Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awuzie likely out for year
IMO folks look at this wrong. We did replace Awuzie, his name is Eli Apple but what is most likely out there is someone better than our current dime (Jalen Davis?). We picked up Tre Flowers mid-season last year and he was instrumental in our SB run. I think a player such as Kevin King, Xavier Rhoades, or DaAndre Baker could make this team better
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IMO folks look at this wrong. We did replace Awuzie, his name is Eli Apple but what is most likely out there is someone better than our current dime (Jalen Davis?). We picked up Tre Flowers mid-season last year and he was instrumental in our SB run. I think a player such as Kevin King, Xavier Rhoades, or DaAndre Baker could make this team better

Isn't Baker on the streets still ever since the arrest? I remember him being on practice squads while the case was in process but didn't follow it after.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 12:41 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Isn't Baker on the streets still ever since the arrest? I remember him being on practice squads while the case was in process but didn't follow it after.

KC picked him up and he broke his femur 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 01:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: KC picked him up and he broke his femur 

Than Jalen Davis is the answer.

I like him, he just isn't no Chido.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be afraid to ask Richard Sherman if he had any interest and give a try-out to see if he had any gas left in the tank.
It might take him 3-4 weeks to get into shape, but that be a reasonable insurance policy and another vet to help teach the youngsters.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IMO folks look at this wrong. We did replace Awuzie, his name is Eli Apple but what is most likely out there is someone better than our current dime (Jalen Davis?). We picked up Tre Flowers mid-season last year and he was instrumental in our SB run. I think a player such as Kevin King, Xavier Rhoades, or DaAndre Baker could make this team better

Xavier Rhiades of the Buffalo Bills? Kevin King can’t stay healthy.

(11-25-2022, 04:06 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I wouldn't be afraid to ask Richard Sherman if he had any interest and give a try-out to see if he had any gas left in the tank.
It might take him 3-4 weeks to get into shape, but that be a reasonable insurance policy and another vet to help teach the youngsters.

He has a contract with Amazon. He hasn’t been healthy for several seasons

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If we could get Trae Waynes to come out of retirement perhaps.
Reply/Quote