Poll: How many primetime games.
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 05-27-2024
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Schedule Release
(05-16-2024, 02:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If the Bengals start slow again despite playing the Patriots, Commanders, and Panthers (the 3 worst teams in the NFL last year) in their first 4 games, we will collectively need to stop making excuses and have a real conversation about Zac Taylor preparing his teams to start the season (6-11-1 in Sept). No reason to start this season any worse than 3-1, even if Browning is in there.

Completely agree. Couldn't get an easier start to the regular season this time around with those 3 teams even with the Chiefs being mixed in.
Reply/Quote
I just realized they have so many primetime games because they face the NFC east.

Like, washington? the giants? Those teams are terrible. But, nfc east

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
As good as you could hope for. Good start with a couple of big games, nice bye time but a pretty brutal finish but overall good.
Did laugh at the Pitt kerfuffle on their schedule. Nice finish for them.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 05:30 PM)wanga Wrote: As good as you could hope for. Good start with a couple of big games, nice bye time but a pretty brutal finish but overall good.
Did laugh at the Pitt kerfuffle on their schedule. Nice finish for them.

Ho Lee Shit! All 6 division games in the last 8 with the only two non-division games being the Eagles and Chiefs??

Wooooow.  Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 10:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ho Lee Shit! All 6 division games in the last 8 with the only two non-division games being the Eagles and Chiefs??

Wooooow.  Hilarious

Beautiful to see. 
Reply/Quote
After last year's schedule, our boys deserved a break.
Reply/Quote
I wish we played you guys this year. I want to see how Love would fair against Burrow. We would lose more than likely. I wish you guys the best this season.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 04:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I just realized they have so many primetime games because they face the NFC east.

Giants had a surprising amount of Prime time games....

Are they the hard knocks team this year?
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 09:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Giants had a surprising amount of Prime time games....

they're the nyc team. along with the jets

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 09:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Giants had a surprising amount of Prime time games....

I believe they are the Hard Knocks Summer edition team.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 03:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: coming out slow has been a theme in this era hopefully they can fix that.,    Era being Zac so all years count

They didn't start slow in '19 and '20 though, from an effort and quality standpoint: wins and losses require context
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Pre-season opponents are

Aug 10-Buccaneers
Aug 17- @ Bears
Aug 22-Indianapolis (on Prime)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 12:15 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They didn't start slow in '19 and '20 though, from an effort and quality standpoint: wins and losses require context

They also started 5-2 in 2021.  Coming off of a 4 win season that was a great start.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 04:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I just realized they have so many primetime games because they face the NFC east.

The Giants one really took me by surprise.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 12:15 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They didn't start slow in '19 and '20 though, from an effort and quality standpoint: wins and losses require context

True enough Truck, thanks for the context. ThumbsUp

(05-17-2024, 04:08 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: They also started 5-2 in 2021.  Coming off of a 4 win season that was a great start.

I forgot this, guess I was in the what has happened lately mind here. We should get right back to having a great start this season under Zac.
Reply/Quote
Semi-related: the Cowboys schedule release video was pretty elite.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 05:05 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: The Giants one really took me by surprise.

The last time we played them, it was on Monday Night. 
Reply/Quote