* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Schedule Release
Ravens at home Gianys away I get my 2 games BOSH
Reply/Quote
Washington @ Cincy week 3 MNF
Reply/Quote
2 Thursday night games. 5 total prime time games if you count Thursdays.

Late bye is nice. A number of 4:25 games as well so there’s some exposure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Week 12 bye week before Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Not a super bad schedule. 5 Primetime games. Bye after 11 games. 2 out of last 3 at home.
Reply/Quote
Okay not bad.
Reply/Quote
We get the rookies early before they settle in….

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ok, is it weird to anyone else that from November 8th until December 1st the Bengals only have one game??

That’s almost a month!
Reply/Quote
My god the prices of American sporting events my credit card is crying.
Reply/Quote
No early divisional games. Nice.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:20 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ok, is it weird to anyone else that from November 8th until December 1st the Bengals only have one game??

That’s almost a month!

we can all be productive human beings 

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:21 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: My god the prices of American sporting events my credit card is crying.

You’re not kidding.

I’ll only be going to the games against the Panthers and Giants. Need ti save money for other stuff. I have to go all over the country for my son’s rugby tournaments as well as heading over to Ireland for two weeks of rugby. Probably going to get their asses handed to them in Ireland, but at least it’s a fun time for the parents. Expensive though.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not a super bad schedule. 5 Primetime games. Bye after 11 games. 2 out of last 3 at home.

The Burrow Effect!

The schedule makers know that we're contenders now that we finally have a decent line to give him time to dominate!
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:20 PM)jj22 Wrote: We get the rookies early before they settle in….

I noticed that too, kind of wild.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: 2 Thursday night games. 5 total prime time games if you count Thursdays.

Late bye is nice. A number of 4:25 games as well so there’s some exposure.

Broncos Bengals is a Saturday eligible game.  Its a triple header with 5 possible games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Spoilers weren't quite correct...Switch the bye to week 12 and Baltimore to week 5. I like this better

Reply/Quote
I can't see a single thing to complain about with that schedule. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:26 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: You’re not kidding.

I’ll only be going to the games against the Panthers and Giants. Need ti save money for other stuff. I have to go all over the country for my son’s rugby tournaments as well as heading over to Ireland for two weeks of rugby. Probably going to get their asses handed to them in Ireland, but at least it’s a fun time for the parents. Expensive though.

That’s great mate I take it your kid plays rugby union especially with going to Ireland?

Enjoy it lovely place is Ireland it’s just a shame it’s full of Irish LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't see a single thing to complain about with that schedule. 

Indeed: this is not bad, save for the 3 games in 11 days at the end of the season.

Looks like I won't be able to make it down though for any games (again) and the Dallas game being on Monday ain't gonna work.

Ugh ?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure the players will love having the bye week over Thanksgiving week

Reply/Quote