Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFLN Top 10 Players 2022
(08-21-2022, 06:34 PM)pally Wrote: Justin Herbert is #40...since we know JoeyB will be on the list, NFL players believe he is better than Herbert

That Super Bowl run and watching him taking a pounding and keep getting up and throwing strikes definitely did a lot for his rep around the league. Curious to see where he ends up because let’s be real here, Herbert is an incredible QB and definitely isn’t the reason the Chargers missed the playoffs last year

I’m thinking in the 20s is where he ends up.
Reply/Quote
#38 JOE MIXON!!!

narrator comment....the FIRST of the Bengal triplets to be on the list

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Who ends up higher, Burrow or Chase?
Reply/Quote
Congrats Mixon - didn’t think he would be that high

Also interested in seeing where the other 2 end up. I would put Chase above Burrow but I know the QB will be higher.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 06:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Congrats Mixon - didn’t think he would be that high

Also interested in seeing where the other 2 end up. I would put Chase above Burrow but I know the QB will be higher.

He’ll be higher next year
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 06:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Congrats Mixon - didn’t think he would be that high

First time on the list too

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 06:55 PM)pally Wrote: First time on the list too

Hell yeah!

I’m predicting Mixon will have a HUGE year! I have at least three or four fantasy leagues left and I’m going to try to get Mixon because end of the first round is A STEAL!
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 06:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Congrats Mixon - didn’t think he would be that high

I would put Chase higher too. I honestly think he is the best wr in the game. Burrow is top 5
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 07:07 PM)Tony Wrote: I would put Chase higher too. I honestly think he is the best wr in the game. Burrow is top 5

Over Adams huh? I need another year of Chase domination before I give him the top spot.
Reply/Quote
99% of Mark Andrews highlights are against the Bengals...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 07:11 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Over Adams huh? I need another year of Chase domination before I give him the top spot.

Agreed. I can't put someone as #1 after only 1 year of playing when there's people who put up similar or better numbers for multiple years. 
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 07:07 PM)Tony Wrote: I would put Chase higher too. I honestly think he is the best wr in the game. Burrow is top 5

The top 5 will be some combination of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Donald, and Josh Allen.  Maybe Derrick Henry,  Jonathan Taylor, or Davonte Adams slips in.  Joe may be top 10.  Top 15 is more like it

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 07:44 PM)pally Wrote: The top 5 will be some combination of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Donald, and Josh Allen.  Maybe Derrick Henry,  Jonathan Taylor, or Davonte Adams slips in.  Joe may be top 10.  Top 15 is more like it

I was talking just QBs
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 07:43 PM)TheFan Wrote: Agreed. I can't put someone as #1 after only 1 year of playing when there's people who put up similar or better numbers for multiple years. 

Devante overrated. I'd take chase over him 100 out of 100 times.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 06:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Who ends up higher, Burrow or Chase?

I think Burrow will be higher than Chase.

I think Chase will get put in the 20-30 range, and Burrow will be in the 10-20 range.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I was talking just QBs

Yea I think the only ones you could probably say have a high chance of being ahead of Burrow are Mahomes, Allen, Brady, Rodgers.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Chase at 24
Reply/Quote
Chase at #24. 2nd youngest player on the list after Kyle Pitts.

Reply/Quote
Burrow at #21…hmmm.
Pretty low ranking for the top guy on a Super Bowl team.
I think it’s just because they are all new to the list?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 12:55 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Burrow at #21…hmmm.
Pretty low ranking for the top guy on a Super Bowl team.
I think it’s just because they are all new to the list?

So they are saying there are 20 players in the NFL that are better than every single Bengal? Ya ok
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote