Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
#NFL Rigged???
(01-30-2023, 12:50 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: We had our chance

We lost

We go again next year

Saying it’s rigged is petty as fuxk we are better then that

How did you explain the completely chicken shit intentional grounding with the no call on our guy getting tackled from behind on the punt return?

It was/ is rigged.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:52 AM)sloSTI Wrote: I'm seeing comments all over FB from fans of other teams that's it's rigged not Bengals fans

I’ve seen social media posts saying they were missles not planes.

We didn’t land on the moon

End of the day we had the chance to go downfield we didn’t and lost

The SB last year was more corrupt than this fair play to the chief and that Kermit sounding ****.

Next year we go for the 1 seed and until we win a ring (which we will with Burrow) you’ve just got to shrug it off day **** it and go again
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:55 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’ve seen social media posts saying they were missles not planes.

We didn’t land on the moon

End of the day we had the chance to go downfield we didn’t and lost

The SB last year was more ecoreupt than this fair play to the chief and that Kermit sounding ****.

Next year we go for the 1 seed and until we win a ring (which we will with Burrow) you’ve just got to shrug it off day **** it and go again

Yup. Grab the #1 seed and play that game at home.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I was angry with the STs but that obvious block in the back that was right where the returner went is tough to watch. Also saw Hendrickson mugged in plain view on the Mahomes scramble so maybe we have a right to feel a little cheated.

I won’t be watching Goodells SB for sure now
Reply/Quote
In response to Leeds guy

I’m pretty sure we landed on the moon just like I know bengals got royally screwed tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:50 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: Its a shame Ossai messed up the way he did, other than that he was playing really well all game.

He really was, just a lack of awareness there....it happens. It was just REALLY bad timing to have a mental lapse. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Another way to look weak. There were calls that went against KC.if the Bengals scored, I’m sure holding would have been found on the replay of the drive. It is easy to look for excuses that don’t blame the ones we want to win. Bengals played bad, point blank. They had chances anc didn’t do anything with it. You want to be in the Super Bowl? Make the plays.

Rigged? Then it is rigged that we got this far. It is rigged we got to the Super Bowl last year. It’s rigged of it isn’t. You benefit or lose because of it. Can’t have it both ways.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The whole “mulligan” situation was a bad look.

It sure seemed like from that point on, or maybe a little before, they decided who they wanted to win. Every call felt like it went against us. There were plenty of calls they could have made against KC but decided to eat the flag on those plays and call everything they could on us.

It is what it is, rigged or not, it did not appear to be evenly called game in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The whole “mulligan” situation was a bad look.

Had no bearing on outcome, I thought KC was getting screwed  stopping play then starting again with 10 secs, ref needed to be more adamant on the call
Reply/Quote
Both the Bengals didn't play/execute well enough at the end and the refs are one sided can be true at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:02 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Had no bearing on outcome, I thought KC was getting screwed  stopping play then starting again with 10 secs, ref needed to be more adamant on the call

Impacted field position on the eventual punt.
Reply/Quote
The NFL is rigged. Andy Reid faces his former team, at State Farm Stadium. (Mahomes does state farm commercials) and the Kelce brothers face each other. No point in supporting a rigged league
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The offense still had the ball with two minutes left. Special teams still gave up a 25 yard return. Defense still had a penalty that put them in FG range.

All true but doesn't mean Goodell's striped proxy enforcers didn't intentionally influence the game.  Guaranteed, if we had gotten close to FG range there would have been holding calls. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:50 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: We had our chance

We lost

We go again next year

Saying it’s rigged is petty as fuxk we are better then that

"Influenced" by league officials. There is no question about that.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I know NFL is rigged to a degree but it happens with every sport tbh, or maybe I'm used to FIFA rigging results and scandal already. As long as people continue to watch, things will be like that. In a close game situation like this, fans may need to get used to this kind of refs, or we need to be better and prevent this kind of close game.
Reply/Quote
I don’t believe the NFL is rigged. But man, they sure do make it easy for people to believe so.

Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Bengals is like rooting for the guy with the Iraqi flag to beat Hulk Hogan, I tells ya.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:58 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I was angry with the STs but that obvious block in the back that was right where the returner went is tough to watch.  Also saw Hendrickson mugged in plain view on the Mahomes scramble so maybe we have a right to feel a little cheated.

I won’t be watching Goodells SB for sure now

I wouldn't lose sleep if he dropped off the face of the planet tonight. 
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I didn't quite grasp the rigged narrative until I saw some of the images. Blatant hold on Trey. Hands to Adeniji's face by Jones on the phantom grounding play. Block in the back on Morgan. Ugly stuff.

I still chalk the loss up to a depleted OL, but it will be fun to see how far this thing goes.

It would be hilarious for KC to finally beat the Bengals and have the entire football watching nation think it was a fraud.

Imo the Eagles are a buzz saw anyway. KC gets the privilege of running into it.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:20 AM)mitano Wrote: I know NFL is rigged to a degree but it happens with every sport tbh, or maybe I'm used to FIFA rigging results and scandal already. As long as people continue to watch, things will be like that. In a close game situation like this, fans may need to get used to this kind of refs, or we need to be better and prevent this kind of close game.

Also beating the Bengals by the same score they lost by in the super bowl. This league is beyond scripted
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote