Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
#NFL Rigged???
Once again it seems all we need to win is an offensive line. I think this means a starting 5 and a backup that is also a starting 5 on some other team, lol. Damn. Give Burrow time.
Reply/Quote
About half way through, I thought the officiating was very fair, but the Chiefs were bailed out huge on several occasions down the stretch. Burrow was hit later than Mahomes was on that last play and Burrow screamed for a flag.

We had plenty of opportunity to pull this one out. But let's be honest. Some of these calls were major head scratchers at best. The NFL isn't totally rigged, but there's a TON of money on the line. I keep my mind open to the possibility that the refs may try to steer some outcomes if it's close.

Mahomes is their LeBron now. Can't have his legend ruined by the Bengals of all teams. It at least has to go back and forth. If Burrow and the Bengals win today, imagine what the new narratives would've been.

Now we can go back to Romo comparing Mahomes vs Burrow to Jordan vs Drexler.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:46 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I’ll remember Jones owning our right tackle particularly on our last series.

But I’ll mostly remember the most one sided officiated game I’ve seen since 1968.

How could it be that one-sided just by chance?

Answer:  It couldn't.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:28 AM)bengals67 Wrote: They got the unsportsmanlike conduct call right while missing two blatant holds on the same play.

In the fourth quarter call after call went the way of the chiefs.

The after the fact totally chicken shit intentional grounding was just as bad as the do over or our guy literally getting tackled from behind on the last punt.

Or how about several late hits on Burrow that were not callled.

Not our best game because o line got dominated but the refs absolutely changed the outcome of this game with really outrageous calls or no calls.

If you really want to be pissed you need to checkout how Jones beat Adeniji…Clear hands to the face goes uncalled.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:07 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: About half way through, I thought the officiating was very fair, but the Chiefs were bailed out huge on several occasions down the stretch. Burrow was hit later than Mahomes was on that last play and Burrow screamed for a flag.

We had plenty of opportunity to pull this one out. But let's be honest. Some of these calls were major head scratchers at best. The NFL isn't totally rigged, but there's a TON of money on the line. I keep my mind open to the possibility that the refs may try to steer some outcomes if it's close.

Mahomes is their LeBron now. Can't have his legend ruined by the Bengals of all teams. It at least has to go back and forth. If Burrow and the Bengals win today, imagine what the new narratives would've been.

Now we can go back to Romo comparing Mahomes vs Burrow to Jordan vs Drexler.

BINGO!!!!  Games are most definitely influenced, and it's very, very easy to do.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I hope the media get what they wanted all along.. Eagles (Patriotic) vs Bills/Chiefs.. I hope it really is the biggest piece of shit superbowl since the power outage fiasco. 48-0 Eagles. I hope people turn it off by the 2nd quarter. - But I won't have to turn off the game personally and #Sour Grapes #Sore Loser set aside , to the MOON with the NFL
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:11 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: If you really want to be pissed you need to checkout how Jones beat Adeniji…Clear hands to the face goes uncalled.

That's just one of the ways that league officials influence games---non-calls on what are clear penalties. I'm still waiting to hear from those who consistently deny that games are influenced. Where are you folks hiding?
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Part-Time REFEREES WHO ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR JACKS SHIt. Control the destiny of all these high-dollar, fan favorite football players. NFL is GARBAGE - consider it #cancelled by me at least
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:15 AM)Trademark Wrote: The NFL is rigged. Andy Reid faces his former team, at State Farm Stadium. (Mahomes does state farm commercials) and the Kelce brothers face each other. No point in supporting a rigged league

I think the outcome resulted in the best fit for the Super Bowl. However, I don't think it was rigged. The Bengals had a good chance to win it at the end of the game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:20 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the outcome resulted in the best fit for the Super Bowl. However, I don't think it was rigged. The Bengals had a good chance to win it at the end of the game.

Yes, they had a chance to win it but that doesn't mean the league didn't try to tip the scales in the Chiefs favor. People just can't seem to wrap their minds around how easy it is to influence games through non-calls and bad ball placement. It happened all game long. People deny because they don't want to believe their favorite sport is not completely on the "up and up."
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Refs were pathetic to say the least but the Bengals had there chances and just didn't get it done. Believe the O-line being so thin with injuries finally caught up to us
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It’s amazing how many football fans call the game rigged when their team goes out and plays like dog shit against a team who’s been in the conference championship game for the last half decade. Just unable to deal with the fact that in real life, things don’t always go your way, so you have to come up with fantastic stories about how the man ****** you.

Why even watch it, you nerds?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:39 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NFLRigged&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

I am just the messenger. Fans around the country (not just Bengals fans) believe the Bengals game was rigged. KC covered the spread and the golden boy of the NFL is back in the Super Bowl.

We still should have won, but NFL refs and Mr. G. needs to address the poor officiating in this game.

Same ref from the Super Bowl last year who just happens to be from Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:43 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It’s amazing how many football fans call the game rigged when their team goes out and plays like dog shit against a team who’s been in the conference championship game for the last half decade. Just unable to deal with the fact that in real life, things don’t always go your way, so you have to come up with fantastic stories about how the man ****** you.

Clearly more than just Bengals notice something isn't right if you go check Twitter
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:41 AM)Nepa Wrote: I have a question. I know that if one reaches the ball over the plane of the goal line, it counts as TD. But can one reach the ball over the line for the first down and willingly pull it back and the forward progress count at the furthest point? If a players runs and then reverses and goes back, the ball goes back. So, why would reaching the ball out be a first down if the person willing pulls it back before being down.

Because it got KC a first down. It was wrong and I do not give a shit what the so called rules expert on CBS says. He was applying the logic of a TD. The runner willingly pulled the ball back to minimize the risk of a fumble.

It was called differently for Russell Wilson/Denver toward the end of the regular season.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:18 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Part-Time REFEREES WHO ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR JACKS SHIt. Control the destiny of all these high-dollar, fan favorite football players. NFL is GARBAGE - consider it #cancelled by me at least

I'm with you 100%.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:06 AM)Trademark Wrote: Clearly more than just Bengals notice something isn't right if you go check Twitter

Why the **** would I need to check Twitter? To see even more people’s doofy claims of conspiracy?

Do you have any idea how many people it would take to pull off the shit that you suggest? And it’s been going on for decades and no one involved has ever come clean? The mental gymnastics required to actually believe this shit is comical.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals either win or it's rigged. We've entered that era.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:43 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It’s amazing how many football fans call the game rigged when their team goes out and plays like dog shit against a team who’s been in the conference championship game for the last half decade. Just unable to deal with the fact that in real life, things don’t always go your way, so you have to come up with fantastic stories about how the man ****** you.

Same ref and his crew from the SB last year with the bullshit hold on Logan Wilson that conveniently missed the block in the back on the punt return and the two holds by the KC line on the run. If Cincy played like dog shit so did KC but they got the calls to help their dog shit performance win.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:16 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Why the **** would I need to check Twitter? To see even more people’s doofy claims of conspiracy?

Do you have any idea how many people it would take to pull off the shit that you suggest? And it’s been going on for decades and no one involved has ever come clean? The mental gymnastics required to actually believe this shit is comical.

It  takes VERY few to "pull it off."  Just a few strategically-time calls or non-calls, and some bad ball placement to keep drives alive or shut drives down. Not hard at all. Open your mind and your eyes, Cupcakes.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote