see a 'Bare Knuckle Cage' match between the two!!!

Mitchell wouldn't do it. Like the rest of the pansy brigade they have, he is only a tough guy when the opponent doesn't see it coming. Mitchell likes to jump in late or when he can hit someone with a blind shot. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
burfict wil tackle bell again and he will be injured. bell is small.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 11:45 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I would love to see a 'Bare Knuckle Cage' match between the two!!!

I would love someone to make a vine collection of all the head-hunting shots by Mike Mitchell, and compile them with a vine of Burfict's dirty hits....Then ask at the end of the collection which one got suspended, and you will see that it would be almost 30 to 5 in favor of Mitchell.  Just because he is a little ***** compared to Burfict doesn't make it legal.  Dude ended EIfert and Jones, turns to AJ and says "you're next"....and Burfict is the one that gets suspended.

I would love to see a level playing field in the NFL.  It will never happen.  
Reply/Quote