Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 1
(09-14-2015, 11:12 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: You're just acting like a child now.
So you think the Steelers were blown out like the Browns and Raiders were blown out? Keep telling yourself that. I'm done.

I'm acting like a child for pointing to a 2 TD lead with single digit seconds left in the game?

Stick with making homophobic remarks in P&R. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm acting like a child for pointing to a 2 TD lead with single digit seconds left in the game?

Dude...Stop it.  This is silly.  The Steelers lost.  But the score was the score as well there were a few blunders on the kicking as well as missed TD.  All without their #1 Running back and the WR that takes the top off secondaries.  Somehow the D held the Patriots to below 30 pts.

Arguing that this is a blow out is silly.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude...Stop it.  This is silly.  The Steelers lost.  But the score was the score as well there were a few blunders on the kicking as well as missed TD.  All without their #1 Running back and the WR that takes the top off secondaries.  Somehow the D held the Patriots to below 30 pts.

Arguing that this is a blow out is silly.

I agree that it is silly to argue over what defines a "blow out". I stated my definition and posed a different question that didn't require us to linger on it because people took issue with the word. It kept coming back to the use of "blow out", though, instead of discussing whether or not it was a close game at the end. 

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:21 PM)Beaker Wrote: On a side note, those browns unis are a travesty.

At least they wont be talking about our uni's any more lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 10:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If the Ravens don't win by double digits, I'll be disappointed and consider it time to question the team.

Then you must have been devastated losing 2 times to the Bengals in 2014
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:01 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I predict that you will eat these words by the end of the year.

I do not see Peyton throwing for 4500 yards and 45+ TD's which is great to elite in today's NFL as much as he throws the ball. Anything is else is good to very good in my opinion.

I will be shocked if he survives all 16 games as well. A part is he is declining. A part is his OL is horrible.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:12 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: You're just acting like a child now.
So you think the Steelers were blown out like the Browns and Raiders were blown out? Keep telling yourself that. I'm done.

The Steelers offense is still top 5 no doubt.

The Steeler's defense will be the key to any playoff or winning of the division success this year.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do not see Peyton throwing for 4500 yards and 45+ TD's which is great to elite in today's NFL as much as he throws the ball. Anything is else is good to very good in my opinion.

I will be shocked if he survives all 16 games as well. A part is he is declining. A part is his OL is horrible.

I don't think anyone has or ever will throw for 500 yard with 45+ TD's.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:19 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't think anyone has or ever will throw for 500 yard with 45+ TD's.

???????????????

I agree

You might want to recheck my OP

4500 yards and 45 TD's

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ???????????????

I agree

You might want to recheck my OP

4500 yards and 45 TD's

LOL...You corrected it before I quoted it.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do not see Peyton throwing for 4500 yards and 45+ TD's which is great to elite in today's NFL as much as he throws the ball. Anything is else is good to very good in my opinion.

You just sound stupid with this kind of shit.

That stat line has happened 1 time in the last 3 years and around 5 times in the last 10+ years.

Great and elite QB performances come without throwing for those unrealistic expectations. That's just ridiculous to say that someone didn't have a great performance without 4,500 and 45.

Leave it to Luvnuts to say the most moronic bullshit possible.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You corrected it before I quoted it.

You have lost a step in your old age

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:19 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't think anyone has or ever will throw for 500 yard with 45+ TD's.

I think Maiotta is on pace. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm acting like a child for pointing to a 2 TD lead with single digit seconds left in the game?

Please leave the PnR talk in the PnR forum. Thanks. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:44 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: This is the smack forum.  For those like you that are intellectually challenged the idea is to talk trash and smack towards other teams.  

Exactly! But why are you having difficulties remembering it?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Then you must have been devastated losing 2 times to the Bengals in 2014

I was disappointed in that last minute home loss, but what does that have to do with beating Oakland by double digits?

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was disappointed in that last minute home loss, but what does that have to do with beating Oakland by double digits?

Nothing. Actual nothing.

I like to mess around with a lot of people on here and I get into heated debates at times, but I'm 100% genuinely honest when I say that I have NO clue how Luvnit functions throughout a normal day. The dude is flat out painfully unintelligent.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was disappointed in that last minute home loss, but what does that have to do with beating Oakland by double digits?

He doesn't think before posting....wait....he doesn't think
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

lol reminds me of a game where the buss had like 3 TDs and 1 yard...

For the Ravens... Attack the Seams... the raiders to understand what those are quiet yet.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol reminds me of a game where the buss had like 3 TDs and 1 yard...

For the Ravens... Attack the Seams...  the raiders to understand what those are quiet yet.

Brady had four TDs in week one:

16 yards.
6 yards.
1 yard.
1 yard.

:snark:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote