Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NFL Network analyst picked us to return to Super Bowl
(09-07-2022, 12:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Im sure alot like the bengals but none picked them to SB including Warner

Kurt picked Burrow to win MVP.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs are the team likely to have a let down. They lost a pro bowl caliber WR after getting beat twice by the bengals.
Few teams have improved as much as the bengals did over the off season.
Which teams improved enough to overcome the Bengals? As always it will come down to injuries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 08:42 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Few teams have improved as much as the bengals did over the off season.

I agree.

Lots of teams have brought in lots of players, but I would argue that no other playoff team had a "weak spot" as weak as the Bengals o-line.  And no other team brought in 3 new starters to address a weak spot.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 02:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! Kay was always the smartest one in the room there even in football terms. And this was because of her work habits - work harder than anyone else and study like crazy. 

Agreed.  I miss her so much.  She just had the best personality and was 100% fun.  Yes, she is gorgeous (if a bit too thin for me), but I really just loved her bubbly personality and sense of humor.  

Of course, her love and support for the Bengals didn't hurt  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 08:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.

You can't say the Broncos won't make it to the Super Bowl this year because they only won 6 games last year.

Yes you can. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I would bet you anything that teams that finished with 6 wins or less did NOT make the Super Bowl the following year WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more often than those that did. 

Now is it possible someone making that claim could end up being wrong? Of course! Doesn't mean that they're not entitled to think that Denver's offseason changes aren't enough to turn the team around and make the Super Bowl.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Does anyone know if Denver changed their offensive system at all to accommodate Wilson? The Colts were already running a similar offense to the Falcons so Ryan has less adjustment but Seattle's system was pretty different from Denver's.
Reply/Quote