Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Murray update
Murray reaffirms he’s all in on football...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26062732/kyler-murray-says-telling-oakland-athletics-committed-playing-nfl-was-tough
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2019, 07:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: Murray reaffirms he’s all in on football...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26062732/kyler-murray-says-telling-oakland-athletics-committed-playing-nfl-was-tough

It's all pr. Getting the most out of the A's. If he falls down pretty low, which is more than likely atathia point, he'll make more playing baseball. And still hasn't payed that money back
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2019, 03:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There have been PLENTY of QBs who didn't throw at the Combine and still went in the first round.
Sam Darnold, Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Andrew Luck, RG3, Ryan Tannehill, Blaine Gabbert, Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Matt Stafford, Matt Ryan, Jamarcus Russell, and Brady Quinn just to name a few.
Throwing at the Combine doesn't mean a thing.
And how many of those players have had as many off the field issues?
(02-23-2019, 03:18 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Pretty sure Murray will go in round 1 barring any public announcement he’s going back to baseball.

Show me an nfl player that has 10 times the strength and power of Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would bet a amount substantial to me he wouldn't. Plenty of people feel the same way... And there's plenty. Geno Atkins, Aaron Donald, hell pound for pound nassir adderly in the same class, Fletcher Cox, Andrew Billings, need I go on? I promise u if kyler.murray took this Hit he wouldn't get back up.
https://youtu.be/zuLSwAkjYo4
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 07:06 AM)Jpoore Wrote: And how many of those players have had as many off the field issues?
I would bet a amount substantial to me he wouldn't. Plenty of people feel the same way... And there's plenty. Geno Atkins, Aaron Donald, hell pound for pound nassir adderly in the same class, Fletcher Cox, Andrew Billings, need I go on? I promise u if kyler.murray took this Hit he wouldn't get back up.

What off-the-field issues for Murray are you talking about?

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 07:00 AM)Jpoore Wrote: It's all pr. Getting the most out of the A's. If he falls down pretty low, which is more than likely atathia point, he'll make more playing baseball. And still hasn't payed that money back

If he falls out of the first maybe but other than that it's pretty doubtful that he would do that. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 07:06 AM)Jpoore Wrote: And how many of those players have had as many off the field issues?

Yes I want you to go on. You haven’t named ONE player yet that is 10 times stronger than Williams. They may be, probably are currently stronger than Williams. But not 10 times stronger like you said. You can’t see past the bombasity of your own comments.

If Murray doesn’t go top 15 I bet some team trades back into the end of round 1 to take him.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2019, 11:13 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yes I want you to go on.  You haven’t named ONE player yet that is 10 times stronger than Williams.  They may be, probably are currently stronger than Williams.  But not 10 times stronger like you said.  You can’t see past the bombasity of your own comments.

If Murray doesn’t go top 15 I bet some team trades back into the end of round 1 to take him.  

Lamar Jackson isn't a better runner or thrower than Murray....he went in the 1st. That should really end all discussion on it lol. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2019, 11:13 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yes I want you to go on.  You haven’t named ONE player yet that is 10 times stronger than Williams.  They may be, probably are currently stronger than Williams.  But not 10 times stronger like you said.  You can’t see past the bombasity of your own comments.

Andrew Billings currently holds the Texas state record for combined deadlift, bench, and squat at 2010 lbs (beating out Mark Henry for the record).
The individual amounts were:
squat - 805 lbs
bench - 500 lbs
deadlift - 705 lbs
https://www.ourdailybears.com/baylor-football-recruiting-2013/2013/3/23/4139908/baylor-2013-dt-andrew-billings-breaks-mark-henrys-state-powerlifting-record
1/10th of these would be 80.5, 50, and 70.5 respectively.

The 10 times is clearly an exaggeration, as I would guarantee there isn't someone who would be able to do literally 10x the amount of weight that Quinnen Williams can do. 
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2019, 11:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Andrew Billings currently holds the Texas state record for combined deadlift, bench, and squat at 2010 lbs (beating out Mark Henry for the record).
The individual amounts were:
squat - 805 lbs
bench - 500 lbs
deadlift - 705 lbs
https://www.ourdailybears.com/baylor-football-recruiting-2013/2013/3/23/4139908/baylor-2013-dt-andrew-billings-breaks-mark-henrys-state-powerlifting-record

The 10 times is clearly an exaggeration, as I would guarantee there isn't someone who would be able to do literally 10x the amount of weight that Quinnen Williams can do. 

When he added Nasir Adderley to his group of guys who are so amazingly powerful you knew it was so crazy it wasn't worth a response lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2019, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: Lamar Jackson isn't a better runner or thrower than Murray....he went in the 1st. That should really end all discussion on it lol. 

Seriously, it's a QB driven league and he's one of the Top 2 QB prospects.  He's going in 1.  
Reply/Quote
I will never trust these commentators again.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2019, 11:13 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Yes I want you to go on. You haven’t named ONE player yet that is 10 times stronger than Williams. They may be, probably are currently stronger than Williams. But not 10 times stronger like you said. You can’t see past the bombasity of your own comments.

Obviously 10x is a exaggeration. But there are players like the people I mentioned who are stronger at the point of impact.
(02-25-2019, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: Lamar Jackson isn't a better runner or thrower than Murray....he went in the 1st. That should really end all discussion on it lol. 
No off issues, no height/weight issues, no baseball commitment issues etc etc
(02-25-2019, 11:25 AM)Au165 Wrote: When he added Nasir Adderley to his group of guys who are so amazingly powerful you knew it was so crazy it wasn't worth a response lol.
I said pound for pound.. if u had watched him u would have seen him knock olineman flat on their asses
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 12:08 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Obviously 10x is a exaggeration. But there are players like the people I mentioned who are stronger at the point of impact.
No off issues, no height/weight issues, no baseball commitment issues etc etc
I said pound for pound.. if u had watched him u would have seen him knock olineman flat on their asses

His off issue was he embarrassed himself in pre draft interviews, he couldn't do any white board work is what was the rumor.

Dude, one cool play where he knocked a linemen  back doesn't make him pound for pound anything. Show me his combine numbers and let's compare him to other safeties. My guess is he isn't the strongest safety we've seen in the last 3 years let alone pound for pound one of the strongest guys. You are in love with the guy, he's a good player, but you are over exaggerating his skill set and it's a little excessive. 
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 01:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: His off issue was he embarrassed himself in pre draft interviews, he couldn't do any white board work is what was the rumor.

Dude, one cool play where he knocked a linemen  back doesn't make him pound for pound anything. Show me his combine numbers and let's compare him to other safeties. My guess is he isn't the strongest safety we've seen in the last 3 years let alone pound for pound one of the strongest guys. You are in love with the guy, he's a good player, but you are over exaggerating his skill set and it's a little excessive. 

One? Dude I can show u 10-12 right now. And how am I over exaggerating him? He's a top 20 player in this class.maybe a touch he's top 5 for.me but not too excessive.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:25 PM)Jpoore Wrote: One? Dude I can show u 10-12 right now. And how am I over exaggerating him? He's a top 20 player in this class.maybe a touch he's top 5 for.me but not too excessive.

Show me 10-12 against NFL talent....you can show one from the Senior Bowl. As I said it doesn't make him one of the strongest guys, he got a good shot in. He won't test as the strongest safety the world has ever seen so this is excessive to include him in your "guys who are 10 times stronger" argument which is already ludicrous. 

Bottom line Quinnen Williams is plenty strong and the hit he laid isn't even legal in the NFL, yet Murray got up and continued. Murray has taken plenty of tough hits and gotten up. His measurable will be similar to Wilson and his build is thicker than that of Lamar Jackson. His throwing is better than Jackson by far who also went in the 1st round. Your insistence to die on the hill that he won't go in the 1st round is futile, he is a blue chip passer who would be a later round selection as a HB or slot reciever if he chose.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: Show me 10-12 against NFL talent....you can show one from the Senior Bowl. As I said it doesn't make him one of the strongest guys, he got a good shot in. He won't test as the strongest safety the world has ever seen so this is excessive to include him in your "guys who are 10 times stronger" argument which is already ludicrous. 

Bottom line Quinnen Williams is plenty strong and the hit he laid isn't even legal in the NFL, yet Murray got up and continued. Murray has taken plenty of tough hits and gotten up. His measurable will be similar to Wilson and his build is thicker than that of Lamar Jackson. His throwing is better than Jackson by far who also went in the 1st round. Your insistence to die on the hill that he won't go in the 1st round is futile, he is a blue chip passer who would be a later round selection as a HB or slot reciever if he chose.
Please tell me how a 5"9 maybe 190 lbs qb will have the same build as a 6"2 212 lb qb? He will not go in the first round as I and many others like Benjamin allbright, Adam shefter and other have stated. And yes it does. Adderly will punish any olineman and pound for pund he's one of the strongest
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 05:01 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Please tell me how a 5"9 maybe 190 lbs qb will have the same build as a 6"2 212 lb qb? He will not go in the first round as I and many others like Benjamin allbright, Adam shefter and other have stated. And yes it does. Adderly will punish any olineman and pound for pund he's one of the strongest

First off he will weigh in at a solid 203ish. Lamar Jackson is built like a twig, Kylar Murray is built thicker. Jackson is closer to Teddy Bridgewater in build than Murray. 

This Adam Schefter? Looks like he is saying he is a first rounder there.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJfo2JrrAE

Nah, this is just a love affair by you. 
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 05:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: First off he will weigh in at a solid 203ish. Lamar Jackson is built like a twig, Kylar Murray is built thicker. Jackson is closer to Teddy Bridgewater in build than Murray. 

This Adam Schefter? Looks like he is saying he is a first rounder there.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJfo2JrrAE

Nah, this is just a love affair by you. 

That's about his talent... And no Jackson is thick likeRussel. Murray is a twig. He looks like those anorexic girls u see walking down the street.
Reply/Quote
Murray just measured 5’10”, 207 lbs at Combine.

Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote