Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
#NFL Rigged???
(01-31-2023, 12:17 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: It's not rigged Ossai lost us the game. We may have lost it in OT anyway but it was Ossai. Home teams get away with more way its always been unless you go full ****** like Burfict.

I would argue that game would have been over much sooner without Ossai
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:46 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Because Burrow's pass was much more obvious as a grounding. He pegged it into the ground five yards behind the LOS. His arm wasn't even angled forward like he was trying to get it downfield. Mahomes's was, it was an obvious attempt downfield but he had a defender straight into his chest that affected him. Basically, Mahomes was trying to throw the ball down field whereas Joe was intentionally throwing the ball away to avoid a sack. Joe does this often and it is normally no issue because he gets it close enough. That time, he didn't and the contact wasn't severe enough to avoid the flag. 

You just confirmed what I said. The officials called the play based on what they thought and not what they saw according to the rule. You're allowed to throw the ball away to avoid a sack if you throw it in the vicinity of a receiver. If your throwing motion is impacted by contact it doesn't even have to be in the vicinity or direction. It's laughable to see Burrow being mauled by two players and not allow that the trajectory of the throw was impacted. If Majomes made the exact same play he wouldn't be called nine times out of ten.

Quote:Off-topic and not directed at you specifically, but the thing I hate the most about the loss is this miserable loser mentality of "the refs screwed us". I am sitting here arguing why a penalty wasn't called on the Chiefs, but not because I like the Chiefs, because I think it was a reasonable call. When Joe did it, I mentioned to my wife "shit that's going to be grounding" and was surprised when a flag wasn't thrown immediately. I don't think this is a controversial call. There are two calls that I really question, and that is Hilton's PI and the block-in-the-back no call on the final punt return. I think both of those were missed. 

I never said that officiating cost us the game and I don't believe that. None of those plays was decisive and it's just part of what you have to overcome. We don't have a crystal ball to know what would have happened if those penalties had/hadn't been called. Just a gut feeling of unfairness.

But you're living your life with blinders on if you don't recognize that officiating in the NFL is often impacted by a combination of incompetence (do-over play) and bias created by assumptions and presuppositions. And those factors impact non-preferred teams more often than not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 12:54 PM)Roland Wrote: You just confirmed what I said.  The officials called the play based on what they thought and not what they saw according to the rule.   You're allowed to throw the ball away to avoid a sack if you throw it in the vicinity of a receiver.  If your throwing motion is impacted by contact it doesn't even have to be in the vicinity or direction.  It's laughable to see Burrow being mauled by two players and not allow that the trajectory of the throw was impacted.  If Majomes made the exact same play he wouldn't be called nine times out of ten.

I never said that officiating cost us the game and I don't believe that.  None of those plays was decisive and it's just part of what you have to overcome.  We don't have a crystal ball to know what would have happened if those penalties had/hadn't been called.  Just a gut feeling of unfairness.

But you're living your life with blinders on if you don't recognize that officiating in the NFL is often impacted by a combination of incompetence (do-over play) and bias created by assumptions and presuppositions.  And those factors impact non-preferred teams more often than not.

It may have not been fair .I disagree with the grounding call as well. Home teams always get more calls than the road team way its always been.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lmao that’s pretty good
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This totally needed it’s own thread. :ninja:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The more I watch all these missed calls and horrible calls against us, the more Im convinced a narrative was definitely at play.

with hundreds of millions of dollars in legal gambling in these games and everything else is it really that far fetched? Hardly. We didnt play well at all, our offensive line was as bad as we feared before last week's game...and yet we still could have won this one. With the bad ref calls, no chance. We got screwed.

And whats most frustrating is this team had such a great run this year and for it to end like this? Thats the true crime here. We all know hard it is for a team to get to that point and have the game go off the rails because of the refs and the horrible calls???

Frustrating is an understatement.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:02 PM)GodFather Wrote: The more I watch all these missed calls and horrible calls against us, the more Im convinced a narrative was definitely at play.

with hundreds of millions of dollars in legal gambling in these games and everything else is it really that far fetched? Hardly. We didnt play well at all, our offensive line was as bad as we feared before last week's game...and yet we still could have won this one. With the bad ref calls, no chance. We got screwed.

And whats most frustrating is this team had such a great run this year and for it to end like this? Thats the true crime here. We all know hard it is for a team to get to that point and have the game go off the rails because of the refs and the horrible calls???

Not far-fetched at all. And everybody on here knows it.   As one poster already said, the reason he never chose to believe that games were influenced before is because he DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT. We don't want to believe there's dishonest dealings going on. So some choose to believe Goodell is ethical. Our gut instinct says differently.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 03:21 AM)Trademark Wrote: The league is clearly rigged. Who won the SB after 9/11? The Patriots, who won after Hurricane Katrina happened? The Saints, Peyton's last season, the Broncos, Ray Lewis' last season, the Ravens, now they are hyping up the fact it's the first time two black QB's are facing each other in the SB. Also Andy Reid is facing his old team and the Kelce brothers are facing each other, the NFL is scripted entertainment

I want to show some esoteric information. This doesn't prove that the NFL is "rigged", it just shows that we live in a scripted matrix and everything is pre determined. 

Very symbolic that Patrick Mahomes and Jalen Hurts will be the first Black QBs to face off in a Super Bowl on Abraham Lincoln's birthday and the Eagles play at LINCOLN Financial Field. All of this isn't a coincidence. Technically Mahomes is mulatto, not "black" but thats what they're running with. 

Definite slavery and civil war themes in this Super Bowl. The game has also been informally referred to as "The Kelce Bowl", as this will mark the first Super Bowl to feature brothers playing against each other, specifically Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and Eagles center Jason Kelce. "Brother against brother" is a slogan used in histories of the American Civil War.

[Image: rEtiuKF.png]

After suffering a high ankle sprain just 8 days prior, Mahomes had no business whatsoever being on a football field, let alone beating Burrow and the Bengals and advancing to SB57. He should have been in crutches due to being unable to walk properly. It was a miracle to see and considering most of his receiving core was injured too. He was really struggling near the end and OT would have been a huge ask but the matrix made sure that OT wasn't necessary. Jordan's flu game has nothing on this. When the script is for you, nothing can stop it. Same thing with the Eagles-49ers game. The 49ers offence was neutralized early due to an injury to Brock Purdy which meant they had no shot at winning. 49ers were more than capable of beating the Eagles but that wasn't the script. 

Chiefs were always going to be representing the AFC in Super Bowl 57. It was quite clear this season. The game will be hosted at State Farm Stadium and Mahomes is now the poster boy of State Farm. State Farm even recently did a commercial with Mahomes and Andy Reid.

SB57 will be hosted in Glendale, Arizona. You can see a lot of Arrowhead in Glendale. For example, there is Arrowhead Ranch, Arrowhead Towne Center and Arrowhead grill restaurant. This year it was quite obvious that the Chiefs were going to be representing the AFC in SB57. This Arrowhead stuff just adds to it. 

This is the 103rd NFL season. State Farm equals 103 in English Ordinal gematria and gematria is the practice of converting letters into numbers. This practice originates from the bible. It is mainly a Jewish practice these days. Watch the movie Pi, it reveals quite a lot. 

5 is very prevalent this season. Mahomes held up 5 fingers as he threw for the 5 TDs he threw in the season opener at State Farm Stadium where SB57 will be held. Their season started in Phoenix and will end in Phoenix. Chiefs got the 1st seed for the 5th time. Chiefs hosted the AFC Championship for the 5th straight time and reached their 5th super bowl after winning their 5th conference championship. Harrison Butker's game winning FG was his 5th consecutive FG made this postseason. It was the Chiefs 15th win all time over the Bengals and 15 is the 5th triangular number. Joe Burrow was sacked 5 times in the AFCCG and stayed on 5 playoffs wins. Chiefs also achieved two 5 game winning streaks during the regular season. 

[Image: FcaWSKtWIAAsfoz?format=jpg&name=900x900]

When did the 2023 AFC Championship take place? January 29th which is KANSAS day. Yes I know that Chiefs are based in Missouri but Kansas City is in both Kansas and Missouri. it is not so uncommon to have one city border two states. For example East St Louis, IL and St. Louis, MO are set up the same as Kansas City on the other side of Missouri. Or take a look at Texarkana. It straddles Texas and Arkansas. The Chiefs are the NFL team of Kansas too. Many of the Chief’s season ticket holders are from Kansas. The Chiefs are the NFL team of Kansas too, not only Missouri. 

[Image: Kansas-Day-January-29.jpg]

The AFCCG this year was played on the 29th day of the year and 29 is the 10th prime number. Mahomes won his 55th win including playoffs over the AFC. 55 is the 10th fibonacci and 10th triangular number and Mahomes won his 10th playoff game. Bengals 10 game win streak was snapped. Joe Burrow stayed on 29 all time wins. The Chiefs are now 55-3 in games they hold their opponents to less than 27 points in the Patrick Mahomes Era (playoffs included). 

Chiefs are originally from Texas or the lone five pointed star state, as is Mahomes and Mahomes wears 15 which is the 5th triangular number. 

5 and Texas always connect. Remember when Brady and the Patriots won their 5th Super Bowl in Texas? 

Super Bowl 51, on 2/5, with the 25 point comeback, was the 25th AFC Super Bowl win, and Tom Brady's 25th playoff win all-time. 25 is the 5th square number. Patriots had 25 rushing attempts, the final 25th attempt was the winning score. Matt Ryan lost his 5th playoff game. Both QB's were sacked 5 times.

Super Bowl 51 concluded the 97th NFL season and 97 is the 25th prime number. Before the 2016 NFL season began, the NFL changed touchbacks to the 25 yard line. 

The Cowboys kicker missed 5 consecutive XPA this season. One against the Redskins and then 4 the next week against the Buccaneers. He missed 5 XPA in total during the playoffs, 4 against the Buccaneers and 1 against the 49ers.

I expect the Georgia Bulldogs to threepeat and win their 5th national championship in Texas. Carson Beck wearing 15 which is the 5th triangular number will takeover as the starting QB.

I think Joe Burrow will win his first Super Bowl at Super Bowl 59. It will be hosted at the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana where Burrow and Chase (born in Louisiana) played in college. Of course the Bengals won in Burrows first game back in Louisiana @ Saints last season. 

Joe Burrow grew up a Saints fan and his childhood hero was Drew Brees. 

Then theres the whole "Who Dey" vs. "Who Dat" debate.

Going off topic here. It's going to be one of the last SBs before the gog and magog war or WW3. You can see the battle lines being drawn right now. The bible prophesies nuclear armageddon. Russia, China and North Korea will simultaneously launch nuclear weapons at America. The globalist elites know this and they will flee to their underground cities and bunkers when that time comes.

The elites know they will blow up the system this decade by engineering this war, so the social spending will and must continue to get bigger and more outlandish in their last ditch efforts to extract as much of the last bits of wealth and power to the very end, and in a way the masses don’t wake up. No collapses.

The Americans MUST be as shocked as what’s depicted in the tableau presented in Ezekiel 38. This will maximize the effect and force the many to take the mark and whatever else is required.

While I think this war will be fair game in 2027 onward, never underestimate it coming sooner.

The CCP was built up as a strawman enemy since the early 70’s and was presented with little fanfare as friendly trading partner, but now as the time is running closer to war, the government needs to begin depicting China as a potential threat like Russia, so it can say they warned us.

For those who think the CCP will not ever strike the West and occupy after a missile barrage is foolish. Prepare.

The NBC News editorial desk is right in the DoD Pentagon. They are preparing the country for what’s coming.

Air Force general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to prep by firing ‘a clip’ at a target, and ‘aim for the head’

“I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me will fight in 2025,” said Gen. Mike Minihan in a memo sent to the officers he commands and obtained by NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/us-air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-memo-rcna67967

America has been involved in 12 major wars since it's founding. This one will be the 13th and final one. 

Thirteen stars and stripes, what have you. Thirteen tribes of Jacob. Indeed, Manasseh was the 13th tribe. Thirteen colonies purposely chosen to bring forth a nation. That nation was the most powerful nation and most influential single nation the world has ever seen. It was originally birthed from another nation, England.

That nation, of course, is the United States of America. USA. Thirteen seems to be prominent when it comes to the founding of the United States.The USA was founded by Manasseh, the 13th tribe of Jacob. Ephraim and Manasseh get the namesake Israel. JerUSAlem. 

Check out the USA great seal;

13 stars make up the "star of david", 13 stripes and there are 13 layers to the pyramid.

[Image: cwXJNAE.png]

There is a 9 inch aluminium pyramid capped on top of the Washington Monument. Aluminium is the 13th element. The situation room in the White House contains 13 seats. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 12:31 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: I would argue that game would have been over much sooner without Ossai

He played the best game of his career and made a big impact in the game. It was a shame to see him give Golden boy that little shove once they were out of bounds. No doubt that will get called every time against that particular QB. 

That being said, imo, if a single player did more to help us lose the game, it was Sharping. This was a team loss helped a lot by bad reffing, but Sharping got owned all day in a bad way. It was about as bad as watching Billy Price try to play G, maybe worse. Smh
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:02 PM)GodFather Wrote: The more I watch all these missed calls and horrible calls against us, the more Im convinced a narrative was definitely at play.

Losing Boyd early was the final nail in the coffin imo.

I was having slight flashbacks to the 2015 disaster there at the end.

losing 2-3 o-line dudes and Boyd very possibly cost us the SB.  Effing sucks bad.
Reply/Quote
Rigged is a strong word.

I prefer "unconsciously (or perhaps consciously) biased in the favor of a particular result."

I think it's the general equivalent to home field advantage when it comes to favorable calls. That same level of bias in favor of the Chiefs.

That and the refs are just wildly incompetent.
Reply/Quote
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/arian-foster-adds-gas-to-nfl-s-biggest-conspiracy-theory-the-league-is-scripted/ar-AA16YgkD?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9326ab5f769241e08ab7dbb37e256ea7
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have shown to pull monster ratings in the playoffs this year so maybe that’ll tip the scales our way next season if there is in fact league influence.
Reply/Quote