Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Cutdown Targets for Bengals
(08-31-2021, 11:10 AM)pally Wrote: it is being reported that Cam Newton has been released....new back up QB?

If he wants it; I'm sure Ravens would love it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:27 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Please no.  One of my least favorite players in the Nfl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second that NO!!
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Your boy Darius Stills is available..

Names I like:
Antonio Gandy-Golston
Javon Wims
Luke Willson
How could you not like that name?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:44 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: How could you not like that name?

Lol.  It's actually "Golden" which makes it an even cooler name.  He won't last long on the market imo.   He was a 4th round small school rookie last year and suffered some injuries out of the gate.  He's an intriguing prospect and played pretty well against us in the ps game vs Washington.  
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Your boy Darius Stills is available..

Names I like:
Antonio Gandy-Golston
Javon Wims
Luke Willson

Yea Darius Stills is waiting to go on some team's practice squad wouldnt mind it being in Cincinnati.

I'm still waiting on the wide receiver list. Seth Williams is a big long good burst SEC receiver with alot of production from iffy QB play. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 11:10 AM)pally Wrote: it is being reported that Cam Newton has been released....new back up QB?

I'd wager he wants a place where can conceivably start.  I'd say Dallas given Daks injury status in the air and their woeful backups. 
Reply/Quote
Giants cut former WV WR David Sills. He had a great offseason/pre-season but a 5th-7th WR has to play special teams...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bears cut Rookie CB Thomas Graham Jr out of Oregon. He was one of my favorite late round corners in the draft class.

Reply/Quote
In terms of draft picks who might be on the outs for one reason or another, I've following Simi Fehoko (long, deep, athletic WR), Cornell Powell (Clemson WR), Thomas Graham Jr (Oregon CB). Maybe Jalen Camp too (Georgia Tech wideout, deep threat). A few others.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:12 PM)tms Wrote: In terms of draft picks who might be on the outs for one reason or another, I've following Simi Fehoko (long, deep, athletic WR), Cornell Powell (Clemson WR), Thomas Graham Jr (Oregon CB). Maybe Jalen Camp too (Georgia Tech wideout, deep threat). A few others.

Love me some Jalen Camp

Reply/Quote
Here's a site that keeps an up to date tracker:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-cuts-tracker-2021/

Reply/Quote
Eagles WR Travis Fulgham

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 03:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Eagles WR Travis Fulgham

That is surprising because he was one of the very few guys on that team recently who showed anything.
Reply/Quote
Jets TE Kenny Yeboah

Reply/Quote
The Bills just cut Jacob Hollister, a TE who would be a really solid upgrade for our TE 3 position.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 02:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Love me some Jalen Camp

Same. This guy is built with speed.

(08-31-2021, 03:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jets TE Kenny Yeboah

Also really like Yeboah.

(08-31-2021, 03:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: The Bills just cut Jacob Hollister, a TE who would be a really solid upgrade for our TE 3 position.

And Hollister. If Crosby is healthy he could be an upgrade over Fred.
Reply/Quote
Bears waived rookie WR Dazz Newsome out of North Carolina.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 03:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Bears waived rookie WR Dazz Newsome out of North Carolina.

I like Dazz too. Lots of good names out there.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 03:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Bears waived rookie WR Dazz Newsome out of North Carolina.

I loved Newsome as a backup slot and PR.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Couple of former WVU Safeties waived/cut Raiders Karl Joseph and Panthers Kenny Robinson.

Yes I get WVU player updates lol.

Reply/Quote